• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
Thanks everyone, she's finally home and both momma and baby are happy and healthy! I'm back and active once more!

sea_man

yay war, wait do i need a test to get on the war team?

sea_man

pm me please ill answer as soon as i can:)

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I'm back home guys so how have you been.

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
Aside from the baby news, not much else has been happening the3rd, how about you? and ATTENTION EVERYONE it's time for the weekly roll call once again.

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
Already on the agenda, once we have some active people, the way we rank up in this guild is being converted over to comp battles between clan members.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I have a league I run if anybody does Wi-fi.

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
Remember people for those who haven't done their weekly roll call activity post, you have until tonight 12:00am est to post so we know you are still active, unless you have notified ger of a leap of absence.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
So I'm trying to beat Black Tower and it's a complete bi**h. It isn't difficult just very time consuming.

ger9119

I'll be checking for activity tonight if you do not post here, chat or on our league thread you will be removed from clan a bunch of you are already safe from that

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Is the Xat link the same as last time? I have the one we used when I was in Legacy last time still in my favorites on here. So is it same page or do I need a new link?

Status
Not open for further replies.