• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
ok so I'll put TWI as a sub for now. and add Philosophix to main team. cool?

ger9119

Hmmm i haven't tested him yet but we could give him a shot by throwing him into the fire, or we could put JolteonX in it's up to you your the war manager xD

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I'll flip a coin for it and the person that doesn't make it will take Destroyers spot as a sub I guess.

EDIT:
So Philisophix won the flip it was bo3 and he won 2-1. So line-up will be same as before with the following changes.
TWI will be put as sub #3, Philisophix will take the spot that TWI had. and JolteonX will take Sub #2 spot. and Ger will be put to PO2 only.

EDIT #2:
Ger if you would like I'll make the Legacy tournament thread.

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
They have a Guild Tournement thread topic thing. and most of the other clans are making them so why not.

ger9119

Okay send the lineup to Kots then and PM everyone telling them get there teams ready for war. Go ahead and make the tourney thread

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
okz lineup is sent and I'll do the PMs tonight and the Tourney thread tomorrow. It's late and I'm getting tired.

EDIT:
War Thread is up so let get these matches done Lets Go Legacy!!!

Last edited:

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
Name:koolaidman594
Rate yourself as a battler : 4?/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : ive been wanting to get more competitive in pokemon and learn the tricks of the trade and who better to learn from than veterans:)
Would you make any improvements? : as far as?
Favored position: i can ev train, provide items, RNG (only breedables)
How do you wish to rank up? : battles and contributions
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : nope i sought you guys out on my own:)
Legacy League badge Count: N/A

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Welcome to Legacy. :)

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
mmhmm. I am really hating deckbuilding guys. This is beyond difficult :( ( I play MTGfor those who sisn't know :p )

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Ger, Wolf, Archer, and TWI. If you guys want to reserve a post on the tournament thread for soemthing, I just posted it, it just has to be approved by a mod then feel free. I put not to post until one of us give the okay.

ger9119

Welcome to the clan koolaidman, we lost the war to CC lets keep improving for we can win one

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
So guys I know I just rejoined and all that stuff. But I have to take a extended hiatus from Serebii. With the scool year ending in about 3 1/2 months I have to complete a year of health online among other things if I want to graduate high school on time (which I would like to). So yeah, I'll check occasionally whenever I'm on the road and have my phone on me. But other then that I won't be very active.

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
So guys I know I just rejoined and all that stuff. But I have to take a extended hiatus from Serebii. With the scool year ending in about 3 1/2 months I have to complete a year of health online among other things if I want to graduate high school on time (which I would like to). So yeah, I'll check occasionally whenever I'm on the road and have my phone on me. But other then that I won't be very active.
aww im sorry to hear that :( good luck!

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Any leaders/co-leader post on the tournament thread if you want a reserved post.

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
gotta say this quick: srrybuticantbeactiveforanindefinateamountoftimecuzourinternetsdownandimlechingoffmyneighborssottfn

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
sorry extremely for doubleposting but ROLL CALL! AND we need more activity!!and no one say "coming from the one who lost internet"

Status
Not open for further replies.