• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Least favorite Video Game?

Djura

99% chance to hit
Skyrim.

Overrated, overhyped, 90% of it being walking and no actual sense of reward. The majority of the game's quests are fetch or mindless "kill everyone". The story, it's written by a twelve-year-old with no character development from any of the main or side cast.

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Skyrim.

Overrated, overhyped, 90% of it being walking and no actual sense of reward. The majority of the game's quests are fetch or mindless "kill everyone". The story, it's written by a twelve-year-old with no character development from any of the main or side cast.
Honestly, that isn't the concept of the Elder Scrolls series. ES: Arena was the first one comparable to a "medieval Doom". The subsequent ones did not change at heart.

Doom did not have the best story, or really any side characters at all. The Elder Scrolls does have the latter minimally.

I'm not trying to single you out as much as to point that out.

Abstinence Pistols

Being Primarily a playstation gamer (i dabble in other platforms), Haze is an experience nobody should ever have to go through again, closely followed by MAG. That game was carnage when 256 players all converged on the tiniest part of the map, team work was non existent.
God damn heresy, 256 player teams in MAG was the greatest **** ever. Them's fighting words.
Skyrim.

I actually agree. Much like Fallout 3, it was pretty great to explore but as an RPG it was a joke.

And really, even as an exploration game it could have used a little work. The scenery is certainly nice but walking can get really tedious.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
I actually agree. Much like Fallout 3, it was pretty great to explore but as an RPG it was a joke.

And really, even as an exploration game it could have used a little work. The scenery is certainly nice but walking can get really tedious.

Oddly enough, I loved Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas, yet Skyrim was a pretty shortly-lived experience that just got too dull too quickly. To me, it just felt like the Fallout games knew how to reward the player with much better weapons, gear, and items. Skyrim would have you risk your neck for maybe one piece of gear that was only marginally better than what you already had. In addition, the Fallout games have more of a humorous appeal, whereas Skyrim is more on the stiff and serious side. Even though they play and behave in a very similar fashion, these variations just seem to make all the difference to me.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Aside from Superman 64, the worst game I have ever played was ActRaiser 2. The difficulty curve is a sheer cliff face. Overly-precise jumps show up in the FIRST LEVEL. The controls are a little less than precise, too, making these even harder. There appear to be a few places where you just HAVE to take damage. The game is just not enjoyable to play, most of the time.

The scenery wasn't even that interesting, either. Skyrim is, as best I can tell, absolutely ****ing terrible. Maybe not Worst Game Ever material, but not good by any means.

Mister_SGG

I must have very limited gaming experience because Skyrim is one of my favourite games. I understand a lot of its flaws (combat, plot, bugs) but I still thoroughly enjoy it.

Least favorite game / Worst Game i've ever played...played a lot of video games so i thought i'll narrow it down by system.
N64- Superman 64 (not crazy enough to own this game, played it twice with a friend, immediately recognized how terrible it was), some rugrats game. forgot the exact title, don't care to remember it or NFL Blitz.
Gamecube- DBZ: Sagas
PS2: Probably least favorite game from the PS2 was Budokai 2, but i still liked it.
Gameboy: Legend of the River King. Basically, it's a fishing simulator. It's a damn good one, but not a very fun game imo.
Gameboy Advanced: Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones. Despite how bad the game is, i still think it's better than the actual movie. God that was a trial.
DS/3DS- None. I regret none of my DS games i've gotten.
Xbox 360: Modern Warfare 3. Honest to god the worst shooter i've ever played. Beat the campaign (the only redeeming quality of the game) and suffered through a day of multiplayer before i returned it. I regret making that purchase. so. much. regret.
Wii: Pokemon Battle Revolution. I tried so hard to like this game. I really did. Don't get me wrong, i was great at it, having completed it in its entirety, but man oh man...pokemon games outside of the handheld market just haven't been as good since Stadium I and II. Colosseum was good, but i think that was the last great pokemon game on a big platform.
PS4: TBD, COD: Ghosts atm, but does it really count considering it was first on the last generation of platforms? I honestly don't know why i continue to punish myself by buying COD games. Either i'm a masochist or i have way too much time on my hands.

FPShooters in general ( they make me Dizzy)
That's funny and a bit surprising. Played a ton of fps shooters but i've never gotten motion sickness or dizzy. One of the saddest gaming stories for me was Portal 2. I had never played a portal game before and it was the first one i played and i ended up returning it after ~4-5 times playing it. I could maybe only play about 10 mins of it before getting sick from motion sickness/dizziness. The sad part about returning it was that it was a pretty fun and good game, but unplayable for me.

Battlefield Vietnam and 2
BF 2 I liked just a little more than Vietnam, though.

Serious Sam II
It was still fun at times, but not enough to make it THAT good.

I forgot to add one that might be one of my least favorites i've played. Wolfenstein for the 360. That was a terrible terrible game.

Born Better

God of Lightning
I do not see the point in FPS games..

Just like I could say I don't see the point in RPGs, or fighters, or platformers, or whatever. Other people enjoy them. That all that matters.

Not really sure what point you were trying to make, but to me, this comes as saying "I don't like shooters, so I don't think they should even be made."

Only game off the top of my head I can really say I hate is Xenoblade and I've said why numerous times.

Gamer Fluttershy

Just like I could say I don't see the point in RPGs, or fighters, or platformers, or whatever. Other people enjoy them. That all that matters.

Not really sure what point you were trying to make, but to me, this comes as saying "I don't like shooters, so I don't think they should even be made."

Only game off the top of my head I can really say I hate is Xenoblade and I've said why numerous times.

Those words? Can they even be used like that?

There was this one Nickelodeon game that I got for some console. Now I was excited because I thought that it was supposed to be a Super Smash Bros game but with Nick characters. So I was psyched to be able to fight Zim and Spongebob. That's every kid's dream. Nope, turns out it's a slime fight. It's one of the Mario Party minigames extended to be a "full game" but imagine playing this with no aim controls and the slime making everything slippery.

Also, Puzzle De Harvest Moon, or as I call it, Let's take the most boring parts of the Harvest Moon series (waiting and planting) and turning it into a "competitive" puzzle game.

Mister_SGG

There was this one Nickelodeon game that I got for some console. Now I was excited because I thought that it was supposed to be a Super Smash Bros game but with Nick characters. So I was psyched to be able to fight Zim and Spongebob. That's every kid's dream. Nope, turns out it's a slime fight. It's one of the Mario Party minigames extended to be a "full game" but imagine playing this with no aim controls and the slime making everything slippery.

Are you talking about Nicktoons Unite! ? I love that game

Are you talking about Nicktoons Unite! ? I love that game

No, I wish it was that game. That game sounds much cooler. This game was just a couple minigames. I think it was Nick party something. There was no plot, just a couple bad minigames.