• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Leave it to Brocko! (482)

This, for me, has been the best episode of the series so far, very entertaining.

Whether the producers were merely 'bigging up' Brock's team for this episode, I don't know, but it seems that he has some very strong Pokémon!

I thought Meowth getting 'dexed was brilliant, but even after that, Ash asking 'Who are you?' - just plain ignorance...

GonbeTR

Banned
This one is a great episode. I am happy that Brock has an episode about his pokemon. Before Diamond and Pearl had started , I taught that Brock became boring and he should leave but now I compeltely changed my opinion. This season Brock and his pokemon become very enjoying. I think Gregguru (Croagunk) is the funniest person of the anime , the pervert frog.

Anyway , Bonsly was a cute crying baby , and now he becomes a loyal and amusing sudowoodo. I love Sudowoodo's personality and in my opinion its voice is lovable.

At this episode Brock prooved again that he is an excellent pokemon breeder. The relation between Nuzleaf and him shows it. I like the Sudowoodo-Nuzleaf interaction too. The scene when Brock returns Sudowoodo while it is carrying Nuzleaf is funny , poor Nuzleaf falls directly.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
I'm glad Bonsly evolved

Rebeccag

Yeah good filler episode im glad Bonsly evolved and now Sudowoodo is great as well. Also as somebody said it was good to have an episode forcused on Brock and his pokemon rather than forcusing on Ash or Dawn

Andromache

Cat and Snake lover
I'm just getting back into all the Pokemon I've missed, and this was an excellent episode to start me off. I loved Bonsly and Sudowoodo's voices, and it was nice to see Brock battling and showing his progress as a breeder as well. I was gratified to hear Ash admit Brock's the best at everything. :p I was touched to see Bonsly resolving to try breaking out of the cage again at Brock's encouragement, and I always knew he was a battler. I'm sure he'll be a great asset to the Gym. I know everyone says Brock's not a Gym Leader anymore, but I've always adored that side of him, so it was great to see him work with a Rock type again. I think this episode exemplifies his character perfectly: his use of strategy, his gentleness, his bond with his Pokemon, and that he's still able to battle, even if it's not his main focus nowadays.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
so happy that Bonsly evolved into Sudowoodo, but I'm gonna miss the little thing. The episode really shows how evolution can change more than a Pokemon's look and strength, Bonsly's baby personality to a loyal Pokemon like Sudowoodo.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
This is one of my favorite episodes so far. It showed that Brock isn't as useless as people make him to be. His pokemon all have great personality and Bonsly/Sudowoodo showed that. Even though we've seen Bonsly since the Frontier, after evolving its personality was so different it almost seems like we have a completely different character. I may be exaggerating, quite possibly, but with the many unentertaining fillers we see in the anime, it's awesome to see one as good as this.

Andywoo

Banned
Good to see Brock do something for a change. He really should've caught that Nuzleaf though. Oh well, I enjoyed that episode

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Bonsly was annoying, but it has been great since it evolved into Sudowoodo. Although I've never been a fan of Sudowoodo (season four's "Type Casting" ruined the pokemon forever for me), there's just this charm about Brock's Sudowoodo that I can't explain (maybe it's the Wobbuffet-like saluting? :) ).

Anyway, it was great to see Brock get his own starring episode for a change, something we don't get too often. I like when he cooked up the meal for Team Rocket so he could get away. The bond between Bonsly/Sudowoodo and nuzleaf was cute too. James getting the double hit from Cacnea and Carnivine was funny too.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I felt proud for Bonsly when it evolved ^_^ It was a bit unexpected, but still good. Too bad Brock didn't get to keep that Nuzleaf... ah well.

The first scene was the greatest, though. The rest was kinda... blah, boring.

Rommath

▲_▲
It's about time there was a good Brock episode. Nice that Bonsly evolved, I like Sudowoodo, the way it salutes when it says its name much like Wobbuffet. It would have been nice if Brock had kept the Nuzleaf, though. I think it would have been a good Pokemon for him.

katfairy

I'll agree that it was nice to see Brock take the spotlight for a change. A lot of people complain that he should battle more, so this episode should have made them happy. Me, I'm fine with him not fighting; it's nice to have one character who isn't there just for the battles, but is trying to learn about other types of Pokemon and how to give them the best care. He doesn't need to fight, so he doesn't. It would be a boring show if they were all like that, but Brock lends some variety to the ensemble. It makes it even more effective when he does choose to fight.

And as a certain Real Old Guy once said, "Just because I don't like to fight doesn't mean that I can't."

katfairy

I'll agree that it was nice to see Brock take the spotlight for a change. A lot of people complain that he should battle more, so this episode should have made them happy. Me, I'm fine with him not fighting; it's nice to have one character who isn't there just for the battles, but is trying to learn about other types of Pokemon and how to give them the best care. He doesn't need to fight, so he doesn't. It would be a boring show if they were all like that, but Brock lends some variety to the ensemble. It makes it even more effective when he does choose to fight.

And as a certain Real Old Guy once said, "Just because I don't like to fight doesn't mean that I can't."

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
yet another pokemon heal adventure, it's getting a bit standard since i've seen alot of these episodes lately, still it was fine for the rest soit should be allright.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Back from my first day at work, and guess how I'm celebrating it? That's right; by compensating for my lack of homework by rewatching rubbish from 2006!

Actually, the fact that this episode actually features Takeshi doing something other than playing maid instantly makes it not rubbish. And if you're a Takeshi fan, chances are you really enjoyed this episode, especially combined with Usohachi evolving from its obnoxious crybaby self. As someone who could not care less for the rarely-seen fellow, however, parts of this episode bored me greatly. After all, it is in essence a standard hide-and-seek-from-TR episode that's only made more significant by the evolution. I've also never been that interested by the Shiftry family; I would have far preferred to see a newer breed of Pokemon.

That said, I do savor the moments Takeshi does get since they are so sparce. Usohachi's evolution method is a bit lame (Breaking a cage? Meh.), but Usokki actually gets some good development here with the whole water fear thing, especially since it's currently the dryest of his Pokemon personality-wise. I also felt the BGM in this episode was stellar. The plot sticks to a relatively basic pattern but does nothing that wrong. On the whole, non-Takeshi fans won't get the most out of this episode but will still find some enjoyment in it, even if it's not as good as the Ralts episode which had a similar plot.

B-

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I am not a big fan of Nuzleaf or Shifty (I like Seedot though kinda cute) so it wasn't that much of an interesting episode to me, however the highlight is when TR is like this is Shifty and then Dawn pulls out her pokedex and it says Meowth's entry (Is D/P the first time Pikachu's and Meowth's dex entries have ever been mentioned? Because I know when Dawn again took the pokedex out on Pikachu that I think it was the first time they did that), anyway that scene made me LOL.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I was very unimpressed by this episode. Other than the evolution of Bonsly into Sudowoodo, this episode was Filler-ish. I mean sure Bonsly evolved, but it seems like they were in a hurry to get rid of it for Sudowoodo. It was just really odd to see a Sinnoh Pokemon evolve into a Johto Pokemon at the start of the DP saga. Sudowoodo has yet to impress me overall. 3/10.

Last edited: