• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ger9119

Name:pikachu98767
Rate yourself as a battler : 5/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : i miss being in the old legacy
Would you make any improvements? : no well not that i can think of
Favored position: (This is where you fill in if you want to be a cloner, ev trainer, artist, clan shop employee, etc.) artist possibly it may take a while but i plan on getting an art shop going again
How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.) completing art requests
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : me
Legacy League badge Count: 0
Hello i am back

Welcome Home!

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
So I just tested my team on Showdown. The only change was replacing Genesect with Landorus-T. Are there any better alternatives that I could use?

ger9119

So I just tested my team on Showdown. The only change was replacing Genesect with Landorus-T. Are there any better alternatives that I could use?

It depends whats the rest of your team looking like?

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
My team has Politoed, Dragonite, Scizor, Gastrodon, Tyranitar, and the last member is undecided as of now.

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
Alright guys, the war may be over but at least we got a good start. Let's work hard to make sure the next war goes more favorably.

JolteonX

Name:
Rate yourself as a battler : 7/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : To become better at pokemon and to make new friends
Would you make any improvements? :idk
Favored position: (This is where you fill in if you want to be a cloner, ev trainer, artist, clan shop employee, etc.):idk, battler I guess?
How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.): By battling
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? :myself
Legacy League badge Count:2

If you need to test battle me or want to give me a xat link, pm me on here. I'm also on smogon and the smogon showdown server.

Last edited:

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
Name:
Why do you want to join this clan? : To become better at pokemon and to make new friends
Favored position: (This is where you fill in if you want to be a cloner, ev trainer, artist, clan shop employee, etc.):idk, battler I guess?
Legacy League badge Count:0

If you need to test battle me or want to give me a xat link, pm me on here. I'm also on smogon and the smogon showdown server.

Welcome to the Legacy! I am the elitepokemon2000forums branch leader. The link is in my sig.

ger9119

Name:
Legacy League badge Count:0

Welcome to Legacy! you will have an awesome time here, we have a league you can challenge when your ready ill message you chat link :)

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
Okay guys and gals, listen up. Legacy is going to start a mentoring channel on po. Participation in the mentoring as well as activity on the clan xat and participation in the clan league, will go towards ranking up in the clan. Those wishing to participate in the league in order to rank up in the clan may do so by going after gym badges, mentoring other challengers with their teams/strats, and being active on the clan/league xat channel. Anyone interested in becoming a mentor need only apply by pming me or Ger, or finding us on the Xat chat, xat.com/SerebiiLegacy

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Am I the only one that uses Showdown? I feel that it's easier than PO sometimes.

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
showdown is way to laggy for my taste, and po was the first one i tried so its more comfortable to me.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
I need a change in my team... It's just too offensive I mean seriously I have Starmie, Latios, Salamence, Scizor and Nasty Plot Celebi... Way too offense oriented... I'd like to return to my roots and start over with a rain team obviously with a Politoed. Thinking of adding bulk up Toxicroak and a Sp. Defensive Hydration Vaporeon with Rest, Acid Armor, Ice Beam/Toxic and Scald... Maybe a Moxie Gyarados or a Swords Dance Mold Breaker Haxorus with Aqua Tail, a Ferrothorn, and a Latios ...

ger9119

Intial Gen 6 thoughts

The starters look kind of lame to me, hopefully there evo's change that .

The two legendarys didn't get a clear look at really

The 3D thing is awesome! And is going to make pokemon more fun even though i will miss the classic sprites and such.

Wondering what gyms/other pokemon are going to be like

Hopefully it would be more easier to EV Train plus im excited for the tiers to be announced in late summer

A little over 9 months of gen 5 left lets make it count!!

xAnbu

they are gonna be 3DS only so best start saving up haha. I actually love the Fire and Water starter (not the grass one) and the deer legendary makes me think of Princess Mononoke. EV training now in White/Black 2 is really easy so I hope they keep join Avenue around in XY. The idea of Pokemon in 3D gives me shivers and... brb gotta change my pants now.

Status
Not open for further replies.