• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Least Favourite Water Starter

Who is your Least Favourite water starter???

• Squirtle

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Totodile

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Piplup

Votes: 43 33.1%
  • Oshawott

Votes: 38 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

draya the dark master

Sort of Undead atm♥
Im starting an art project based on The least favourite Starter pokemon of each type
Chicorita took the obvious win along side pokabu

but i cant figure out the most UNpopular water starter
so take your vote pl0x :D

~Light

My least favourite water starter is mudkip

All the others are based on animals, and mudkips evolution line is ridiculous

Like all Hoenn Pokémon, I don't like those at all

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Osshawot sucks. And I don't get how a 'sea' otter evolves into a samurai seal-dog or whatever Samurott is. XD

Pinkle

I chose Totodile, mainly because I don't like it's evolutions. It was a tossup between him and Squirtle.

Specialbeamcanon

SUCH PERFECTION
I love all the water starters. 8< But if I had to pick, its Piplup. If it wasn't for Dawn's I would of liked it more.
Osshawot sucks. And I don't get how a 'sea' otter evolves into a samurai seal-dog or whatever Samurott is. XD
Ken Sugimori (the head pokemon artist) said in a interview that he had no idea what Oshawott should evolve into. So he ended up with mixing a sea lion and a sea otter after a trip from the aquarium. It kinda makes sense since sea otters and sea lions look similar. :]

Zino

Ice Cream Truck
Voted for Piplup. Poor thing, still haven't got over how much anime made me hate it too much. D: And other watertypes are just too awesome. Though I don't like Totodile's evolutions that much -____-

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
Mine is Squirtle. But Oshawott for the evos...egh, nya~

Exactly the reason I dislike Oshawott. It just seems like such a random evolution design wise. I don't mind any of the water starters, but Oshawott just stands outas a lazy design to me, meowth.

Water Max

I have voted for Mudkip because its evolved forms have a 4x defensive weakness to grass type moves which is the type the rival of RSE would have if you chose it but I am planning to use Mudkip and its evolved forms in my party in a Ruby and Sapphire remake if they are released.

soulsurvivor

Making progress
Well i like all of them but wotter.

Status
Not open for further replies.