• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ledgendary birds

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroPump

I was talking with my friend and he said Articuno was the best of the three original ledgendary birds. I think it's Zapdos because he has no weakness to electricity like the other birds and is generally more powerful with better attacks. So... Which one is better?

If someone were to judge by usage and tiers, then yes, it's Zapdos. It's the only one out of the three to be in OU, and be used in regular competitive play. Moltres is in UU, while Articuno is in NU...

By competitive play, Zapdos is clearly the victor. By my personal opinion, I hate both Moltres and Zapdos and absolutely adore Articuno. It is just so magestic and.......... freezing ;)

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Zapdos is probably the best, but they all amaze me for all being x4 weak to Rock.

it's all up to opinion really, out of the three articuno's my favorite but's thats solely because of looks and his cry, if i had to pick one for a battle it'd be zapdos.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Each bird has it's pros and cons, it really just comes down to opinion.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School

joerachi

The Blazing Tempest
um why hasnt erik moved this to poke-polls.

anyway for articuno for me because its one of the only pokemon that can pull off an mind reader+OHKO move combo. but as Mr. Joker said it comes down to opinion

Jun's Heracross

Battle Ace
personally i think theyre all bad as each other

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
If I had to pick one for battle,itd be zapdos. I think articuno looks cooler though.

Meesey

King of the awesomes
I agree with lvl100blastoise Articuno is the coolest looking and has my favourite type...ICE!!!

xMehx

New Shiny!!!!!!!!:33
Zapdos is my favorite out of the three, but I don't use him in battle. The only time I used a legendary bird was in Fire Red and used Moltres because I lacked a fire type o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.