• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legal Winged Dragon of Ra

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Awesome they skipped over Slifer to the potentially really amazing god. Imagine if they go with the "pay all but 1 life point" effect. It's soooo do-able.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Huh, I've waited 6 years for a legal Ra and now one appears when I've lost interest in Yu-Gi-Oh.

I want one anyway.

Oh man, this has got me counting days, I'm totally psyched!

plxtreme

Love is in the Amour
A legal Winged Dragon of Ra... Nice! Now my dream of building a legit Egyptian God Deck is much closer to completion.

Hopefully they'll release Slifer within a few month of Ra's release...

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
:D Hooray for legal cards what are in all likelihood going to be horrifically broken, unless they change how its ATK and DEF are determined or remove the Life Point-paying effect! I want me one of these.

Also hooray for deliberately bad grammar

darklord18

/\ so they making those three.

well it was only a matter of time before they did. after all they were put into the DS and PSP games with a easy to beat effect.

all we have to do is wait for the other two. (or just Slifer as I don't know which ones have been legal.)

though I never use them in the games.

nice fine

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
^
or the "fun" version, Enchanted Javelin, then Fissure on next turn :p

Crimsonwarrior

They might end up getting nuked since their are so many way to get 3 monsters to advance summon Ra one of the biggest cards in the game then again maybe not.

It still won't see competitive play. Three summons is way to slow too compete against DHZ or LS, and BTH/TH/CED/Solemn all say hi.