• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Leave Everything To Us! The Plusle and Minun Handymen! (1150)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1150.jpg

Leave Everything To Us! The Plusle and Minun Handymen!​

A pair of Plusle and Minun Handymen are asked to look after a group of Tauros. Following befriending Ash & Goh when an issue happened in Cerise Labs, Ash & Goh decide to help. However, Team Rocket soon appear to try and get the Tauros. Will they be able to stop Team Rocket?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Pikachu gets inflated by water or not?

Watching this episode I think I realized one of the problems this series has. Everyone is an idiot. It's definitive there are no intelligent or serious people in the Pokemon World.

At least we had some Rocket Wholesome moments so I can be happy.(Also no gatcha so it's a win for me)

Evstike

Take me back to peak pokemon
I actually somewhat liked this episode. It had some semblance of a plot unlike most Journeys episodes, and Goh didn't get the spotlight. TR with no gatcha is also a big plus. Unfortunately it was still an irrelevant and barely had any Pokemon.

Icy-Snowflake

Overall the episode was good. No Gachat.:D

Pikachu gets inflated by water or not?
Yeah, but he gets deflated as soon as he gets inflated, so there's no much difference.

Watching this episode I think I realized one of the problems this series has. Everyone is an idiot.
I didn't know that. Thanks for the information.

Tell that to the writers of the anime, given how they adore inflating Ash every time there's so much as a hint of food within a thousand miles
And gets choked too

Judging by the only 9 replies to this thread I'm guessing it was uneventful?
You're not wrong though:p

togenaught18

I mean, that boy had fallen from the stairs, but i see quite unbelievable to see him with bandage on almost all in his body.
Outside that, that's the typical filler. I find somewhat cute and funny Tauros in this episode.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
I was hoping they would keep running into Tauros, so I was disappointed that it was just the 2 enthusiasts.

At least we now know who the blond guy from the OP is.

A shame we had no Grookey-Rocket follow up but perhaps we will in a more plot driven episode.

Was glad the Rockets didn't just walk though, thank you Tauros.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
I shall now give a most in-depth review detailing every single thought I have on this episode:

"Meh."