• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legend of Korra: Book 4 - Balance - Starts October 3

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
YTV won't be airing it for at least a week. No timeslot tonight or tomorrow. Looks like I'll have to find it online.

Want to know a joke? They're airing The Last Airbender movie right now. Like they're taunting me.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
YTV won't be airing it for at least a week. No timeslot tonight or tomorrow. Looks like I'll have to find it online.

Want to know a joke? They're airing The Last Airbender movie right now. Like they're taunting me.

It's supposed to air on nick at 7 isn't it??

Shneak

Nick Canada doesn't air it and instead airs other gems such as Victorious. :(

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Eh, I can tolerate Korra and Mako's relationship as long as the rest is good.

And man was it good! I briefly forgot why I liked to watch TLoK a year ago. I just like how the action and humor are balanced without either running the mood that much.

I especially like how creepy and controlling Eska can be with his boyfriend/slave in Bolin, and there are way too many things to see later on next Friday. Finally, something good to watch on TV.

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
Bolin's interactions with Desna and Eska were pretty amusing :p

Weren't they? Certainly isn't the first time the goofy character fell in love with the Northern Water Tribe's Princess.

I actually thought it wasn't half bad, Jatara's little side story was interesting and I hope we get an explaination to why Wan's(I'm assuming) statue was glowing when korra opened the spirit world portal

If you've seen any of the promotional material, you know that Janora is much more relevant in this season, which I'm extremely excited about. Her interest in the spirits will certainly play a big role in Korra's journey.

That's disgusting, I'm very sorry to hear that.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
The twins were much more funny then I thought they were gonna be. I actually wasn't bothered much by the little Korra/Mako relationship drama we got. Really felt bad for Tenzin, But I could see where Korra was coming from. And Unalaq completely fooled me. I had went in thinking he was behind the spirits attacking and was tricking Korra, but after Tonraq's story and seeing that he was telling the truth about the spirit portal, I had actually thought it had all been just a red herring and he was actually just as good as he seemed. Then the northern water tribe attacked...

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ok so Uncle is totally evil, so obvious.

I love that Tenzin's oldest is getting some attention for once(really bad with names here). I see Tenzin training her to make up for Korra ditching him.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I loved the first two episodes of the season. The animation was gorgeous; I literally had to re-watch some of the scenes because the animation was that stunning. I loved the new characters, even Korra's uncle who seems like main villain material. The twins were interesting as well, although I can tell that their emotionless-ness will be heavily used for comedic purposes along with Bolin's interactions with them. The only thing that I didn't like were the Korra/Mako moments. I'm just fed up with their romantic tension. But the rest of the season premiere was nice. Having spirits running around is a nice change of pace, as is learning more about the Spirit World which the first series neglected for the most part.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
It's been so long since I've seen Legend of Korra, that I only caught it by chance last night just as it opened up. Lucky for me. I liked the season 2 opening. My fave characters would have to be Bolin, Tenzin and his family (I love his children) and those new twins introduced. They had me laughing all night with Bolin, I loved them. I hope they remain on the main cast. They remind me of Mai from the original Avatar, but with even less emotion. I want to see more of them :D I wish I got to see more of Asami but I'm glad she's still around. I was very interested in Korra's uncle "Spirit Bending" and the fact that he, whether he was trying to do it or not, made Korra drive away two people in her life, her dad and Tenzin. I wonder if he's going to try and break up all members of Team Korra, until it's just her? And I totally think he has something to do with the spirits appearing. He probably summons them himself to get his point across.

Shneak

The first two episodes went at a breakneck pace. Jesus. It was like riding a rollercoaster. In the first minute we get a quick recap of what we missed off-screen and then quickly get shunted off to the South. It's not a bad thing though, since the episode count is limited.

I enjoyed the premiere. I'm surprised to learn about Korra's extended family. I find it odd that someone so closely related to her would be made a villain after the first book, but then again, TLA had a selection of family issues. The fight scenes against the spirits were also amazing.

The only thing I didn't like was Korra's angst. It just seemed like overkill when it happened multiple times with her dad, Tenzin and Mako. I hope she chills out because it's making me dislike her.

So just who is the avatar that Jinora was wondering about?

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I loved the episodes. The art was incredible and the animation form was great. When I first saw makko i was like "Hes a skilled cop" and then I heard his catchphrase and im like "That was written b4hand!?" LOL Can't wait for rest of season + they give a bonus to fridays

matt0044

The only thing I didn't like was Korra's angst. It just seemed like overkill when it happened multiple times with her dad, Tenzin and Mako. I hope she chills out because it's making me dislike her.

Eh, can't compare with Zuko.

With Korra, I could understand with everything being thrown at her at once. The spiritual imbalance, her father's history. A bit much to take in, especially as the Avatar..

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I actually felt sad when Korra had that argument with her dad and Tenzin. She's always been quick-tempered, but I felt so bad for Tenzin. He obviously wanted what's best for Korra but she was too riled up to care. I love that his family visited the Southern Air Temple though. It's nice to see several plot points happening simultaneously.

HoennMaster

Don't worry too much about Tenzin. Korra goes back to him very quickly. A trailer showed Tenzin and Korra together in either the Eastern or Western Air Temple.

Feebie

Feeble Fish
I didn't hate the first two episodes of Book 2, but I felt like they were really rushed.. with how they spoke about that storm/blizzard, and with how much they packed, I was expecting it to take longer to get to the portal.
I was also expecting Korra to have to go through a lot more to open the portal, but nope. All she had to do was poke it while in the Avatar state. :| (Maybe I should lower my expectations/stop coming up with my own predictions 2 minutes into the episode.. LOL)

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Eh, can't compare with Zuko.

With Korra, I could understand with everything being thrown at her at once. The spiritual imbalance, her father's history. A bit much to take in, especially as the Avatar..

Can you really blame her, though? I agree with you. Even though she may be overreacting, her father is not who he appears to be, she was locked up her whole life, in a sense, can't make her own choices, and after SPOILER making the spirits go away, the north is foreshadowed to attack. END SPOILER

It's a lot. After making the right choice, it turns out that her uncle is the jerk he appears to be. LOL

matt0044

I didn't hate the first two episodes of Book 2, but I felt like they were really rushed.. with how they spoke about that storm/blizzard, and with how much they packed, I was expecting it to take longer to get to the portal.
I was also expecting Korra to have to go through a lot more to open the portal, but nope. All she had to do was poke it while in the Avatar state. :| (Maybe I should lower my expectations/stop coming up with my own predictions 2 minutes into the episode.. LOL)

Well, that's something I found impression with Avatar and Korra, how they could fit a lot in an episode. Though admittedly, it could slow down a bit.

And yeah, it seemed easy but that last scene indicates the worst has yet to come.

Akuroma

The Doctor
Desna and Eska cracked me up in several scenes. Especially when they made Bolin drive the vehicle. Both conflicts, Korra's rebellion against her father and Tenzin being replaced with Unalaq, really hit me hard.

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Water, earth, fire, air...the four nations lived together in harmony, but everything changed when the Northern Water tribe attacked.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself!

So in a nutshell,
Didn't like Korra/Mako angst, but it can only get better from here
Dark spirits be killing people
Poor Tenzin :( but it looks like Jinora will get some attention now
We see the Air Acolytes courteousy of the comics
Twins are much funnier than I thought
Dat animation
Backstory is always nice
Looks like Jinora is looking at Juan, the first avatar's, statue. Can't wait to see how this goes