• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legacy vs Elemental Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
logo.png

VS

PNLfi.png

Rules

All battles will BW2 OU.
All matches are Best of 3. Not 1, Not 5, 3. No exceptions.
Anything Smogon banned will be also be banned.
No trolling, flaming, or spamming!
The results of each battle needs to be posted and confirmed on this thread.
All battles must be done on PO or PS

Matchups

Ger9119 (PO2)/AnakBae
PoKe_aRcHeR2010(Wi-Fi/PO2/PSD)/Godzilla
the3rdH0kage(Wi-Fi/PO2/PSD)/beertredknob
C-demo(PO2/PSD)/Woebegonenick
Philisophix(PO2/PSD)/SoulMuse

Legacy Subs:
Neo Darkrai(PO2/PSD)
JolteonX(PO2/PSD)
T.W.I (PO2/PSD)

Elemental Strike subs
TurboPieFire

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I'm talking to my opponent, we will probably battle later today.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
ok I'll check around to see who wants to sub.

ger9119

Put C-Demo or Jolt in for Wolf, I been in contact with my opponet hoping to set something up asap

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Alright how about you sub in Demo since I see him a lot on the xat chat

I know Beet is 1-0 right now so if you guys can finish the next battles soon that will be great

I am trying not to drag this war out pass next Wednesday

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
ok yeah Demo can take Wolfs spot. I'll be on pretty much all weekend probably. Tommorrow maybe not but Sunday defenatley.

beetredknob

Troll of Tanas
Hokage and I just finished up our battles, I think. Hokage left after I KOed 3 of his pokes so I think it was a surrender, correct me if I'm wrong. If that is the case though it leaves our battles 2-0 in my favor. Good games.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I didn't leave on purpose. My internet sucks and it DCd me late game but yeah I was going to lose. And we did our first battle the other day which I lost so he wins the match.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Alright ES one more match and we got this

Ger have you and Anak set up a time and Hokage who else is activity that you can sub in so people can battle

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I can't think of any. Or if they are active they don't post on out clan thread.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Link to Godzilla's profile so I can PM/VM him plz... if not I'll take whoever's active atm even if it's not my matchup, wanna get my match done with

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Is it safe to say we have won this or has legacy have one more person they would like to send out

if so contact Anak

if not I need one person to agree and I will get a mod to close this thread

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Yeah it's 0-2 for us, and no activity from some people, so yeah I guess we lost :(

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Closing upon request, not like you guys wouldn't have run out of time tomorrow anyhow

Status
Not open for further replies.