• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Left 4 Dead

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I really want a Left 4 Dead 3.
I love both games equally and still got achievements to get on both of them.
My favorite survivors are: Francis, Zoey, and Ellis
I have a tendency to refuse to play with others if I get stuck without one of those guys

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
I have a tendency to refuse to play with others if I get stuck without one of those guys

I tend to play as Francis or Ellis, but I do accept Coach, Bill, and Zoey too. The other three, I don't care for, but I still prefer Louis over Nick and...... *shudders* Rochelle.

D

Deleted member 318910

What if at E3 2013, Valve announces a crossover between Portal, Half-Life, and Left 4 Dead? Called...

Left for Half-Portal 3? :D

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
What if at E3 2013, Valve announces a crossover between Portal, Half-Life, and Left 4 Dead? Called...

Left for Half-Portal 3? :D

A Threequl to three games? Newall would die of a heart attack before you can find a space meme.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Rachelle is annoying. She took her time crossing the bridge so I couldn't get the achievement