• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legend of Korra: Book 4 - Balance - Starts October 3

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I didn't care much for the new episodes, although the first one was better imo. I'm glad that Lin got development and that Korra learned to Metalbend at least. Tenzin's episode felt too much like filler though and I'm not a Jinora fan, so I didn't care about her problems.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
I love the new episodes! Seeing Lin's past uncovers some questions about Toph's life, yet gives us more questions. What happened to her? Is she still alive traveling the world for enlightenment or did she die eventually on that journey? It was surprising seeing how quickly Lin renewed herself after that fight, considering how she has been holding a 30 year grudge. It's great seeing Lin try to make up for it by attempting to repair her relation with her sister and her niece.

Newest episode is making me hate the Earth Queen even more, which is surprising since I already hate her. She eats baby air bison and her dad's pet bear? Next thing they'll be telling us she caused the death of a family member (actually that wouldn't be too off with her personality). Episode 7 felt like a filler, but it was still great seeing Tenzin develop as a character and seeing Bumi eventually fit in. With so much talk about the Earth Queen, do you think we'll see more of her in the next few episodes? Hoping the show will look more into the Red Lotus and give us reason why they're after the Avatar.

Volcer

Shur'tugal
The new episodes were great! Jinora is getting some quality characterisation, and Bumi was really good. The sky bison were adorable, but the Earth Queen is becoming even more despicable! She ate Rosco? And sky bison steak? She's going to eat Naga at this rate.

Seeing Lin's last was great, we finally knew where those scars were from. :p Bolin is another character who's starting to get fleshed out, which is great. I hope Paabu and Naga get some screen-time too.

Anyone else feel sort of disappointed that Korra doesn't have any connections to her past selves now? I know that new Harmonic Convergence is sort of like a new beginning, but it really bugs me for some reason.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
The sixth episode was awesome. I was so happy to see Toph again and some backstory is never gonna hurt anyone. It seems like Toph had it rough during those days...
I hope Bolin gets to learn Metalbending and that the idea wasn't completely forgotten because of the sister fight. The only thing that confused me was how Lin "transformed". I guess a day of relaxation was enough to turn the table around but it felt like it was just thrown like that just to fit in the episode's time.

Am I the only one that was slightly disappointed by the seventh episode ? Not that it was bad, I just think it was the one I liked the least out of all the Book 3's aired episode. I don't know what is wrong with it, to be honest; there was a lot of Tenzin, Jinora, Kai and Bumi development and it was interesting to see how Tenzin was managing the new Airbenders, but it felt lacking in a way. I was bored by the whole bad merchant guys who capture flying bisons for money and I also easily got annoyed by Tenzin's "listening to anyone" attitude... I really enjoyed it nonetheless, nice change of Korra's rest in Zaofu.

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
My favorite parts:

Toph flashback! (and I am glad that I am not the only one who remembered the rumor about her maybe still being alive wandering around someplace)

Jinora demanding to know when she can get her tattoos, which would be hilarious to watch if it were happening in our world at her age.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
You know what? If Book 2 can give us a huge surprise by bringing back Uncle Iroh, I'll jump out of my seat if Toph returns to help Korra in some way (like against the Red Lotus). Her earthbending ought to be insane and too epic.

matt0044

You know what? If Book 2 can give us a huge surprise by bringing back Uncle Iroh, I'll jump out of my seat if Toph returns to help Korra in some way (like against the Red Lotus). Her earthbending ought to be insane and too epic.

Anything's possible with Avatar.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Toph was my favorite ATLA character, so I also hope that she shows up in-the-flesh in this season, although her recent flashback appearance was still nice and satisfying.

Grey Wind

Yeah I really hope we see Toph in person, I've been hoping to see her, Katara and Zuko fight against the red lotus at some point. With the clarification of her fate and the focus on Lin/Suyin I think it's likely we could see her show up (maybe to defend Zaofu if the red lotus end up attacking it?).

I really hope Asami starts getting some focus soon too, it's annoying how she's always shoved into the background.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Hopefully Toph will show up. I loved Toph's character so much in the original Avatar series. It was great. I wonder who she married though.

matt0044

Hopefully Toph will show up. I loved Toph's character so much in the original Avatar series. It was great. I wonder who she married though.

I don't think she married anyone. She had two daughters from two men she got down and dirty with. That's how it seems.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So is Red Lotus the name the group of 4 villains gave themselves??

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
So is Red Lotus the name the group of 4 villains gave themselves??
Yep. It hasn't been stated in-show yet, but it was first found in Nick's code and later confirmed by the final episode title of the book.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yep. It hasn't been stated in-show yet, but it was first found in Nick's code and later confirmed by the final episode title of the book.

Oh, ok, thanks for letting me know. I kept hearing the name but wasn't sure if I missed something of not lol.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I loved Old Wounds. It was nice to get background on Lin and Su plus we got to see Toph! The background seemed more mundane than my imagination though. Lin's scars from a sliced cable is kind of lame since I though it was an Air Bison mauling or something, though getting it from her sister is the real pain. Toph's fall from grace just to cover up her juvenile daughter is the same. Family is pain, but I am glad that Opal isn't Lin's daughter. How great was that sister fight though? Longest and best fight of this book so far. Korra learning to metal bend that quickly was unexpected since it took her awhile to learn air bending.

Original Airbenders was interesting. Overall I don't think it benefited Tenzin since he changed his ideology but it was nice to see the new airbenders band together and fight even though they have to work on their cultural knowledge. Ironically, little Jinora and Kai made a lot of mileage in their ship and it doesn't seem forced. Don't really care about Jinora getting her tats though.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I loved Old Wounds. It was nice to get background on Lin and Su plus we got to see Toph! The background seemed more mundane than my imagination though. Lin's scars from a sliced cable is kind of lame since I though it was an Air Bison mauling or something, though getting it from her sister is the real pain. Toph's fall from grace just to cover up her juvenile daughter is the same. Family is pain, but I am glad that Opal isn't Lin's daughter. How great was that sister fight though? Longest and best fight of this book so far. Korra learning to metal bend that quickly was unexpected since it took her awhile to learn air bending.

Original Airbenders was interesting. Overall I don't think it benefited Tenzin since he changed his ideology but it was nice to see the new airbenders band together and fight even though they have to work on their cultural knowledge. Ironically, little Jinora and Kai made a lot of mileage in their ship and it doesn't seem forced. Don't really care about Jinora getting her tats though.

Well it is only a sub bending form. I would assume those are easier then the main bending forms to master. Plus it's not really mastered yet or anything, she just barely started to learn metal bending.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I loved Old Wounds. It was nice to get background on Lin and Su plus we got to see Toph! The background seemed more mundane than my imagination though. Lin's scars from a sliced cable is kind of lame since I though it was an Air Bison mauling or something, though getting it from her sister is the real pain.

Mind you. Those cables have metal in them, and perhaps a strong material since it's used to grapple people with.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I don't think she married anyone. She had two daughters from two men she got down and dirty with. That's how it seems.

Well Toph loves to get dirty, so I guess it fits. No real problem with that.