• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ger9119

Well that's how i took it. I've tryed as much as i can to boost the clan with tourneys, wars recruiting

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
You know...the league is dead also...considering the ranks in our clan are BASED ON YOUR LEAGUE BADGES and we are in a NEW SEASON...

You SHOULD all be challenging the league to earn ranks.

FTR: I won't other 'improving' the league with new additions unless you peeps participate. Actvity in a league increases chances of new members more than making it bloated.

Plus weve done the whole, close league, open frontier in the past...i should know. I was in charge.

ger9119

You know...the league is dead also...considering the ranks in our clan are BASED ON YOUR LEAGUE BADGES and we are in a NEW SEASON...

You SHOULD all be challenging the league to earn ranks.

FTR: I won't other 'improving' the league with new additions unless you peeps participate. Actvity in a league increases chances of new members more than making it bloated.

Plus weve done the whole, close league, open frontier in the past...i should know. I was in charge.

I agree with TWI on this totally get people to challnge the league

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Yeah I'll compete when I get home.

yo dudes, been a min, im here every now and again

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
So guys we lost the war. and if anybody has a ps3 and PSN add me my name is partyyugi. (don't ask). Just tell me who you are on here and I'll accept.

Regiaz

Im back *****es
where are the badges?

Regiaz

Im back *****es
one thing that would help with the clan is showing what the badges look like and better advertisement, a full league as well and active members otherwise it will just die out

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
first of all,please do not doublepost. second don't post if not in the clan, and third we have badges and a full league and active members, me included. i try to post daily.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Yeah we have a league (ran by our amazing Twi). Our members are active, they just don't post opn this thread often. (I'm almost always on Serebii).

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Closed due to inactivity of the OP on the thread, see rule 12

Status
Not open for further replies.