• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Leave it to Brocko! (482)

Zamin

This was another awesome episode, the last two episodes have been really good after a very disappointing start to the series. IT was nice to see Brock the focus of the episode and using his cooking to escape from Team Rocket. It was also awesome seeing Bonsly evolve into Sudowoodo. I liked the bond Sudowoodo had with the Nuzleaf. I liked the fight at the end with Team Rocket too.

I also liked Dawn being in the background, she is much better suited to being just a background character, it makes the episodes more tolerable.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Frankly, as much as I liked Takeshi's Usokkie in this episode, I did kind of wonder how Usohachi suddenly had enough experience to evolve when it didn't do much in the whole Frontier arc.

Daizy

I call you honey
Sudowoodo saluting is so adorable. Brock cooking for Team Rocket, then running off was so funny too. Also, him defending Nurse Joy from the Nuzleaf before starting to flirt with her was awesome.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, Takeshi making food for the Rocket-dan trio here reminded me of Sanji from One Piece in the sense that both characters are willing to cook for their enemies. The difference when Takeshi did it being that he was just trying to turn their attention elsewhere.

Scorbunnie

Brock having an episode where he got the limelight was better late than never and Bonsly had always been an annoying baby mon so his evolution was a godsend. Sudowoodo is a legend compared to crybaby Bonsly.

Sudowoodo and Bonsly's bromance is precious. SUDOWOODO SALUTE. One of the best episodes of Season 10