• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

C-Demo

Sky King
Name:C-Demo
Rate yourself as a battler : 8.5/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : cuz its cool
Would you make any improvements? : more females ;)
Favored position: xat mod and gym leader
How do you wish to rank up? : battling others and by being a gym leader
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : me, myself and I
Legacy League badge Count: idk mabey 3 or 4

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Nice banner Twi! Really like the OP nao \O/

Also yes we nees to emphasize on the 1st and 4th thing on that list... I got my teams ready soooo yeah I'm good to go anytime anyone wants to battle

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Ger, you forgot this one

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/Legacy/jobs.png[/*IMG]

[IMG]http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/Legacy/jobs.png

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
So does anyone wanna test me on Showdown? I'm NeoDarkraiTV there.

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
Do i really have to apply again!? *sigh* Fine.
Name: Destroyer
Rate yourself as a battler : 4/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : Cuz i was in it already
Would you make any improvements? : No Ger made it all awesome. (and others)
Favored position: ARTIST. (/Branch leader- still working that out with pokefarm mods)
How do you wish to rank up? : art maybe?
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : not really, does me count? ;)
Legacy League badge Count: 000

ger9119

Welcome home Destroyer! :D

Okay guys if you have an amazing match with someone in the clan record it and save a record of it and become Legacy Match of the week!

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
Hey Ger, could you put me as the clan artist on the OP? cuz even tho im not as good as TWI i cant do much else in terms of ranking up.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Someone needs to establish a time when we should battle. I get on when everyone is offline :(

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
What we need to do is get everyone in the clan on the xat so i can mod them, then we can communicate there and line up matches when we're online. xat.com/SerebiiLegacy

ger9119

Guys everyone use Wolf's chat link for we can atleast memeber you there or give you mod status if you are an Gym Leader.

I updated OP I think i have everyone on Memebers list all i need to do is give you all proper rankings, added everyone as a Gym Leader, destroyer has been added to the artist section, twi is our league manager. Looking for more artists, clan relations people and a single War General (Which is needs to be filled ASAP). Is there any more updates i need to do.

ger9119

Let me know when the branch is up and running Destroyer, everyone start posting more and begin prepping OU Teams for upcoming war

New tier change- Genesect has been voted up to ubers

Last edited:

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
NOOOOO!

On the other hand, there is no way i will be able to get the pokefarm branch. the mods on there will not approve it. soo i have found a different forum, the pokemon elite 2000 forums. i will post as soon as it is up.
EDIT EDIT EDIT!!!!!!!: here it is!!! Pokemon Elite 2000 Branch!!

Last edited:

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
If Genesect's been moved up, then I need to edit my team. And I was having fun with Genesect :(

ger9119

If Genesect's been moved up, then I need to edit my team. And I was having fun with Genesect :(

I agree Genesect was a key componet on a few of my Bug Mono's, I don't agree with him moving up to uber :(

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Buahahahaa finally he became an UBER...anyways... We need to start to bring new people to the clan and that means everyone, Wolf I've tried to get on that xat but no one is on when I'm on

EDIT: Nvm Ger just modded me ._.

Last edited:

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
*wipes dust off of serebii account*

Name:Homestarhydon
Rate yourself as a battler : 7/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : Better the devil you know, right? :p
Would you make any improvements? : Activity ~
Favored position: Chancellor of Cool.
How do you wish to rank up? : Magic
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : UDK... I guess? Archer? I don't even know.
Legacy League badge Count: N/A

Breloom's back, boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.