• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legacy vs. Airbourne Aces

Status
Not open for further replies.

ger9119

AirborneAces.png

vs.

http://i49.*******.com/2w65w78.jpg

War Line-Up

1). Ger9119 vs. GingBino11

2). FetchWell vs. DTrain5742

3). Squirtismyhomeboy vs. Drake99

4). Neo Darkrai vs. Javaker

5). Poke Archer vs. xVeternChampx

Rules

1). Standard Wifi Rules/Clauses
2). 5v5 First three win the war

Goodluck and Have Fun

The Deadline to finish War is one week from now on friday

Last edited:

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
War Time!!!

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
Plz decapitalise the b in my name.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Good luck to everyone in the war. Not to sound cocky or anything, but I'm expecting to win my match. That might've come out a bit to arrogant, but whatever. Like I said, good luck everyone.

PS to everyone in The Legacy. Tonight we Fight, Tonight we Rise!

Last edited:

4kjayhawks

I do it for tha hood
Does it really matter?

GL/hf etc etc but go AA

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
@neo darkrai - no offence but yes that did sound cocky, and a serious underestimate of my skills.

but gl/hf

Last edited:

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Yeah, I don't want to underestimate my opponent. That would be a grave mistake. I just want to win for my clan.

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
as do i for mine

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Yeah I need to work on that. Right now I just want to have fun in the war. One quick question, what happens when the war ends?

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I won my war battle. 2-0. I was actually worried that I might lose. Good game Javaker

Ultimate Dragon Knight

The gravest mistake in battle is to get cocky. Remain headstrong, and never go down without a fight. And in PR, how you choose and phrase your words means everything. Good luck The Legacy, and as to you, Airborne Aces. May the best win.

NOTE TO LEGACY: Tonight We Fight, Tonight We Rise! Do the best you can, and no disappointment shall be felt. For if you did your best, what more can you do?

Once again, good luck all!

@Neo Darkrai: What I said, is in no way a disapproval of you. Just merely a piece of advice lol.

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
ok lost my match against vetchamp good game...nice suicune...if it weren't for him my kingdra might have swept the rest of your team...still good game...I'm sorry legacy I tried my best but were still alive...now do your best and do us proud!!!tonight we fight tonight we rise!!!!!

Ultimate Dragon Knight

As I said, you did your best. That's all we can ask of you. Good job Archer & xVeteranChampx. Sorry I missed your match, I was in a tourney match of my own. So, current standings are Legacy 1, Aces 1? Good luck to the rest. May the best win, and those who lose, learn.

@Legacy: Tonight We Fight, Tonight We Rise!!

xVeteranChampx

The God of War
ok lost my match against vetchamp good game...nice suicune...if it weren't for him my kingdra might have swept the rest of your team...still good game...I'm sorry legacy I tried my best but were still alive...now do your best and do us proud!!!tonight we fight tonight we rise!!!!!

Well, I am the first of my clan to win a match against your guys' War Team and it's an honor. I had a great match with PoKe_aRcHeR2010 and managed to come out on top. I hope the remaining War Matches are all as intense. Good game, Archer. And to continue the spirit of competition: May the Best Clan Win.
And a message to my Ace bretheren: "Those who soar on wings above the clouds cannot be put down. So soar, Aces!"

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
yeah i enjoyed the match a lot and learned something as well...take out suicune as fast as possible...lol...no but seriously my team had a hole and i finally saw it and thanx vet for a great match!!

Status
Not open for further replies.