• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
sorry extremely for doubleposting but ROLL CALL! AND we need more activity!!and no one say "coming from the one who lost internet"
Ayyy first person in the roll call!!

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I'm here. So yeah.

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
unfortunately due to the lack of activity in the guild, im going to withdraw from the ranks. take care guys!

sea_man

im here and im excited for tommowor :)

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
OK so Nick (woebegonenick) has requested a war with us. I'm thinking same lineup as last time. OK I'll send that to him as the lineup.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I encourage ALL members (and gym leaders) to challenge the league. It's quite dead, and tbh I may close it if it stays this way :S

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
*yawn* so yeah long story short, better take advantage of the time I have here, wont be on long but yeah trying to dedicate as much as I can to anyone that needs me

ger9119

I'm still here guys been dealing with some stuff, but i'm still around

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
So uuummm. whats up guys.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
So we need to sub Wolf out because he is busy. I just copied the lineup from last war. But anyway yeah so who on the sublist wants his spot.

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
My time can't be helped, baby is growing so fast, still trying to find work and pursuing other interests with the mrs.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Yeah, so we in a war guys. And we are kinda losing 0-2. Sooooooooo. Hai :D

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
Guys we CANNOT let this clan wither away. the PM that Legacy J sent me said so. I cannot discuss the contents of said PM except with Archer, and that is only if Ger falls or resigns as leader. J also said should Ger fall, there will not be an "election" of sorts for a new leader. He has already been nominated. He knows who he is. I will not announce it. He also sent his final goodbyes with it.

ger9119

Ger is not leaving the clan if Ger was going to leave it would've happened already. I'm always on PO battling and working on teams i just don't show up on the forums always if you guys want to find me to discuss clan buisness or to battle, and just to chat i'm always on PO as catfish billy

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
nonono not wht i meant. I actually meant that i got the message by way of a certain original leader, who's name is in the history section, except under a different name.

Status
Not open for further replies.