• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Least Favourite Starter

Who is your Least Favourite Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuya

I can explain this!
I'd use a Nidoran, despite gender.

Anyway, I'd have to say Bulbasaur. The first times I started pokemon, I chose different pokemon, though I rarely used Bulbasaur.

G-Blastoise

i say bulpasaur cause i hate venusaur......

DaMike52

Banned
My least favorite is squirtle for no logical reason whatsoever.

Turquoise

Kanto Trainer
Charmander was my least favorite starter because of how its sprite looked, but charmeleon was my FAVORITE 2nd evolution of the three starters...Think about that...

Mamoswine Power

Squirtle was my least favorite because i also hate wartortle as they don't learn that many good moves

Abomasnow

<-- Don't Ignore Me
I really disliked Pikachu, wasn't strong enough for me.

I dislike Charmander, he falls at the hands of Squirtle!

broken_inside

Marsh Trainer
For some reason I never seemed to like Pikachu as a starter. I like Pikachu, yeah, but just not for a starter though...

Miniduffa

Fire Lover
Squirtle, makes the game too easy

i dont like bulbasaur ive always been a squirtle man because it can learn ice moves to take out grass easy peesy

i dont like bulbasaur ive always been a squirtle man because it can learn ice moves to take out grass easy peesy

sandslash_1

I'm sick of pikachu now too much attention for the electric mouse so i'll have to say pikachu next would be squirtle.

Dragon99970

The Terror of Death
Pikachu
because when used as a starter, you can't evolve him

Status
Not open for further replies.