• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legacy vs. Airbourne Aces

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets go legacy, tonight we fight, tonight we rise, we look past this team onto the next sunrise, we fight for honor, we fight for might, victory is always in our sights

Ultimate Dragon Knight

oh god, I've turned Legacy into poets .-.

Good job Neo, poke archer im glad you enjoyed yourself

Lol. At least we are Legacy poets lol. I've always been somewhat a poet anyway, and had a taste for speaking in the old ways lol

lol, im a closet poet so don't tell no body

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
indeed GG neo, thats what i get for not battling for a month lool.

btw whats with all these cheesy sayings guys? XD

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
"Tonight we Fight, Tonight we Rise!" is the last line of the poem that jahz shared to us as his leaving speech thing. We now say it as a memorial to him. I don't know about the Airbourne Acess though.

Fetchwell

Warrior TL
Lost 0-2 to DT. GG

DTrain5742

Dragon Tamer
Yeah confirming my victory. I believe it was 3-0, but it doesn't really matter too much. I kind of failed in the beginning, probably since I hadn't battled in quite a while. GG man and go Aces!

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hmm, I'm just cool like that. Plus, it just sounds kool... Well, lets see... Standings: Legacy 1, Aces 2?

post another W for the legacy, i beat drake 2-0 in our second battle, first one we had a d/c so we agreed to battle again with diff teams, gg drake, lets go legacy

DTrain5742

Dragon Tamer
Well it looks like it's going to come down to the last match. Luckily we have ging, who's probably the best battler in our clan, but you guys have Ger, who is your leader right? It should be an interesting battle and may the best clan win! That said, Let's go Aces!

Mail Time

Banned
Well it looks like it's going to come down to the last match. Luckily we have ging, who's probably the best battler in our clan, but you guys have Ger, who is your leader right? It should be an interesting battle and may the best clan win! That said, Let's go Aces!

im insulted, but anyway

GO GINGBINO11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
GO GINGBINO11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and maily, you should be insulted.

go ger!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.