• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Least favorite Video Game?

Gamer Fluttershy

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. I'm not sure what I hate about it, but I just reeeeeally don't like it. I love the other games in the series, but this one just sucks so much that I don't even want to complete it. Note to self: never buy impulsively.

Isn't that the Japanese one?

Murder Doll

Button Presser
My least favorite would have to be SWTOR...I really wanted to like it, I was hyped when I heard it went F2P....but the free to play model is horrible to the point of near unplayability.

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Isn't that the Japanese one?

Gates to infinity came out in America last year. Also you might want to think about merging all your posts by copy pasting everyone else's posts into yours, just to keep you from double/triple posting like that seeing as how double posting is against the rules.

Gamer Fluttershy

Gates to infinity came out in America last year. Also you might want to think about merging all your posts by copy pasting everyone else's posts into yours, just to keep you from double/triple posting like that seeing as how double posting is against the rules.

Thanks i didnt know

Unoin

Powerpuff Girls:Relish Rampage. I hate it when kids cartoons make video games version, making kids believe they will be as good as the show. This is one game that comes nowhere near the quality of its original production on other media

Ampy

Light The Stars
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. I'm not sure what I hate about it, but I just reeeeeally don't like it. I love the other games in the series, but this one just sucks so much that I don't even want to complete it. Note to self: never buy impulsively.

Did the exact same thing. Was gonna buy Fire Emblem: Awakening at the time but it wasn't there so I ended up buying that on whim (mostly because I loved the Explorers games)... just terrible. My friend ended up buying it off me even though I told him it was awful, he hasn't played it yet though.

Rain Dance

It's Raining Again..
I might kinda regret this, but... Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly. Don't get me wrong, Spyro 2 is my favourite game of all time - no joke. But ETD was rushed for the holiday season, and was laggy, broken, had so many glitches it could make Pokemon red cry, (maybe not but pretty close) and not to mention awful voice acting, mini-games, and, the worst of all... 5-minute long loading screens (and longer).Like, really? This is the PS2 for crying out loud. Only worse loading screens was Ratchet and Clank 3 but that's because I had a dead disc.

Spyro is my childhood and I love him so... But ETD deserves to die. I can't believe it's the only one my GF has played. A Hero's Tail? Soooo much better.

Gamer Fluttershy

I might kinda regret this, but... Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly. Don't get me wrong, Spyro 2 is my favourite game of all time - no joke. But ETD was rushed for the holiday season, and was laggy, broken, had so many glitches it could make Pokemon red cry, (maybe not but pretty close) and not to mention awful voice acting, mini-games, and, the worst of all... 5-minute long loading screens (and longer).Like, really? This is the PS2 for crying out loud. Only worse loading screens was Ratchet and Clank 3 but that's because I had a dead disc.

Spyro is my childhood and I love him so... But ETD deserves to die. I can't believe it's the only one my GF has played. A Hero's Tail? Soooo much better.

I've played Enter the Dragonfly, I plan to donate it to AVGN now they Gamecube is over 10 years old

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
One of the worst games I have played is Time and Eternity. I got as a gift from my friend who said it was decent.

I poped it in and it wasn't what I was expecting. Its anime based video game (Which I don't mind) but when you are playing as the character, she runs in a really stupid way! Also its not revolved around the girl (I forget what er name is) but its revolved around a guy who died and is suddenly a little pet dragon who can't speak!

The battle scenes, there is no thrill its just the same frame. You only have two attacks, one up close and one from far range. You can't move the character other than to dodge the attacks and move closer to the enemy!

It was just a really crapy game!

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Do I even need to mention the Zelda CD-i games?

I would say those to but...they are almost so bad their good kind of games. Like ones where you just sit down to play just to laugh at how bad it is. And also if I can actually say anything Faces of Evil really isn't the worst game ever made. Sure it's a bad zelda game but at least it's playable and you can beat it in a reasonable amount of time. Same with Wand of Gamalon.

I would mention Sonic 06 but...it's actually kinda a guilty pleasure of mine. Terrible game, but guilty pleasure none the less.

Last edited:

Gamer Fluttershy

One of the worst games I have played is Time and Eternity. I got as a gift from my friend who said it was decent.

I poped it in and it wasn't what I was expecting. Its anime based video game (Which I don't mind) but when you are playing as the character, she runs in a really stupid way! Also its not revolved around the girl (I forget what er name is) but its revolved around a guy who died and is suddenly a little pet dragon who can't speak!

The battle scenes, there is no thrill its just the same frame. You only have two attacks, one up close and one from far range. You can't move the character other than to dodge the attacks and move closer to the enemy!

It was just a really crapy game!

That game is for sale ALL the time on PSN, also I've heard VERY bad things about that game. Another Shitty PS3 game by NIS. They did good on PS2 but then apparently they decided to do drugs while developing for the PS3...I dread when they move to PS4

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
You've played them?

Only 2 of the 3, the same 2 that Dragoniss mentioned Wand of Gamelon, and Faces of Evil. And yeah, I guess they can be considered as stupid/good, its true that one of me and my friends best inside jokes came from one of those games, but it still didn't change the fact that they were painful XD

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
Its a tie Between Ghosts and black ops (COD)

Goodness these games frustrated me in so many ways that doesn't even have to do with the multiplier. (It has a separate part)

All I want is a Good shooter game like Modern Warfare 2 or 3 (Imo)

Teebu

Being Primarily a playstation gamer (i dabble in other platforms), Haze is an experience nobody should ever have to go through again, closely followed by MAG. That game was carnage when 256 players all converged on the tiniest part of the map, team work was non existent.