• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Leave it to Brocko! (482)

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
Well, I just saw the episode, It was decent, But not as good as the Mukkuru one. Nyaasu got dexed again, Considering Hikari hasn't done something in the past 2 episodes, her lack of knowledge of Shiftry helped..I suppose..

I also find it funny that they managed to add Mukkubird to the ending, But not Usokki.

Shift

I'll learn you good!
Not really, they are able to evolve after learning Mimic, which it did in the previous episode.
By that logic, Mime Jr. ought to have evolved way back in the middle of Kanto. Of course, that was before the mechanic was revealed, but still...

Geodude

Not only did Bonsly learn Mimic, but it burst its way out of that cage after encouragement from Brock, had a little foreshadowing from the way it was looking at Mukkubird, and got in some good battling. If anyone says it was nothing, they either didn't watch the episode or are just complaining for the sake of complaining.

It was so bad episode! Boring and unorginal. Cute friendship between Nuzleaf and Sodowoodo/Bonsly. Team Rocket as evil guys who wanted steal Nozleaf. Happy end. Writers should try little harder because the episode was one from the worst. I'm happy because Bonsly evolved into great Sodowoodo and everything what I liked about this episode was battle between Brock and TR. Brock finally used his pokemon to the fight.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Yeah, this was Brock's first real episode in D/P so far.

You would think after Brock spent the last 30 episodes doing mostly nothing, (his last main episode before this was the Pewter Gym ep in BF) that people would like that the writers gave him another ep.

Brock needs more episodes like this where he actually steps out of the background and contributes something for once.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Brock really needs more good episodes like this.

uber gon

Accept Change
Maybe if Brock gets a ;390; he'll finally become a fresh character.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Maybe if Brock gets a ;390; he'll finally become a fresh character.

WTF? Brock had Mudkip, did that help him? No.

Mudkip was only used for the generic water gun attack and Marshtompt didn't do much either.

Compared to Sceptile and Blaziken, Brock's Marshtompt was a joke. This is probably why they gave the last starter to Shinji instead of Brock.

uber gon

Accept Change
WTF? Brock had Mudkip, did that help him? No.

Mudkip was only used for the generic water gun attack and Marshtompt didn't do much either.

Compared to Sceptile and Blaziken, Brock's Marshtompt was a joke. This is probably why they gave the last starter to Shinji instead of Brock.

Hey, I can dream right?

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I have too say, I really am starting too like Shiftry more lately, after the cool one's we got in the Ninja, Battle Palace, and this episode.

uber gon

Accept Change

bubblybubbly-bubba

~ Forever Lonely ~
Finally Bonsly evolved I hated that little brat of a pokemon.Overall this episode was boring!They could of at least had new pokemon instead of nuzleaf!