• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
From what the mrs heard, some mayan king predicted the end of the world some far off date. Personally i think he was just blowing a lot of smoke up his people's asses so they would look up to him and keep him their king because he "can see the future"..

ger9119

We survived!

Some updates

Began drafting for Legacy's Cup team once finished the shield will now become our war team

Been working on my rock mono since i've done everything possible with Bug. Lets say i'm not happy with results so far

Since i'm busy with other projects, can someone else set up a War for us i'll be in lineup if needed

Also since Mega has been gone for awhile, im naming Wolfdiamond as his replacment so Archer and Wolf are now Co-Leaders

Last edited:

ger9119

Pokemon Of The Week Tourney

delibird.jpg

Okay Guys the first Legacy Pokemon of the week is Delibird . Everyone who wants to must make an OU or Lower tier team with delibird on it you must build the team around delibird gonna do a small tourney afterwards like 4-6 people and best delibird team wins!

Btw everyone Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Last edited:

ger9119

Merry Christmas! Sending this from my Brand-new windows 8 laptop.

BTW, I can now go to the chat room.

:D stop by chat when you have a chance let me know if you need a link. Usaully me and/or wolfdiamond is on working on teams and stuff

Okay everyone a friend of Legacy Ilaine has given us a sponsership to her trade shop so go there for all your Wi-Fi Pokemon needs, thanks Archer for helping us get the Sponsership :)

ger9119

I'll be on bro.

Guys we really need to be more active here on this thread we got 12-14 memebers and only 3 or 4 memebers constantly post a few times a week i have ideas i wanna do but no one is posting or showing intrest and its begining to get annoying.

We are warring with Chaos theroy lineup is me, wolf, squirt, archer and c-demo if you wanna be a sub message me...

Last edited:
Name:pikachu98767
Rate yourself as a battler : 5/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : i miss being in the old legacy
Would you make any improvements? : no well not that i can think of
Favored position: (This is where you fill in if you want to be a cloner, ev trainer, artist, clan shop employee, etc.) artist possibly it may take a while but i plan on getting an art shop going again
How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.) completing art requests
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : me
Legacy League badge Count: 0
Hello i am back

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
Name:pikachu98767
Rate yourself as a battler : 5/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : i miss being in the old legacy
Would you make any improvements? : no well not that i can think of
Favored position: (This is where you fill in if you want to be a cloner, ev trainer, artist, clan shop employee, etc.) artist possibly it may take a while but i plan on getting an art shop going again
How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.) completing art requests
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : me
Legacy League badge Count: 0
Hello i am back

what happened? y da heck did you leave anyways? well at least youre back bro.

(and to whom it may concern: Yes he is my brother in RL.)

Status
Not open for further replies.