• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ger9119

logo.png

welcome.png

The Legacy is a place for the greatest battlers in the world, to gather together and battle, in hope of leaving their Legacy, which will be remembered for Generations! Only the strongest can survive here, while the young and inexperienced will be trained to become the next great warriors.

rules.png

1.) Please no hacks. You will have 3 chances; after that you will be ejected. If you are found guilty of using them in a tournament you will be immediately ejected from that tournament.
2.) Do not spam or flame this thread. This applies for all complaints as well: They must be Pm'd to Me or a Co-Leader.*
3.) Please respect other members and be polite and sporting battlers. Be mature.
4.) As usual ALL serebiiforum rules apply.

history.png

Once their stood two great Clans, Team Legacy and Legacy. Each possessed great power and strength and were feared by their peers. However conflict arose, The two giants argued over who had the right to name their sacred clan Legacy. Fuelled by a burning passion for battling and honor the two clans prepared for war; a war so catastrophic it would remain in the archives for the rest of eternity. The day before the war the two clans hung on the precipice, each ultimately facing destruction. All was surely lost, but no! A brave and radical plan emerged, one so dramatic and controversial it was hard to speak of it.... The two Legacies had to merge! The members of the two great clans would-at first- not accept these new terms, but in time they warmed to the idea, and although they had a lustful desire to rip the others to shreds, they cast their differences aside, accepting the fact that they would become one of the most feared and recognized clans in history. Out of the Chaos that had surrounded the two clans for what seemed an age, The Legacy arose! An entirely new super-clan formed of the two ancient giants, a sheer brute force, unrelenting, malicious and unstopable. The Legacy was born!

For more than a year The Legacy reigned. But over time, Legacy began to decay. Ego’s collided and members began to lose faith in their leaders... Its once great members departed from the clan, in search of a new place to call home. Slowly The Legacy deteriorated right before everyone’s eye. It was clear to many… The Legacy’s end was near. The Legacy was retired so that it would not be further tarnished, and from it’s ashes two clans rose; The Ascension and Heroes of Myth... Each led by former Legacy leaders, but both clans eventually reached their demise as well. Realizing how much glory The Legacy had back in it’s days, a small group of former Legacy members decided that The Legacy should be brought back to life and grow next to many incredible clans. And thus, The Legacy was reborn! A new era has begun!

“Tonight We Fight, Tonight We Rise!” – Jahz

registration.png

Name:
Rate yourself as a battler : /10
Why do you want to join this clan? :
Would you make any improvements? :
Favored position: (This is where you fill in if you want to be a cloner, ev trainer, artist, clan shop employee, etc.)
How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.)
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? :
Legacy League badge Count:

rankings.png

We rank up based off of Legacy League badge counts

72138634.png

( 0 Badges)

-

71710208.png

(1-2 Badges)

34895340.png

(3-4 Badges)

-

74720731.png

(5-6 Badges)

-

83779086.png

(7-8 Badges)

-

88321493.png

(9+ Badges)

-

22580707.png

Co Leaders

Archer
Wolf

16378652.png

Leaders

Ger

jobs.png

War General-
League Manager- twi
Gym Leaders- Ger, Archer, Wolf,Mega, C-Demo, twi, squirt
Artist- Destroyer
Clan Relations-

members.png

1). Ger
2).Archer
3). Wolf
4). Mega
5). Neo Darkrai
6). twi
7). squirt
8). rocklobster
9). c-demo
10). destroyer39
11). homestarrhydon
12). QuestionClaw
13). xAnbu
14). eyycalvin
15). Pikeachu9867
16). jolteonx
17). Rammagoo
18). Sea_Man
19). H0kage
20). Philospohic

legacyleaguelogozpsc6e2.png

league.png

Want to create you own legacy? Then the way to start is by challenging the Legacy League! Composed of 6 Leaders and an Elite 4, your job is to defeat each one of them and earn their respect (represented in a badge). Complete this task and you will forever be known to the world as one the most incredible Pokemon Masters this clan has ever had.​

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Name: Archer :3
Rate yourself as a battler : 7-8/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : H O M E <3.<3
Would you make any improvements? : More art but we'll get to that soon \O/
Favored position: Already a Gym Leader in the LegacyLeague
How do you wish to rank up? :
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : I did .-.

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
Ahem...

Name: Wolfwalker

Rate yourself as a battler : 7.5/10

Why do you want to join this clan? : Friends

Would you make any improvements? : Ranking system but you know this Ger :p

Favored position: Battler/tester

How do you wish to rank up? : Just like anyone else :p

Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Me, myself, and I....oh and Ger and megaman :p

Legacy League badge Count:MY badge :O .....1

megaman12

Not Happy
Name: Mega
Rate yourself as a battler : 0/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : Been here for years....
Would you make any improvements? : They will be done soon
Favored position: don't know
How do you wish to rank up? : Don't know
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Myself

Good to see the new clan thread. Sorry If I haven't been on much.I have been really busy lately. I might even give up gym position since I never even opened =(.

ger9119

Welcome home wolf and Mega, also glad to announce Archer and Mega are co-leaders.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Good Luck guys! I'll delete this is needed.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
logo.png

welcome.png

The Legacy is a place for the greatest battlers in the world, to gather together and battle, in hope of leaving their Legacy, which will be remembered for Generations! Only the strongest can survive here, while the young and inexperienced will be trained to become the next great warriors.

rules.png

1.) Please no hacks. You will have 3 chances; after that you will be ejected. If you are found guilty of using them in a tournament you will be immediately ejected from that tournament.
2.) Do not spam or flame this thread. This applies for all complaints as well: They must be Pm'd to Me or a Co-Leader.*
3.) Please respect other members and be polite and sporting battlers. Be mature.
4.) As usual ALL serebiiforum rules apply.

history.png

Once their stood two great Clans, Team Legacy and Legacy. Each possessed great power and strength and were feared by their peers. However conflict arose, The two giants argued over who had the right to name their sacred clan Legacy. Fuelled by a burning passion for battling and honor the two clans prepared for war; a war so catastrophic it would remain in the archives for the rest of eternity. The day before the war the two clans hung on the precipice, each ultimately facing destruction. All was surely lost, but no! A brave and radical plan emerged, one so dramatic and controversial it was hard to speak of it.... The two Legacies had to merge! The members of the two great clans would-at first- not accept these new terms, but in time they warmed to the idea, and although they had a lustful desire to rip the others to shreds, they cast their differences aside, accepting the fact that they would become one of the most feared and recognized clans in history. Out of the Chaos that had surrounded the two clans for what seemed an age, The Legacy arose! An entirely new super-clan formed of the two ancient giants, a sheer brute force, unrelenting, malicious and unstopable. The Legacy was born!

For more than a year The Legacy reigned. But over time, Legacy began to decay. Ego’s collided and members began to lose faith in their leaders... Its once great members departed from the clan, in search of a new place to call home. Slowly The Legacy deteriorated right before everyone’s eye. It was clear to many… The Legacy’s end was near. The Legacy was retired so that it would not be further tarnished, and from it’s ashes two clans rose; The Ascension and Heroes of Myth... Each led by former Legacy leaders, but both clans eventually reached their demise as well. Realizing how much glory The Legacy had back in it’s days, a small group of former Legacy members decided that The Legacy should be brought back to life and grow next to many incredible clans. And thus, The Legacy was reborn! A new era has begun!

“Tonight We Fight, Tonight We Rise!” – Jahz

registration.png

Name:
Rate yourself as a battler : /10
Why do you want to join this clan? :
Would you make any improvements? :
Favored position: (This is where you fill in if you want to be a cloner, ev trainer, artist, clan shop employee, etc.)
How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.)
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? :
Legacy League badge Count:

rankings.png

We rank up based off of Legacy League badge counts

72138634.png

( 0 Badges)

-

71710208.png

(1-2 Badges)

Wolfondiamond

34895340.png

(3-4 Badges)

-

74720731.png

(5-6 Badges)

-

83779086.png

(7-8 Badges)

-

88321493.png

(9+ Badges)

-

22580707.png

Co Leaders

Archer
Mega

16378652.png

Leaders

Ger

JOBS

War General-
League Manager-
Gym Leaders- Ger, Archer, Wolf,Mega
Artist-
Clan Relations-

members.png

1). Ger
2).Archer
3). Wolf
4). Mega

legacyleaguelogozpsc6e2.png

league.png

Want to create you own legacy? Then the way to start is by challenging the Legacy League! Composed of 6 Leaders and an Elite 4, your job is to defeat each one of them and earn their respect (represented in a badge). Complete this task and you will forever be known to the world as one the most incredible Pokemon Masters this clan has ever had.​

IM EDITING THIS GIVE ME TIME
WHEN IM DONE HIT REPY WITH QUOTE, COPY, PASTE, REMOVE QUOTE BOXES AND THATS OUR NEW OP FIXED
ARE WE SERIOUSLY USING A BANNER FROM TMP AS OUR MAIN ONE o_0
I'M GONNA MAKE SOMESORT OF MINI BANNERS FOR THOSE BLUE WORDS ONE DAY...OR SOMEONE ELSE CAN

k im done. TAKE IT!

Last edited:

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Ah. This is what happened. I'm really sorry it took me this long to get back into battling. But I'm back. I'm not leaving you guys anytime soon.

Name:
Rate yourself as a battler : 7/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : I've been a part of this clan and want to do my best to help.
Would you make any improvements? : Not at the moment.
Favored position: Battler/Tester
How do you wish to rank up? : By battling and getting Badges.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Zytroid, but that was way back. As for the revival, no one referred me.
Legacy League badge Count: 0

activity post, ok so the new thread is finallt up after what 4 months in the making, lol

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Lol yeah squirt also Twi looking forward to see what you have in store for the op ^^'

Last edited:

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/Legacy/registration.png[/*IMG]
[IMG]http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/Legacy/history.png[/*IMG]
[IMG]http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/Legacy/rules.png[/*IMG]
[IMG]http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/Legacy/rankings.png[/*IMG]
[IMG]http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/Legacy/jobs.png[/*IMG]
[IMG]http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/Legacy/members.png[/*IMG]
[IMG]http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/Legacy/league.png[/*IMG]

K Ger, here's the new stuff. Look at my last post to see them in the main post.

Last edited:

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
logo-1.png

Hey everyone. I whipped this together fast.

I honestly really like the banner we have in the OP, but that specific banner was made for TMP.

I SERIOUSLY think we need a unique banner that is ACTUALLY made for our thread.

If you like this one, take it. If not, I won't cry. However we should commission a real banner maker (since I know I suck) soon.

EDIT: LULZ I just noticed Arceus leg is in the middle of the "Leg" part of Legacy lol. He's Jolie-ing it XD I also added a larger version to my faux OP post.

Last edited:

ger9119

Welcome home Squirt and Rock Lobster. thanks for good luck messages much appreicated.

Legacy Agenda for Nov/Dec

1). Continue Growth of Clan/League
2). Build OU teams for War In Decemeber
3). Name a War General (PM me directly if intrested)
4). Win War against (opponet to be named later)

Status
Not open for further replies.