• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Least favprite Grass type.

Least Favorite Grass type Starter.

• Bulbasaur

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Treecko

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Turtwig

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Snivy

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Necro101

I want to know what is your least favorite grass type starter. My least Favorite is Chikorita.:)

;001;;152;;252;;387;:495:

Last edited:

takbir10

Banned
chickorita cuz its design is neither cute or cool.
Treeko>Turtwig>Bulbasaur=Snivy>chickorita
Treeko and turtwig are ghetto :D

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
If by Grass type you mean the starters, then you know what my answer is: FAGperior.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
If by Grass type you mean the starters, then you know what my answer is: FAGperior.

Because giving insulting nicknames to pokemon is ever-so-mature.

Mine would have to be Chikorita. I don't hate it, but it's my least favourite.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Because giving insulting nicknames to pokemon is ever-so-mature.

Mine would have to be Chikorita. I don't hate it, but it's my least favourite.

No offense, but Serperior is a design I hate so much, that I have a hard time calling by its name, and I end up referring to him by an insult. Many people have characters they hate so much that they do this.

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
And there's five Grass Types by when...?

Anyways, of the starters, I'd have to go with... Uh... Turtwig. I myself just dislike it? Although Torterra is pretty Boss, but whatever. In order, It'd go like...

Bulbasaur=Chikorita=Treecko=Snivy>Turtwig

Did I say Order? Uh...

Gelatini Jejunator

Vote Vanillite! Wait
I'm not sure...I know Turtwig is my favourite, but from there I don't really have a least favourite.

Specialbeamcanon

SUCH PERFECTION
I kinda hate Chikorita. Its design looks dull and boring compared to the other Grass starers. :/ And next to Charizard, Meganium is my least-liked final form of a starter.

STICKTOPIA

I'm sorry but in the games Chickorita was horrible for me.

Game Maker

Memento Mori
Snivy. Horrible stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.