• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Least favorite saga of the anime?

Which is your least favorite saga of the anime?

• OS

• AG

• DP

• BW

• XY

• SM

• JN

Results are only viewable after voting.

RafaSceptile

well XY was the very first time Ash was actually put at the level of champions so it did bring something new
Just because AG was able to put Mega-Gardevoir in the floor doesn't mean Ash was already at the level of the champions. AG maybe, but the rest of the team not necesarily. If something he was still in the E4 level because his team almost won against Alain, a confirmed E4 level trainer.

The first series that actually puts Ash at the level of other regional champions was Journeys, for obvious reasons.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Just because AG was able to put Mega-Gardevoir in the floor doesn't mean it was already at the level of the champions. AG maybe
well if you are counting the reserves ash is indeed champion level
Alain, a confirmed E4 level trainer
Alain in the kalos league was at least champion level I mean his Zard took out fully mastered Ash-Greninja using a fire type move while tanking a massive distructo disc while Diantha's gardevoir barely hung on against the unmastered form

RafaSceptile

well if you are counting the reserves ash is indeed champion level

Alain in the kalos league was at least champion level I mean his Zard took out fully mastered Ash-Greninja using a fire type move while tanking a massive distructo disc while Diantha's gardevoir barely hung on against the unmastered form
You can't convince me that the Kalos League was not an inverse battle tournament. Ash-Greninja even defeated Mega-Sceptile with a double not effective move

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
You can't convince me that the Kalos League was not an inverse battle tournament. Ash-Greninja even defeated Mega-Sceptile with a double not effective move
Charizards are just built different

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
This isn't on the poll at all, because it's under 'OG', but if I had to choose my least favorite then it's going to have to be Johto. Johto episodes weren't bad, but all the filler between Ash getting his gym badges was a bit much for me.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Interesting to me that OS has no votes so far.
Best Wishes, there was no need to reset Ash's skill level, Episode N was rushed and boring, and don't get me started on Cameron and Decolora arc.
What things do you think could have been done to improve best wishes?

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
BW does the same mistake as JN of trying to do too many things at once but the latter at least is fun and makes sense with Ash's progression