• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Least Favorite Characters in Pokemon Manga

Lord Zant

Two jobs. ugh
Hmm. There was that fisherman that wanted a Feebas. I didn't like him much at all. Crystal was kind of spamming it up so I didn't like her too much either. Is Emerald that bad? I'm just finishing Ruby and Sapphire, maybe I should skip Emerald.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
No

Don't skip Emerald

Do not let others opinions guide your actions

Stryder

Pokedex Reject
Don't skip the whole arc. There's other important characters init too...

Plus there's an important plot point in there...

Yeti

Banned
Then you don't like their fashion or something. But to say that it's because she dresses "as a boy" (which is an odd assessment given that she dresses pretty feminine to me), you honestly don't see how that's offensive?
No I do not see how it's offensive in the slightest.
You are getting too upset because someone does not like the concept of drag.
It is their right to hold that opinion. Not everyone has to be some open-minded nut who tolerates everything and spouts off about ALL CHOICES ARE EQUAL or some mess.
It is not offensive to dislike a character because they don't dress to their gender. It is a valid reason to dislike a character, and it is a valid concept to dislike.
Please stop acting like anyone who disagrees with your point of view is offensive/rude/trolling because there are worse reasons to not like a character in Pokemon than how they dress.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I never said that anyone who disagreed with me was offensive/rude/trolling. I said that it's offensive to hate someone based on them crossdressing.

How does it make someone "a nutbag" to believe that everyone should be equal? Besides, the very notion of "dressing to a gender" is absurd to begin with.