• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Left handed or right??

Status
Not open for further replies.

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
Leftie. But I do everything else with my right. I could write upside down too. It's better than my regular writing. :/

~:Shadow:~

I use both actually, with more usage of left hand.
However, I eat/write with my right. (Sometimes I do use left).
Other than that, completely leftie.

I am right handed, Cyril is left and Curtis is right.

I'm a left-handed red head with blue eyes. Yet, I have a super common name--Ashley. (I was born in February 1990. My mom named me after Ashley Olsen.)

Left-handed. Not common.
Red head. Definitely not common. (My hair is long and curly.)
Blue eyes. Uncommon?

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
Right Handed.

coolespeon

I dont know.
I´m right handed.

Jadeabella

Eevee Trainer
I'm a lefty, but like swing a bat right handed. Unless its Tennis or badminton.....then I switch hands :/ Its strange I know..

But writing and drawing is all left.

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
I'm a lefty. It runs down my mom's side of the family.

I have a few other recessive genes as well, but you will never know the true extent of my weirdness. NEVER! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Erienne

Anime high :D
I am left handed. I don't think that's an advantage of any sort, and until recently, my handwriting suffered. I mean, it was legible, but now it's wayyyyy better. ^^;

GIR7590

I am semi-ambidextrous, I use my right hand 75% of the time, left, about 25% for the same tasks...
It's awesome to be able to write with either hand or do two things at once without a loss of dexterity. :D

STICKTOPIA

I'm right-handed. My father is left-handed though.

Profesco

gone gently
Profesco used Hi Bump Kick!

Status
Not open for further replies.