• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legacys (PG-15)

Endarkened_Gardevoir

Darkling's Lullaby
Renner

Renner sighed at the call. Thing's kept getting more and more complicated.

"Go rescue Ryan, or go deal with the Gods? I't your call Erik."

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
Erik watched the screen;l Ryan dropped his Xtransciever in fear as the Cofagrigus approached him. From a ninety-degree angle, Erik could see Jonesy fighting the Cofagrigus.

Erik sighed, irked at this dilemma. Erik swore as he slammed a fist in his palm, and racked his brain for a few seconds.

"Well it's not like we can just warp there. I haven't been there in ages, so i can't use Micheal to teleport." Erik whipped off a band of sweat from his his forehead before continuing. "Que sera, sera. Whatever will be, will be. Lets just pray Jonesy 'n Miller'll not decided to take blood, brains 'n balls for earlier." Erik sighed once more.

"Wait, hold on Erik, does Renner have any pokémon that can teleport? I think he's been there recently," Micheal added.

Erik acted quickly upon Micheal's suggestion.

"Renner! Did you happen to've taught any of your pokémon teleport?"

Last edited:

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Ryan Powell
Relic Castle

Ryan gazed back in fear at the Cofagrigus staring back at him. "This is no time for jokes," Ryan thought. "I need to catch this thing and get out before those Team Vortex goons attack me". "Go Infectus and Newton!," Ryan yelled, releasing his newly caught Volcarona while Newton was already beside him waiting for commands. Ryan looked at his pokedex to look at moves that they both knew. "Okay Infectus, use Heat Wave and Newton use Psychic!" A shimmering aura of fire surrounded Infectus and he released it towards the Cofagrigus, scorching the mummy. Newton closed his eyes and a feeling of great power emanated from Newton. Newton lifted the ghost up and smashed him back down against the ground. "All right, now go, Ultra Ball!", Ryan screamed. The Ultra Ball hit the Cofagrigus in the weak spot right above the eyes, in the middle of the tiny face in his forehead. Cofagrigus let out a screaming whine and was absorbed into the white light in the Ultra Ball. Ryan quickly picked up the shaking ball and his Xtransceiver and quickly said "Newton, teleport us out of here, now!". As Ryan's group began to disappear, the Team Vortex goons ran right at him.

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
Jonesy and Miller

Jonesy pick himself off the ground; he missed a tackle as Ryan teleported

"Dammit! Da kid caught that pokémon! We a'int gonna last with just four pokémon between us!" Jonesy angrily spat

Miller just sighed and brushed his shoulders.

"Well lets get back to work, there's gotta be more around here..."

Last edited:

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
Erik

Erik was shocked when Ryan disappeared on the screen and teleported next to him. He sighed with relief as Ryan phased into reality.

"Sweet Arceus, you had me scared to death! Next time don't run off like that without anyone!"

Erik pulled out a bottle and took a drink and gestured to the sky.

"That storm's comin' fast, Nimbasa City a'int far so let's hurry." Erik said as he tossed the bottle into his bag.

Last edited:

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
Announcement

I am making a Fan Fiction parallel to this RP, it's a collaboration so anyone in the RP can help or write chapters, VM or PM me if you want to help

MeltingCORE

(OOC: Yo, have I missed something or has Ino not posted? Should we ask him if he's still in? What should we do because me and Zek's characters are kinda stuck right now? Mainly because we don’t want to randomly leave Ino behind.)

Endarkened_Gardevoir

Darkling's Lullaby
Renner

Renner had been about to sarcastically remind Erik that nothing Psychic would have anything to do with him, Meloetta's singing not withstanding, when Ryan Teleported in himself. The redhead managed to restrain his instinct to jump, shaking his head.

"Don't DO that! Freaking Psychics, scaring the wits out of the rest of us..."

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
"Screw you" Micheal chimed from his ball when Renner ridiculed Psychic types.

Erik just laughed, and released Blitz and Micheal from their balls.

"We're within a quarter mile of Nimbasa City, so keep on your toes. With Vortex, the Army 'n freaking SUICUNE on the loose, Arceus knows what we'll run into next!"

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Ryan Powell

"Newton, just ignore Renner," Ryan said exasperatedly. "Come on guys, lets get out of this desert. Don't we have a legendary to follow? And Erik, please don't jinx us."

The group trudged on towards Nimbasa City and soon saw the gate within sight.

Endarkened_Gardevoir

Darkling's Lullaby
Renner

An upraised middle finger was Renner's response to Ryan's comment. He actually didn't mind most psychics, but the teleport move just unnerved him. After a few minutes, he decided to try to make peace.

"You missed Erik almost having a heart attack. The Sandile from earlier tried for revenge. Stupid little dude didn't realize he couldn't get higher than my coat edge during his attempt to kill me."

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
Erik couldn't resist his urge to laugh, remembering the scuffle Renner got in with Assassination.

"You certainly ain't very well like by wild Pokèmon, huh?"

Coming up on the gate to Nimbasa, Erik scrutinized the sky, looking for weather activity.

"Ah crap, that storm'll be here any minute now! Hey Micheal, can you tell me how long we get until we all'll get soaked? You can probably see Thunderus from here..."

Micheal nodded at his trainer's request, and scanned the horizon looking another presence. Almost immediately, he could sense Thunderus' wavelengths.

"Well, it looks to me like it'll hit us right about-"

At this moment, a huge downpour started beating on the city like a drum. Spitting out the water that seeped into his mouth, Micheal finished his sentence.

"... Now..."

Blitz couldn't hold in the urge to laugh.

("Y'all're pansies, this rain is awesome! It don't hurt to get a little exposure every once in a while dude!")

"What-ever..." Micheal muttered.

MeltingCORE

Stellar Michealson
Stellar smiled when she saw that her Piplup had indeed made Luna smile herself. After sharing the brief, toothy moment, Stellar returned her gaze to the Team Vortex alleyway. The two grunts they had seen earlier were still hustling a cart around in a hurry.

"Hm, it looks like there's only two Grunts up in there... maybe we could mess em' up and get them to tell us some info? Just a thought..."

ION pitched in. "I WANNA MESS SOMEONE UP!"

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
Team Vortex

The two grunts who were shuffling a cart heard a squeaky voice yell from end of the alley. One swiveled around, losing his footing and falling into the cart, spilling the contents on the ground.

"Who's there!" Yelled the grunt who was still standing.

"Get those stones back in the cart or Admin Owens'll give us helI!"

The grunt on the ground listened to the others demand and started shuffling the objects back in the cart.

"Show yourselves!"

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Luna

Luna saw the Vortex grunts yell to them, even though they didn't know who THEY were. She looked to the others as she pulled on a black suit, and a black mask that made her look like a ninga. "I will watch them from atop the buildings." With that, Luna made some ninga moves and climbed up the buildings.

When at the top of the closest one to the grunts, Luna watched them. "It is a good thing I learned how to be a ninga, but this is only the beginning." She went to the edge of the building, where the grunts were, and jumped down to them, doing a side kick and hitting the grunts in the stomach. Luna smirked. "And THAT, is what you recieve when you take Cressalia from me."

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
The grunts got back on their feet.

"What the-? How do you know about Cressilia?" Said one of the grunts.

The other looked at him in a panic. "We don't got the time to be fighting ninja's! Let's get the loot and shove on outta here!"

The other man nodded and withdrew a pokéball, summoning a Weezing.

"Smokescreen!"

The Weezing obeyed his trainers order and belched out a purple, musky gas. When the area cleared, they were nowhere to be seen. All that was left was a map of Unova, with a red circle around the Desert Resort...

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Luna

Luna jumped back. "They got away! But they know about Cressalia....more proof they have her!" She climbed back up the building and jumped over them to lead to Route 4. When it became sandy, she put on some glasses to let her see. Luna stayed out of sight and got to the Relic Castle. "Now is the time to find the song Cressalia spoke of." She snuck in and dug like a Sandile through the sand-pools. Soon, she was at the bottom. There were lots of Vortex grunts, and one that looked like he was higher ranked. "Better get the higher guy." Luna whispered.

Soon, she climbed onto the ceiling, above the higher guy. Luna glared at him, her mask still sticking to her face. She then let go and tackled him, then she kicked his chest. "Now, what did you do with Cressalia?" Luna growled.

MeltingCORE

(OOC: Hey, Quack, did ya spot my Above & Beyond reference? XD)

Stellar Michealson
Stellar blinked. And then she blinked again, adjusting her glasses.

"Huh?"

Luna had donned a ninja-esque outfit, sprinted to the top of one of the buildings, knocked the two Grunts down, clasped a new map with determination, and then whizzed off excitedly; all within the span of about three minutes.

"That girl! She's crazy!" Stellar laughed in bewilderment.

She traced the path Luna had taken with her fingers.

"She must have gone towards Route 4... We better speed up like Formula Rossa to make sure she doesn't do anything crazy."

ION chimed in. "WHOAAA! THAT WAS FAST!"

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
The Admin looked up off the ground to spot Luna above him. Instantly, he grabbed her by her shirt collar and pinned her to the wall.

"WHO ARE YOU!" He spat angrily as he tore her mask off.

"Mr. Owens sir! That's one of the kids i was talking about, said Miller, who was in the foreground.

Owens, who was a tall, tan-skined man, glared at Luna with a unwavering stare.

"Speak up or i swear you'll pay!"

(OOC: Didn't see it but i saw the coaster reference)

Last edited: