• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ger9119

*wipes dust off of serebii account*

Name:Homestarhydon
Rate yourself as a battler : 7/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : Better the devil you know, right? :p
Would you make any improvements? : Activity ~
Favored position: Chancellor of Cool.
How do you wish to rank up? : Magic
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : UDK... I guess? Archer? I don't even know.
Legacy League badge Count: N/A

Breloom's back, boys.

Welcome Home Rhydon :3

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Uber does sound good, but OU is what I want to stick to for now.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
OMFG RHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3.<3

K back to business... I need to talk to ger as soon as possible ; Btw. I'm doing great with my mono ghost... Just lost 5 times out of 30 battles with it :'D

ger9119

Archer i'll be on clan chat all day so find me there :x

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Here's a novel idea: why not just do uber teams?

Ger is the bug leader in our league >_> Hence why he used Genesect.

K people...I feel my work here is done. U have fresh banners, titles, userbars, a nice ranking system....yup. I'm pleased.

Don't see this as me leaving the clan, I'm staying a member, but I won't be posting here. I am so busy the league alone is all I can handle XD If you need me send me a PM. Should I have league questions I will post here.

EDIT: So it appears Drayden is enjoying my Join Avenue....HE HAS BEEN THERE 3 WEEKS >:) I refuse to help him so he may wander my hall FOREVER! I wonder if I can catch any other leaders at the same time? Skyla escaped before I thought of this eivl plan.

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
So it appears Drayden is enjoying my Join Avenue....HE HAS BEEN THERE 3 WEEKS >:) I refuse to help him so he may wander my hall FOREVER! I wonder if I can catch any other leaders at the same time? Skyla escaped before I thought of this eivl plan.

??? :$$$ ???

ger9119

Okay guys i wanna start organizing a war line-up so send me in your OU teams. (We don't have an opponet but i want us to be prepared in advance)

ger9119

Sent it ger but to ur vm's...I dun care if ppl see it -.- u have a full inbox so yeah ._.

Sorry about the full inbox :x

Okay so far the war lineup is Me, Archer and Wolf need two more spots filled so message me your teams.

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
I would be more than happy to join my comrades once again on the field of battle. I'ma tweak my team today and I'll send it to you, if you wish.

PS I actually think I still need to be tested :p

ger9119

I would be more than happy to join my comrades once again on the field of battle. I'ma tweak my team today and I'll send it to you, if you wish.

PS I actually think I still need to be tested :p

:p there is no more test battles for rank it goes on how many Legacy League badges you have. So message me your team when you want for i could add you to the War Lineup

QuestionClaw

Prince of Doom
Hey guys, can I join? I just started building my first competitive team like three days ago, and I would feel better if I had a group of more experienced players to teach me and back me up, maybe? If that's alright with all of you, of course. Here's my registration chart:

Name: Claw, QClaw, QC... Whatever you want to call me is ok.
Rate yourself as a battler : 2/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : To have a group of experienced players to help me master competitive battles, and also test my improvement with them.
Would you make any improvements? : Yes, I would like to finish my first team and learn more complex strategies.
Favored position: Maybe an artist? I'm not much of a signature maker with all those fancy effects and colors, I'm more of a drawer myself. I like tribal redraws and that kind of stuff. My signature is made by me.
How do you wish to rank up? : By mastering competitive battling step by step.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : No, I found it myself.
Legacy League badge Count: 0

ger9119

Hey guys, can I join? I just started building my first competitive team like three days ago, and I would feel better if I had a group of more experienced players to teach me and back me up, maybe? If that's alright with all of you, of course. Here's my registration chart:

Name: Claw, QClaw, QC... Whatever you want to call me is ok.
Rate yourself as a battler : 2/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : To have a group of experienced players to help me master competitive battles, and also test my improvement with them.
Would you make any improvements? : Yes, I would like to finish my first team and learn more complex strategies.
Favored position: Maybe an artist? I'm not much of a signature maker with all those fancy effects and colors, I'm more of a drawer myself. I like tribal redraws and that kind of stuff. My signature is made by me.
How do you wish to rank up? : By mastering competitive battling step by step.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : No, I found it myself.
Legacy League badge Count: 0

Welcome to Legacy Claw! :) please feel free to PM me with any questions if you need help with your team.
http://xat.com/SerebiiLegacy you can stop by our chat also, and particapate in Legacy League when you are ready.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
How good is Landorus-T? I may replace Genesect with it even though they probably play completely different.

ger9119

How good is Landorus-T? I may replace Genesect with it even though they probably play completely different.

It's really powerful especally on Physical Side and i believe it has Rock Polish or Agilty which makes it a great sweeper

QuestionClaw

Prince of Doom
Welcome to Legacy Claw! :) please feel free to PM me with any questions if you need help with your team.
http://xat.com/SerebiiLegacy you can stop by our chat also, and particapate in Legacy League when you are ready.

Thank you!

Guys, I already have three slots of my first team filled. I will post it:

212.gif

Scizor

Item: White Herb
Ability: Technician
Nature: Careful
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Sp. Defense, 4 Defense.
Moveset:
Baton Pass
Swords Dance
Bullet Punch
Agility​

Scizor's function in the team is resist hits so he can boost Braviary's Speed twice with Agility. If he's faster than the opponent and hasn't been hit too hard, he also boosts once with Swords Dance, to finally Baton Pass the boosts to Braviary. Bullet Punch is there because I didn't want to leave him without means of making some damage if needed. Thanks to Technician and the STAB, it makes decent damage. His White Herb prevents the boosts from being canceled.
He's trained to resist as much as possible in battle, and thanks to his awesome typing his only fear is fire.

Braviary_NB.gif

Braviary

Item: Choice Band
Ability: Sheer Force
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 Speed, 252 Attack, 4 HP.
Moveset:
Return
Superpower
Shadow Claw
Brave Bird​

Braviary is specifically designed for 1HKO'ing practically anything that isn't a wall. His moveset covers most types with SE hits, and those that aren't covered get an agressive amount of neutral damage. The Choice Band in combination with the boosts Scizor passed him assure maximum damage, and thanks to his decent Speed stat he can outrun most Pokémon that aren't particullary fast.
Return is his main attack backed up by the STAB, with Superpower as a desperate measure if he needs to break a Steel, Rock or Ice type. Brave Bird also gets a STAB and deals a humungous amount of damage that only very defensive Electric, Rock and Steel Pokémon have a chance of surviving. Shadow Claw is there in case of Ghost or Psychic types.

344.gif

Claydol
Item: Light Clay
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252 Defense, 252 HP, 4 Sp. Defense.
Moveset:
Light Screen
Reflect
Rapid Spin
Earth Power/Stealth Rock​

Claydol is a Spinner that is powerful in both defenses. Thanks to this he can last many turns without getting in real trouble. Other than that, he can use Light Screen and Reflect to back up Braviary's weak defenses (as well as making a possible Offensive Tank out of a Sweeper, still to be defined)
His Earth Power is there for the same reason Scizor has Bullet Punch. I still can't decide if I should change it for Stealth Rock, so advice is appreciated.

So this is my team so far. I still need a powerful Sweeper and a Wall. The last slot is still free, so I would be very grateful if you guys suggested something.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
That's pretty unique compared to what I usually see competitively. Right now I see a weakness to Ice with Claydol and Braviary. Your team is looking nice. I would like to see the final product when you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.