• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Least Favorite Characters in Pokemon Manga

Noem

Yeah, I love Gold, he's such a troll. XD

As for the characters I like the least... Well, I'm not too fond of Emerald (although I don't hate him) and I honestly want to punch Archie, Max and Cyrus in the face, but... :V

sweeney123

Eevee Trainer
i wasnt really a fan of ruby. he was just weird

Lynx93

Well, all characters have some good and bad points. I can't say that I hate them, but I'm wasn't found of Red at first, but started to admire him more later. Gold sometimes was annoying, but I had fun with him in some scenes. I didn't really liked Emerald, Dia and Platina (especially at the start of DP arc, when she played the role of 'damsels in disaster'), however they all go through character developments later in manga, which is nice. So, yeah... I don't really have any least favourites.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
that team aqua boss. what is his name again?

well don't know whether there is such people that desperate for power when they tasted one. anyway he is one character that annoys me.

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
That one dude - uhhh - Wattson.

He's annoying in all adaptations.

D. Scott

Out of all of them, I don't really hate any. Each of them are pretty darn cool.

But, I could say that my least favorite character (out of those I've read - I haven't read past the Emerald arc) would be Green (the guy, for those who have known the name to belong to the girl). His sort of cliche, "bad-*** genius" attitude is a bit unsettling, in my opinion.

TheodoreTM

Poké-luthier
hmm.. I guess it would be Pearl for me, it's just a charcter type i strongly dislike, and Emerald doesn't really do it for me either

KeshanAmare

The Dark Shadow
Crystal. She's annoying in a way (forgot which).

I also dislike Green/Blue. She's a deceives too much. :/

Starsurfer

Pokemon Idol
hahahahahaha i love this ^
I liked Ruby, especially because of franticshipping, the pairing of him and Sapphire(too cute <3).
Yeah Ruby was a character haha, I thought he was gay at first, he obviously comes off as it :) haha but I think hes alright. He means well :)

That's What I thought Too! Lol! I Still really thought he was cool though. Mostly because he was a male character who wasn't afraid to do the stuff most would find girly. =) (I still think he might be on the down-low though. Haha!)

As for my least favorite... I'd have to say Emerald. I mean come on. Dirt-Shooter? Platform Shoes? Fake extend-able arms? Not to mention that hair... Why don't we just slap some face makeup on him and call him Bucky the clown. =/ His Personality wasn't doing it for me either...

mistycerulean

Eh, I don't hate any characters but I'm not a big fan of Yellow or Blue.

How can you hate Blue? Yeah, she's tricky and stuff, but she has an interesting personality, sufficient character development, and breaks away from the standard stereotype of the Pokegirls. How many times in the series has Blue ever been the damsel in distress? Like, twice? Now how many times has she saved everyone else's butts? Let's see, there's the teleporting Silver away, bringing the legendary birds to battle Ho-Oh and Lugia, distracting Lorelei, defeating Lorelei when Sabrina was unconscious... Point is, Blue is an excellent character, and I can't imagine why anyone would dislike her.
But I digress. Anyway, my least favorite character would be Mitsumi from DPA(for all the reasons everyone else before me said) and Misty from PA. Nothing personal, though, it's just because she GETS IN THE WAY OF SPECIALSHIPPING GARRRRRRRRR. *rages*
PS: Am I the only one who actually likes the original characters in PA? Yellow is such a cutie and Emerald's Napoleon complex gets me every time <3

Witchan

Shauntal, FTW!
Maylene. I don't like how she was being used in the magna, especially when they paired her with Candice, which is the biggest mistake they'd done so far.

Taseera

Awww! You look like Pearl? Really? *w*

I personally can say I look most like the Team Aqua Admin Shelly... I even went as her for Halloween once. Though not many people know who she is it was fun I have the long wavy red hair and blue eyes (are her eyes blue?) ...and I like the wear blue a lot! But I don't like to wear bandanas all that much. Shelly is cool! xP