• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
ger = i will contend in the tourney. it will be a good way to test out my new team.

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'D <3 Hai :'3 ...

Also I use both but prefer PO...

Ger tried to join but no more spots available ):

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
I stay home all year... I havent left cuz I don't wanna leave my house till I'm ready to pay a rent without much problems

ger9119

SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'D <3 Hai :'3 ...

Also I use both but prefer PO...

Ger tried to join but no more spots available ):

Yeah the tourney filled up quicker than i expected

eyycalvin

Name: eyycalvin
Rate yourself as a battler : 3/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : Hoping to find a place I can chill with people who play pokemon
Would you make any improvements? :I'd be a good addition to the community hopefully im a pretty chill guy o.o
Favored position: Not really picky about position considering my battle skills.. I've only started playing pokemon recently so im hoping to get better
How do you wish to rank up? : Battling hopefully once i get better
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : No one did but it looked like a cool clan to me so i wished to apply

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
Why do you want to join this clan? : Hoping to find a place I can chill with people who play pokemon
Would you make any improvements? :I'd be a good addition to the community hopefully im a pretty chill guy o.o
Favored position: Not really picky about position considering my battle skills.. I've only started playing pokemon recently so im hoping to get better
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : No one did but it looked like a cool clan to me so i wished to apply

Welcome to the clan eyycalin! im the pokemonelite2000 forums branch leader. the link will soon be in my sig.

ger9119

Welcome to Legacy any questions regrading clan or teambuilding ask me! :D when your ready challenge legacy league for you can rank up.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Well... it's 2:00 am in Puerto Rico... still waiting for at least a damn pebble to smash my house already... seriously FU%# YOU MAYANS!!!! ... -.-

ger9119

Just kinda windy here nothing cool :( i really wanna war somebody but i need 5 memebers whose down?

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
OMG I WANT THE WORLD TO END ALREADY! DAMN ALLERGIES ARE KILLING ME!!!!! D': ... Anyways I'm down for it ger ^^' Always up for the challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.