• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Left 4 Dead

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
Well, I just thought I'd create this thread for fans of the Left 4 Dead series.

Here, we can discuss our thoughts, opinions, shared interests and fandoms.

Do you hope to see a L4D3? Which is your favorite? And which Survivor do you love most?

Personally, I prefer the first, but the second has better weapons, items, and Special Infected.

Rebs

$$$rebel amish$$$
I'd love to see more L4D games tbh. tho i do love the current two enough not to care if they don't LOL ;u; But Zoey has to be my favorite from the first game and Rochelle from the second, only because i can't really stand any of the guys lol :I

Guro

SHSL Teen Blogger
Oh Hell yes, a L4D thread. I love L4D--everything about it is fantastic. I would be up in the clouds ecstatic if there was going to be an L4D3, but I really doubt that's on the table (at least, I've heard nothing promising). Out of the current two, I prefer L4D2, but both are great... my favorite infected are Hunters and Witches which are often fan favorites, I know, but I just can't help myself. :p My favorite survivors are Rochelle & Ellis. Zoey's pretty sweet too, gotta love the chicks.

Least favorite infected are Jockeys. Annoying buggers.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I'd love to see more L4D games tbh. tho i do love the current two enough not to care if they don't LOL ;u; But Zoey has to be my favorite from the first game and Rochelle from the second, only because i can't really stand any of the guys lol :I

No offense but Rochelle got to be my least favorite because of people spamming her laughter. Especially when it comes to play the map Dark Carnival finale. There is a mic on the stage and they're spam her laugh like crazy. I tried it just to annoy people :)

PsychicPsycho

Do you hope to see a L4D3? Which is your favorite? And which Survivor do you love most?
So far I've only played the first one, so I guess you could say that's my favorite. I was thinking about asking for L4D2 for Christmas, but I remembered the grind of the first one (I played it alone) and didn't know if I was ready for that again. Do you guys think the first or second game is harder?

My favorite survivor would be Francis. I checked to have a random survivor for my first campaign and ended up with him. I think he's funny (at times) and, appearance wise, I look more like him then anyone else, so I ended up sticking with him.

And rather or not I want a third game depends on how my experience with #2 goes.

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
Well, to everyone's posts, here's my own opinions. When I first started playing, I preferred Bill, but now Francis is my favorite character from L4D. All in all, I love them all.

L4D2 however, I only like Ellis and Coach. I hate Nick, and absolutely despise Rochelle.

Favorite Infected have to be Hunters, Smokers, and Tanks (For the sheer amount of panic they induce). I hate Jockeys the most, Chargers too.

I loved all the levels in L4D, but L4D2 was too bright, and you spent most of your time out of the city, both of these which the first game inspired.

L4D2 had some amazing additions, but sadly the levels, and more importantly the Survivors left MUCH to be desired.

Guro

SHSL Teen Blogger
Do you guys think the first or second game is harder?

I always thought the second game was harder--the campaigns + new infected on top of the old + the wandering witches making them harder to avoid/easier to accidentally run into. However, to make up for it there's more weapons (including melee).

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
What I like about it is you get to custom the game with add-on (PC of course). Pikachu Medkit and zombies are Teletubbies. I made my Tank as Soloman Grundy :D

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
I always thought the second game was harder--the campaigns + new infected on top of the old + the wandering witches making them harder to avoid/easier to accidentally run into. However, to make up for it there's more weapons (including melee).

Wandering Witches didn't add any challenge to the game. You could get much closer to them than regular Witches, and you can use your flashlight too (Not that you need to, Wandering Witches only appear in the day time).

L4D1 all the way. L4D2 is pretty bad IMO.

Both games are pretty dead on the xbox, so I'm usually forced to play random versus games with friends ..which are so much better than public games.. oh my people do not know common sense in that game. There is nothing hard about the game, lol. Just shoot the damn zombies.. and go in together as infected because that's the only way you're going to kill the survivors, unless of course the other team is extremely bad.

Zoey is my girl!

PsychicPsycho

Does anyone have a favorite weapon in the series? I mostly used the assault shotgun in the first game. Although I also found a well placed gas can can be a life saver.
Uh, harder *shudders*. Having more weapons sounds interesting, although I'm a little confused about melee. I can't imagine melee weapons working in the first game, unless maybe you had a chainsaw (or there were no zombie horde attacks).

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
Does anyone have a favorite weapon in the series? I mostly used the assault shotgun in the first game. Although I also found a well placed gas can can be a life saver.
Uh, harder *shudders*. Having more weapons sounds interesting, although I'm a little confused about melee. I can't imagine melee weapons working in the first game, unless maybe you had a chainsaw (or there were no zombie horde attacks).

If you buy L4D2's DLC then you get all the original L4D levels with all the L4D2 weapons and infected. Now there's melee weapons in L4D, I don't use dual pistols or magnums.

I still play it. And I come across a lot of people on XBL.

I play on Xbox too, and it takes about an hour to actually find a game without split-screeners coming in or being kicked out of the lobby. ..and it's very rare to find a game that lasts every map without people rage quitting. So rare to have a game when everyone knows how to play.. which is why I prefer just having friends only games.

But compared to other games, this is a dead game.. but I still love it.

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
I play on Xbox too, and it takes about an hour to actually find a game without split-screeners coming in or being kicked out of the lobby. ..and it's very rare to find a game that lasts every map without people rage quitting. So rare to have a game when everyone knows how to play.. which is why I prefer just having friends only games.

But compared to other games, this is a dead game.. but I still love it.

Well, if you ever want another person to play with, just let me know! I have all the DLC, and although I don't like the L4D2 levels as much as the originals, I still play without rage-quitting :D