• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

(Least) Favourite in-game battle

SteeltypeMoccah

What i would like to know is your favourite and your least favourite in-game battle(wether its the battle vs Red or maybe your very first gymbattle vs Brock, i'll take anything) Mine is the battle vs Ghetsis in Black/White, my little brother's favourite is You & Steven vs Team Magma Admin and Leader

Least favourite of mine is the ones vs Bianca...i mean come on...
My little brother has to go with the battle vs Red(its to hard for him LOL)

Post plz...whats your favourite/least favourite

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Probably Lance in HGSS, as I usually end up underlevelled and his Dragonites are Bulky >:C

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Wallace in emerald, because he sucks so much as a champion compared to steven. For gym leaders, burgh is practically impossible in both bw and bw2 if you don't have a fire or flying type by then.

manafiend

Whitney. Miltank is the bane of my existence - and why is mine never that good?!

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Anyone with magikarp x6.

Was just coming in to say this.

I also have recollection of a trainer with a Noctowl midway through Gold and Silver that would absolutely DESTROY my team. T-T

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I'd say my least favorite was one of these 5;

Whitney
Morty
Tia and Mia (the twin gym leaders)
The ice guy in gen 3
Battling good at the end of victory road, my team is always ridiculously underleveled and it just isn't fun

OrcaCity

Expert Killer Whale
I love fighting with Hugh against anyone. :p I also liked fighting Marlon.
My least favorite battle was against Whitney and her Miltank.

Elesa and her stupid emolga was my least favorite.
Battling Red at the end of HG was my favorite.

shadorai

wandering trainer
least favorite: having blaziken as your starter in RSE and fighting tate & liza.

favorite: battle with steven in meteor falls in emerald.

Last edited:

psychonerderer

hmm... i just got wasted by colress at the bottom of ss badguyship. probably should have known to save before i talked to him with just one lv 70.

jailo

My Favorite would be teaming up with Silver to battle Lance and Claire.

Least Favorite is Cheren in B/W after collecting the last badge. I thought he would be a really tough opponent but it was just same old Cheren.