1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by ger9119, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ger9119

ger9119 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Legacy is a place for the greatest battlers in the world, to gather together and battle, in hope of leaving their Legacy, which will be remembered for Generations! Only the strongest can survive here, while the young and inexperienced will be trained to become the next great warriors.

[​IMG]

1.) Please no hacks. You will have 3 chances; after that you will be ejected. If you are found guilty of using them in a tournament you will be immediately ejected from that tournament.
    2.) Do not spam or flame this thread. This applies for all complaints as well: They must be Pm'd to Me or a Co-Leader.*
    3.) Please respect other members and be polite and sporting battlers. Be mature.
    4.) As usual ALL serebiiforum rules apply.

[​IMG]
    Once their stood two great Clans, Team Legacy and Legacy. Each possessed great power and strength and were feared by their peers. However conflict arose, The two giants argued over who had the right to name their sacred clan Legacy. Fuelled by a burning passion for battling and honor the two clans prepared for war; a war so catastrophic it would remain in the archives for the rest of eternity. The day before the war the two clans hung on the precipice, each ultimately facing destruction. All was surely lost, but no! A brave and radical plan emerged, one so dramatic and controversial it was hard to speak of it.... The two Legacies had to merge! The members of the two great clans would-at first- not accept these new terms, but in time they warmed to the idea, and although they had a lustful desire to rip the others to shreds, they cast their differences aside, accepting the fact that they would become one of the most feared and recognized clans in history. Out of the Chaos that had surrounded the two clans for what seemed an age, The Legacy arose! An entirely new super-clan formed of the two ancient giants, a sheer brute force, unrelenting, malicious and unstopable. The Legacy was born!

For more than a year The Legacy reigned. But over time, Legacy began to decay. Ego’s collided and members began to lose faith in their leaders... Its once great members departed from the clan, in search of a new place to call home. Slowly The Legacy deteriorated right before everyone’s eye. It was clear to many… The Legacy’s end was near. The Legacy was retired so that it would not be further tarnished, and from it’s ashes two clans rose; The Ascension and Heroes of Myth... Each led by former Legacy leaders, but both clans eventually reached their demise as well. Realizing how much glory The Legacy had back in it’s days, a small group of former Legacy members decided that The Legacy should be brought back to life and grow next to many incredible clans. And thus, The Legacy was reborn! A new era has begun!

“Tonight We Fight, Tonight We Rise!” – Jahz

[​IMG]

Name:
    Rate yourself as a battler : /10
    Why do you want to join this clan? :
    Would you make any improvements? :
    Favored position: (This is where you fill in if you want to be a cloner, ev trainer, artist, clan shop employee, etc.)
    How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.)
    Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? :
    Legacy League badge Count:

[​IMG]

We rank up based off of Legacy League badge counts

[​IMG]
    ( 0 Badges)

-

[​IMG]
    (1-2 Badges)

[​IMG]
    (3-4 Badges)

-

[​IMG]
    (5-6 Badges)

-

[​IMG]
    (7-8 Badges)

-

[​IMG]
    (9+ Badges)

-

[​IMG]
    Co Leaders

Archer
    Wolf

[​IMG]
    Leaders

Ger

[​IMG]
    War General-
    League Manager- twi
    Gym Leaders- Ger, Archer, Wolf,Mega, C-Demo, twi, squirt
    Artist- Destroyer
    Clan Relations-

[​IMG]

1). Ger
    2).Archer
    3). Wolf
    4). Mega
    5). Neo Darkrai
    6). twi
    7). squirt
    8). rocklobster
    9). c-demo
    10). destroyer39
    11). homestarrhydon
    12). QuestionClaw
    13). xAnbu
    14). eyycalvin
    15). Pikeachu9867
    16). jolteonx
    17). Rammagoo
    18). Sea_Man
    19). H0kage
    20). Philospohic

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Want to create you own legacy? Then the way to start is by challenging the Legacy League! Composed of 6 Leaders and an Elite 4, your job is to defeat each one of them and earn their respect (represented in a badge). Complete this task and you will forever be known to the world as one the most incredible Pokemon Masters this clan has ever had.​

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  2. PoKe_aRcHeR2010

PoKe_aRcHeR2010 Shady 2.0

Name: Archer :3
    Rate yourself as a battler : 7-8/10
    Why do you want to join this clan? : H O M E <3.<3
    Would you make any improvements? : More art but we'll get to that soon \O/
    Favored position: Already a Gym Leader in the LegacyLeague
    How do you wish to rank up? :
    Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : I did .-.

3. ger9119

Yeah we do need more art , welcome home Archer

4. WolfonDiamond

WolfonDiamond Proud Father!

Ahem...

Name: Wolfwalker

Rate yourself as a battler : 7.5/10

Why do you want to join this clan? : Friends

Would you make any improvements? : Ranking system but you know this Ger :p

Favored position: Battler/tester

How do you wish to rank up? : Just like anyone else :p

Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Me, myself, and I....oh and Ger and megaman :p

Legacy League badge Count:MY badge :O .....1

5. megaman12

megaman12 Not Happy

Name: Mega
    Rate yourself as a battler : 0/10
    Why do you want to join this clan? : Been here for years....
    Would you make any improvements? : They will be done soon
    Favored position: don't know
    How do you wish to rank up? : Don't know
    Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Myself

Good to see the new clan thread. Sorry If I haven't been on much.I have been really busy lately. I might even give up gym position since I never even opened =(.

6. ger9119

Welcome home wolf and Mega, also glad to announce Archer and Mega are co-leaders.

7. the3rdH0kage

the3rdH0kage Turn my Swag on!

Good Luck guys! I'll delete this is needed.

8. WolfonDiamond

WolfonDiamond Proud Father!

BTW the legacy clan xat is currently xat.com/Serebiilegacy

9. T.W.I.

T.W.I. Undercover Rocket

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Legacy is a place for the greatest battlers in the world, to gather together and battle, in hope of leaving their Legacy, which will be remembered for Generations! Only the strongest can survive here, while the young and inexperienced will be trained to become the next great warriors.

[​IMG]

1.) Please no hacks. You will have 3 chances; after that you will be ejected. If you are found guilty of using them in a tournament you will be immediately ejected from that tournament.
    2.) Do not spam or flame this thread. This applies for all complaints as well: They must be Pm'd to Me or a Co-Leader.*
    3.) Please respect other members and be polite and sporting battlers. Be mature.
    4.) As usual ALL serebiiforum rules apply.

[​IMG]
    Once their stood two great Clans, Team Legacy and Legacy. Each possessed great power and strength and were feared by their peers. However conflict arose, The two giants argued over who had the right to name their sacred clan Legacy. Fuelled by a burning passion for battling and honor the two clans prepared for war; a war so catastrophic it would remain in the archives for the rest of eternity. The day before the war the two clans hung on the precipice, each ultimately facing destruction. All was surely lost, but no! A brave and radical plan emerged, one so dramatic and controversial it was hard to speak of it.... The two Legacies had to merge! The members of the two great clans would-at first- not accept these new terms, but in time they warmed to the idea, and although they had a lustful desire to rip the others to shreds, they cast their differences aside, accepting the fact that they would become one of the most feared and recognized clans in history. Out of the Chaos that had surrounded the two clans for what seemed an age, The Legacy arose! An entirely new super-clan formed of the two ancient giants, a sheer brute force, unrelenting, malicious and unstopable. The Legacy was born!

For more than a year The Legacy reigned. But over time, Legacy began to decay. Ego’s collided and members began to lose faith in their leaders... Its once great members departed from the clan, in search of a new place to call home. Slowly The Legacy deteriorated right before everyone’s eye. It was clear to many… The Legacy’s end was near. The Legacy was retired so that it would not be further tarnished, and from it’s ashes two clans rose; The Ascension and Heroes of Myth... Each led by former Legacy leaders, but both clans eventually reached their demise as well. Realizing how much glory The Legacy had back in it’s days, a small group of former Legacy members decided that The Legacy should be brought back to life and grow next to many incredible clans. And thus, The Legacy was reborn! A new era has begun!

“Tonight We Fight, Tonight We Rise!” – Jahz

[​IMG]

Name:
    Rate yourself as a battler : /10
    Why do you want to join this clan? :
    Would you make any improvements? :
    Favored position: (This is where you fill in if you want to be a cloner, ev trainer, artist, clan shop employee, etc.)
    How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.)
    Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? :
    Legacy League badge Count:

[​IMG]

We rank up based off of Legacy League badge counts

[​IMG]
    ( 0 Badges)

-

[​IMG]
    (1-2 Badges)

Wolfondiamond

[​IMG]
    (3-4 Badges)

-

[​IMG]
    (5-6 Badges)

-

[​IMG]
    (7-8 Badges)

-

[​IMG]
    (9+ Badges)

-

[​IMG]
    Co Leaders

Archer
    Mega

[​IMG]
    Leaders

Ger

JOBS

War General-
    League Manager-
    Gym Leaders- Ger, Archer, Wolf,Mega
    Artist-
    Clan Relations-

[​IMG]

1). Ger
    2).Archer
    3). Wolf
    4). Mega

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Want to create you own legacy? Then the way to start is by challenging the Legacy League! Composed of 6 Leaders and an Elite 4, your job is to defeat each one of them and earn their respect (represented in a badge). Complete this task and you will forever be known to the world as one the most incredible Pokemon Masters this clan has ever had.​

IM EDITING THIS GIVE ME TIME
    WHEN IM DONE HIT REPY WITH QUOTE, COPY, PASTE, REMOVE QUOTE BOXES AND THATS OUR NEW OP FIXED
    ARE WE SERIOUSLY USING A BANNER FROM TMP AS OUR MAIN ONE o_0
    I'M GONNA MAKE SOMESORT OF MINI BANNERS FOR THOSE BLUE WORDS ONE DAY...OR SOMEONE ELSE CAN

k im done. TAKE IT!

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  10. neo darkrai

neo darkrai Amateur YouTuber

Ah. This is what happened. I'm really sorry it took me this long to get back into battling. But I'm back. I'm not leaving you guys anytime soon.

Name:
    Rate yourself as a battler : 7/10
    Why do you want to join this clan? : I've been a part of this clan and want to do my best to help.
    Would you make any improvements? : Not at the moment.
    Favored position: Battler/Tester
    How do you wish to rank up? : By battling and getting Badges.
    Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Zytroid, but that was way back. As for the revival, no one referred me.
    Legacy League badge Count: 0

11. ger9119

Welcome home Neo and twi, thread is all fixed now

12. Darkfire98989

Darkfire98989 Am I even still here

Good luck with the clan :)

13. Thunderstrike18

Thunderstrike18 Sandāsutoraiku

Good luck with the clan.

14. activity post, ok so the new thread is finallt up after what 4 months in the making, lol

15. PoKe_aRcHeR2010

PoKe_aRcHeR2010 Shady 2.0

Lol yeah squirt also Twi looking forward to see what you have in store for the op ^^'

16. T.W.I.

T.W.I. Undercover Rocket

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/Legacy/registration.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG]http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/Legacy/history.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG]http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/Legacy/rules.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG]http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/Legacy/rankings.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG]http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/Legacy/jobs.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG]http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/Legacy/members.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG]http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/Legacy/league.png[/*IMG]

K Ger, here's the new stuff. Look at my last post to see them in the main post.

17. rock lobster

rock lobster Shellfish

took me a minute but i found the new thread yay!

18. T.W.I.

T.W.I. Undercover Rocket

[​IMG]

Hey everyone. I whipped this together fast.

I honestly really like the banner we have in the OP, but that specific banner was made for TMP.

I SERIOUSLY think we need a unique banner that is ACTUALLY made for our thread.

If you like this one, take it. If not, I won't cry. However we should commission a real banner maker (since I know I suck) soon.

EDIT: LULZ I just noticed Arceus leg is in the middle of the "Leg" part of Legacy lol. He's Jolie-ing it XD I also added a larger version to my faux OP post.

19. ger9119

Welcome home Squirt and Rock Lobster. thanks for good luck messages much appreicated.

Legacy Agenda for Nov/Dec

1). Continue Growth of Clan/League
    2). Build OU teams for War In Decemeber
    3). Name a War General (PM me directly if intrested)
    4). Win War against (opponet to be named later)

20. megaman12

megaman12 Not Happy

Extreme emphasis to the 4th thing =P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.