• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Left Handed or Right Handed .v2

Left Handed, Right Handed or Both?

• Right Handed

Votes: 73 61.9%
  • Left Handed

Votes: 34 28.8%
  • Ambidextrous

Votes: 11 9.3%

• Total voters

Pokénaut

So, I once again am interested in how many people are left handed to right handed in this forum. This time with an actual poll! This can also act as a discussion on handiness in general.

Last edited:

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
I write with my right hand, but everything else (throwing, sports, utensils, etc.) I use my left hand for.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I'm right-handed. :p

ManhattanTheStarr

Left-handed when it comes to most things. I'm pretty physically challenged in my right hand, as I feel like I have no control whatsoever when using it. It's extremely challenging for me to hold things like pencils and silverware with it. I've been trying to practice drawing/writing with my right hand, but I always end up giving up, because it just feels so darn uncomfortable. =/

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I'm semi-ambidexterous. I do most things right-handed, but I do fisticuffs mostly left-handed and play golf left-handed (which uses more right hand, anyway).

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Right handed!

Wish I was ambidextrous though. =(

ssman0017

Usurper
I'm ambidextrous, but I know a lot of left handed people. Not as much as right handed people I know but at least 1/3.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
My right hand is more dexterous, but my left arm is stronger, so it hurts more when I punch you in the crotch.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Left handed, although I can only use a computer mouse with my right hand. Plus I can eat with both hands, although more effectively with the left. Just don't ask me to write with my right hand though.