• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Least Favorite Episode of the Anime?

RetroPokeFan

Episode 30 of Journeys because it succeeds at wrecking the two main characters that we've been watching for years and for what?

Absolutely nothing because every episode has to be episodic so f'all matters in the end. It apparently was so bad that now outside of a few small scenes Ash and Pikachu's bond feels almost non-existent in this series which especially coming off of S&M is just sad.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Bias
All SM episodes except Gladion and Lillie focused episodes.

squashthatapple

Azalea Town Resident
Out of all of the episodes, "The Kangaskhan Kid" is easily the worst. Everything felt really contrived. Tommy's parents make me question how this episode even aired. If I ignored filler episodes, it's definitely "Friend and Foe Alike." Holy smokes, this has got to be the most frustrating, insulting episode I have ever watched. It was supposed to hype up the battle between Ash and Ritchie, but decides waste our time until we get to a rushed battle where Charizard decides to not obey. The writing this episode is very poormand unsatisfying.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Probably The Tower of Terror. While The Kangaskahn Kid is really annoying, seeing Ash fly around as a ghost was kinda messed up.