• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Least Favorite Eevee?

Least Favorite Eevee

• Total voters
Aesthetically, Leafeon. I never liked the way it looks.

I think Flareon or Jolteon would be my least favorites, though.

shadow and jolteon

Ghetto Team Rater.
i LLLOOOVVVEEE jolteon!! but i HHHAAATTTEEE espeon!! it is SSSOOO stupid and girly!!

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
delcatty should be an evee. delcatee.

least fav probably.. flareon... in order from fac to least..
jolt
vap
umb
esp
leaf
glac
flare

miloticsavior

YOUR out of order!!
My vote's between flareon and umbreon. Flareon for being wicked boring, and umbreon for its shady overpopularity.

I'm not a fan of eeveelutions in general, because down in the games section, nominating one is pretty much an instant win because they're so popular. Actually, I guess I'll vote for flareon, because I think I might hold grudges against umbreon because of peoples' letting one get away with some mean things in its game only due to its species.

But any flareon I've seen nominated in the games section has been either personalitiless or cheap as hell. So, I guess I'll pick that.

Oh, and I notice two things: glaceon got tons of votes, and the thread starter has been bashing the pokemon throughout the thread. >_>

LOL so true...

pichu_power

But Never Again...
I really dislike Vaporeon...I've hated how horrible it looked in the old Pokemon Stadium games and stayed the same in Colo/XD. Also, if you can't use HMs in Colo/XD, it only has Water Gun, if not Water Pulse, as it's STAB attacks...which sucks!

Hmmm...I want a Flareon with Leaf Blade!!! :O

Sohashi

vaporean, then glaceon (glaceon only because its strong against most of my pokemon XP )

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier

card games

Troll Trainer
Glaceon is the bomb is my signature pokemon. I hate umbreon, it doesnt have a good moveset.

TheMagician

Illusion & Deception
Sheesh... All this Glaceon hate, and Umbreon too. Let me tell you something, Umbreon's pushed me through more battles than all of the other Eeveelutions. If you lose to the "Curse" Umbreon, then its your fault for not being prepared for one. Let it Curse a few times, and it'll become almost unstoppable, whether it uses Payback or Sucker Punch.

I have to pick Flareon as my least favorite... But that's far from hating it. I can't bring myself to hate any of the Eeveelutions... I've trained all seven of them, and I love them all.

I don't really dislike any of them but the least useful to me would probably be Umbreon. I like defensive pokemon but dark type is too easily creamed by quick fighters. It's a shame though cause he does look pretty good. Glaceon is not that steller either, but it can at least carve out some decent niches.

Bank$

Flareon. I don't like the way it looks and I dislike it's movepool.

Glaceon and Leafeon are awesome, Glaceon can sweep teams with Choice scarf, ice beam+ signal beam and Leafeon its great with leafblade+aereal ace, i dont understand whats so bad about them for been so underused in battling..
back to the topic...
I never liked Flareon it have good stats distribution but without flareblitz and with all these weakness i dont find a good use for it..
umm no exactly what a noob would say but in real life this would happen
SOANDSO Sent out Glaceon
SOANDSO sent out Scizor
SOANSO'S Scizor use Bullet Punch
SOANDSO'S Glacoen Fained
see no that would fail

umbreon4ever

Dark Trainer
Flareon.....period.

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
I have never liked Jolteon, it just has always iritated me

then theres Leafeon....ugh

its between those too, probably Jolteon, i just dont like it

No. 1 Machop Fan

I can't answer that. I wub them all! *Cuddles each Eeveelution*

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
Not really dislike it, but I don't like Leafeon as much as other Eeveelutions, mainly because I don't really like its looks and I'm not a huge fan of Grass type Pokemon, in general.

Mercury Lamp

And there was snow..
umm no exactly what a noob would say but in real life this would happen
SOANDSO Sent out Glaceon
SOANDSO sent out Scizor
SOANSO'S Scizor use Bullet Punch
SOANDSO'S Glacoen Fained
see no that would fail
It is good but not invensible, the fact that it can KO Garchomp, Starmie, Weavile, Salamance, Togekiss, Zapdos, Dragonite, Gengar, Espeon, Gallade, Azelf, Uxie, Lati@s... And have good defences, its enough for been usefull.

Last edited: