• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legacys (PG-15)

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Luna

Luna smirked. If this guy wanted a battle, he would get a battle! Then, she saw Miller in the corner of her eye, and she glared at him. Luna then kicked Owens in the stomach and pulled open her backpack. "Hey Owens, recongnize this?" she taunted as she pulled out the flute. Luna then growled "If you don't, this is Cressalia's flute, who thou has taken from me!" She then eyed the song on the wall on the other side of the room.

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
Miller shoved his way to Owens side.

"Mr Owens sir, permission to have a battle with her?"

Owens, who was winded by the kick, nodded his head.

"Permission granted." He added hoarsely.

Jonesy stood up and withdrew his Magmortar.

"It's all you Blaze!"

Miller reered back and summoned.., a Trubbish

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Luna

Luna laughed. "A TRUBBISH!?!?! Ha!" She smirked and sent out Star Slate.

"BOO YEAH! UH-HU! Show me what you got, you little trash bag!"the Umbreon yelled.

Luna turned towards her faithful Eeveeloution and said "Thou will battle, while I check the song!" Star Slate nodded, and stood in a battle position. Meanwhile, Luna hopped back onto the ceiling and crawled towards the other side of the room, where the next song was.

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
Jonesy stood with a poised look on his face.

"'Aight Blaze, uses Cross Chop!"

The Blast Pokémon nodded his head in recognition, and his hands began to glow with energy. On the other side, Miller bit his lip and his eyes darted behind his sunglasses.

"Ok Toxin, help him out with Smokescreen!"
Across the room, Luna was dashing over to the wall where a song was in a pile of treasure. As she aproached it, a black object came from beside her. It was a gun. The holder of the pistol was a tall man, with a rugged face and the beginings of a beard. He was white and looked about the age of thirty-five or forty.

"Hold on there Muchacha, back away from the paper."

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Luna

As Star Slate hit the enemy pokemon back, Luna decided it was time to reveal her true looks. She tore of the suit, revealing her normal outfit. "Listen, no song, no stopping me!" Luna smirked, it was the first time she talked like a normal human. "And, just to let you know, I happen to have the blood of the moon princess, so again, no stoppin me!" She then dashed towards the song once more.

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
The man just smirked at her.

"Oh, so unwise"

He twirled the gun for second, before turning around and emptying a clip into the song. He blew away the smoke from the barrel before returning it to its holester.
Jonesy grinned at Star Slate's quirky attitude, taking in a super effective hit and still going strong. But it would take alot to beat two Pokémon.

"'Aight, Fire Blast!

Miller then shouted his command.

"Ok Toxin, use Poison Spikes!"

Last edited:

MeltingCORE

(OOC: Okay, Quack, it was a roller-coaster and A&B reference.)

Stellar Michealson
After a minute of gestating ideas on what to do, Stellar sped down Route 4, searching for places that Luna might have gone to. The sandy wind was starting to rage against her, ION, and Piplup and all three of them slowed to a stop. Stellar pulled her satchel off, pulling out goggles (a radiation symbol was etched onto the lenses). She slipped them onto her face and returned Piplup to his Pokeball. ION wasn't as effected by the storm and simply narrowed his eyes somewhat. Stellar whipped out a map of the area, running her finger along possible Luna-ish pathways.

"She must have gone to the Relic Castle..."

Stellar nodded at ION. They began towards head towards Relic Castle.

Last edited:

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Ryan Powell

As the group stood stood inside the gates of Nimbasa City, Ryan watched Erik curiously. Erik had gone into some weird trance or had been gazing far away for a while now. Renner didn't really notice anything wrong as he was still whining about how a tiny Sandile bit onto his jacket. Ryan snapped his fingers in front of Erik, "Snap out of it, man! Are we going to move on?".

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
Erik pulled a hood over his head and turned to the group.

"'Aight boys, lets head to the Pokémon Center 'n take it from there!"

He took notice of the Pokémon Center across a bridge and started to run there. As he crossed the bridge however, the rubber soles in his shoes gave and he nearly slipped into a pond.

"Dang it, that's the second time this week!" Erik muttered as he pulled himself up.

"Swag." Micheal laughed sarcasticlly.

"Shut it boy... We a'int got the time" Erik mumbled.

Last edited:

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
(OOC: Awwwwww yeah boys. I'm back)
No. No, you're not.

(OOC: Maybe I should stop waiting for other people to post and just do this myself. At this point, I really have no idea what you guys want to do with the plot. Though I think we might be following Cresselia.)

Ryan Powell
Nimbasa City

Ryan looked on in wonder at the bustling crowd in Nimbasa City. "Wow, there's more people here than even Castelia City!" Ryan exclaimed. Looking towards the sports arena, he saw that there was a game going on. "All right!" Ryan yelled. "There's a game between the Pallet Town (Pittsburgh) Skarmories and the Nimbasa (Baltimore) Honchkrows! The Skarmories are my favorite team. Can we go watch one game?"

Last edited:

MeltingCORE

(OOC: Oh yeah, Quack will like that... XD Quack and I have talked about plot ideas irl for this... which have actually turned into a spin off story for one of our other fan fics... but that's not the point! We have ideas but we need to see if Zekshirom is still interested first since the plot has gravitated towards her.)

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
(OOC: Over 9000 interwebs for the Steelers/Ravens reference)

Erik grinned at the stadium.

"Those americans sure know how to make sport all right. I guess we can take a break for a while!"

MeltingCORE

(OOC: Sure thing, that's what her and ION were goin' to do. Will type a full post later since I'm on my phone now.)

Last edited:

MeltingCORE

(OOC: Time to really help Luna... I just need to get my toughest Pokemon first. :D btw, Pokemon dialogue with a [] around it is 'translated' dialogue.)

Stellar Michealson
As Stellar trekked along the sand-swept path, she began to drag her feet to a halt as she realized that if Luna was in any sort of trouble, she was not going to be much help with a weeny Rotom and minuscule Piplup.

As if sensing the narration, ION decided to pipe up...

"HEY! I CAN BE HELPFUL! HOO-HA!"

He made some awkward jabbing motions with his wings, sending angry bits of plasma jolting wildly into the sandy air. Stellar just rolled her eyes at him as she pulled her map of the Unova region back out. She screened the map from the gusts, determining that she was closer to Castelia City and therefore, should head there to retrieve some of her Pokemon from the PC systems.

"Abbey and Incinerator..."

With that thought, Stellar whizzed towards the gleaming city of Castelia.

---​

After traversing a lengthy distance, Stellar arrived at Castelia City. Before going to the nearest Pokemon Center, she gave the city a quick look down, noting it's circular structure and subdued hues of silver tinted with the ocean's colors. After all, it was a fantastical utopia, a place that Stellar liked a lot. (The deep, labyrinthine structure of cities always had appealed to Stellar.)

Stellar pushed her way through the swaths of people, ignoring the jolly advertisements and sweet smelling aromas of cafés. The roasted bean drink would have to wait, Luna could be in serious trouble! And then, at last, the maroon sheen of the Pokemon Center's roof emerged from the maze of buildings. A blast of cool air mercifully hit Stellar and ION as they entered.

"PHEW! IT'S WAY TOO HOT OUT THERE!" ION commented.

Stellar walked over to a PC, jamming her Trainer ID into it. She was getting a bit anxious now.

"I hope Luna hasn't done something too dumb..."

After being accepted, she withdrew two Pokemon: a Blastoise (Abbey) and a Chandelure (Incinerator). With a flick of her wrist, Stellar sent out both Pokemon. The turtle Pokemon materialized with a stance akin to a flashy rapper before lunging at Stellar.

"[Yo! Stellar! It's been too long!]"

"IT'S BEEN ABOUT A WEEK!" ION yelled.

"[Hey, it's my light bulb buddy! What up?]" Abbey said, ignoring ION's snarky remark.

"THE SKY IS UP!"

The chandelier Pokemon's materialization wasn't as dramatic as Abbey's; he just sort of appeared.

"Do you need me now?" Incinerator, the Chandelure, inquired in a monotonous voice.

"That's the first thing you say when you see me again? Maybe a week was too much for you two... Anyways, I have a new friend who might be in some trouble. I'll explain what happened in the last week on the way..."

With that, Stellar and company set off.

MeltingCORE

Stellar Michealson
After a precarious trek back down Route 4, one that none shall hear descriptions of, Stellar and her companions arrived at the antiquate Relic Castle. They stood before it, mere specks to a structure that had fought against the winds of time.

"A relic indeed... but to what ancient city?" Stellar commented retrospectively.

"WHO CARES!?" ION yelled in a vociferous voice that showed how bored he was already.

"ION, I swear if you yell one more time-" Incinerator replied to ION in a dark voice.

"YOU'LL WHAT!? HUH!?"

The fiery Ghost Pokemon made a smug move like he was going to hypnotize ION but Stellar interjected with a outstretched arm.

"Guys, please, don't be yelling an' ****, we gotta find Luna. I hope she's in here..."

"[Yo, wouldn't that mean some of those Grunts you told us 'bout would be up in here?]" Abbey pointed out.

"...you're right." Stellar replied.

She looked at her map; oh dear, it would be no help in Relic Castle as it only showed the over world of Unova. Stellar chucked the map into her satchel.

"Damn! Well, I guess we just gotta try our luck..."

"Oh, ION is pushing his luck all right..."

"Really, Incinerator? Can we not rip anyone's soul out right now?"

ION made a gesture with his wings that would have been the Pokemon equivalent to the middle finger before flying behind Stellar.

With that, Stellar and the rest started into the primeval palace.

---​

After climbing into the dark corners of the castle, Stellar thought she might have found a trail. TV Grunts started to show up the deeper Stellar went but she snuck past them all. For certain she was getting close to some event of sorts because she could hear a awful lot of yelling a little ways down.

Last edited: