• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Yeah thanks guys, and I'm happy to be back home, I need a test battle or anything? and if possible I can be a leader of the league if I'm needed.

Philosophix

I'm so philosophical
Name: Philosophix or Phil(Nobpsf)
Rate yourself as a battler :5-6 /10
Why do you want to join this clan? : Because it is called Legacy(i like wrestling...)
Would you make any improvements? : Yes of course I would like to contribute to the guild
Favored position: (This is where you fill in if you want to be a cloner, ev trainer, artist, clan shop employee, etc.)I don't really know yet
How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.)
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Nobody
Legacy League badge Count:0 for now

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Hey Ger above poster dude would like to know if I can test him on Saturday, if a test is needed or something. I don't know how your running the show I know the old run I had to have a test (which I bombed) but anyway. Welcom to the clan Mr. Philisophical guy :p

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
I am proud to announce that as of 11:18 am est on January 23, the proudest moment in my life took place. My daughter Melody was brought into this world and I have never felt so proud. :)

IMG184.jpg

ger9119

I'm so happy for you Wolf! Congrats :D

And H0kage we do ranks by gym badges now so no more tests, welcome to legacy philsophic

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Crap so I have to actually do something to rank up.
and congrats Wolf

Last edited:

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
Thanks for all of the kind words, i'll be back at the hospital in the morning to spend more time with my girl and my daughter :D g'night all

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Your good.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Welcome to new members and yeah to rank up you need to join the Legacy League and earn your badges; A new season began the other day so yeah new begining for everyone at the league... I even challenged it just for the heck of it

Wolf Congrats!!! Hope all goes well :'D She's gorgeous

congrats wolf

ger9119

Guys anyone wanna be a sub in Kots's tourney (combatants cup) Legacy is represented in it and i been informed subs are needed message me or kots if intrested guise!!!!!!!!!

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I wouild but I did already say that I would sub when I was in TA (my last clan). So yeah I'm on The Weatehr Warriors which is The Hoenn Triangles clan if I remember correctly.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Not trying to minimod or anything, but you aren't supposed to post in a clan that your not a member of. Not saying your not allowed just saying it isn't recommended. Tryin to watch out for my homie.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Congrats Wolf. You're a nice person and your baby is beautiful. Good luck in the future!

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Guys I may be a bit inactive. My grandmother is in the hospital so yeah.

Philosophix

I'm so philosophical
Just keeping this guild active. Woo go legacy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.