• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Least favorite scenes in the anime?

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Cilian being a connoisseur of literally everything got old and annoying rather quickly. How much do you bet he is a connoisseur of belly button lint or piles of dust?

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
The scene back in Hoenn when Ash went off about that Brawly match. It seemed weird because before and after that Ash was pretty nice throughout the whole saga. He was more mature and some what understanding maybe because of being around a beginner and a younger kid, so it seemed out of place.

HoundoomFan

shy shipper
-when Jessie lost to Misty in princess vs princess. I don’t like Jessie that much, but I felt she deserved to win more as she didn’t harass James & meowth like Misty did to Brock & ash & actually convinced them to help her out, again unlike Misty.
-Misty hitting ash after saving him from the river in episode 1.
- anytime Cilan did his evuatuating time or whatever. And the same for any other conisour or whatever it’s called.
- when Serena won that kalos Queen competition by just standing there, & the ryhorn just came to her for no reason.
- serena getting mad at ash because he didn’t want to talk to her about his feelings.
- wulfric battle where Serena does nothing but basically cheer for ash inside her head.
- Misty in heartbreak of Brock when Misty basically told Brock to take what he can get because he will never get a girl who will like him when he likes her.
- when ash never trained scraggy to use that move (focus blast?) & basically just had him spam the attack believing that will help him get it down.
- skyla and her air battles.
- ash barely winning a 3v6 match agaist Roxie.
- ritchie’s Pikachu/Ritchie not attacking charizard. Pikachu has the advantage on charizard, why not just have charizard lose by getting thunderbolt’ed?
- the referee at Richie & ash’s match saying sleeping is a knock out
- pikachu losing to a newb snivy the beginning of isshu league.
-bulbasaur not wanting to evolve for no reason.
-piplup deciding not to evolve for some stupid reason.
-amnipam suddenly wanting to go into ping pong when it enjoyed contest.
- cacnea leaving with Gardena.
-kalos Queen becoming a thing.
- conisour being a thing.

DatsRight

-when Jessie lost to Misty in princess vs princess. I don’t like Jessie that much, but I felt she deserved to win more as she didn’t harass James & meowth like Misty did to Brock & ash & actually convinced them to help her out, again unlike Misty.

While Misty wasn't exactly a designated hero, I did think Jessie was the more rootable character. She played fair the whole match and her reasoning for winning was more sympathetic (she hadn't got any Poke dolls as a child). Misty on the other hand won by the usual fluke with Psyduck and her reasoning for winning (that she merely got less dolls than her sisters and wanted to rub it in their faces) was more petty.

Half the time TR are in a competition and don't cheat, the writers are a little too good at making them rootable than the twerps, who too often put far less effort and personality into winning. It sorta devolves into a Road Runner situation where you have to root for the 'bad guy' because the plot's physics are so completely in the 'good guy's' favour that they're, well, not unheroic, but there's nothing to sympathise with. This is why it's bad for series to spam TR into the twerps' affairs so much because the twerps can NEVER be the underdogs against TR.

Last edited:
Here are some of mine...
1.Dawn losing to Zoey in the Grand Festaval.
2. Memories are madr of bliss, the reason they used to write Dawn out was rubbish and I wanted a hug between Ash and Dawn.
3. Serena kisses Ash, if anyone deserves to kiss Ash, its Dawn, he had a much stronger and better bond with Dawn then with Serena.
4. The Unova league loss for Ash was terrible, he lost to Cameron, a trainer who only brought 5 Pokemon and threw out terrible type match ups, this was the equivalent of England losing to Iceland at Euro 2016.