• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legend of Korra: Book 4 - Balance - Starts October 3

Grey Wind

What the **** that was intense. I heard whispers about a giant mecha thing but I REALLY didn't expect that. I'm really interested in seeing how they take it down. Also I can't believe they had Kuvira fire the cannon right at them, especially with Bataar there (I expected them to separate eventually but the way it happened was amazing imo). That was such a good episode.

I'm so sad that next week is the series finale. :( I'm really gonna miss this show.

Navarch

I hope Kuvira steps out of that Super Mecha Tank and fights with her bending. It’d be a shame to see her just stay in there.

I’m not too surprised at what she did; But, notice what she said: “Is the Avatar with you?” Honestly, this was probably half the reason Kuvira fired. The only thing holding her back from destroying the Avatar (who would be born into her Kingdom) AND gaining Republic City was Bataar Jr. Two outweighs one, and Kuvira looked really sincere. She probably looked the way she did afterwards because she didn’t know how to emote in that sort of situation.

I’m still hoping for a Kuvira redemption, but I know I probably have my hopes too high.

(Copy and pasted from my tumblr account)

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
The reveal of the Colossus was pretty scary. It's huge, destructive and since it came a week early, it's almost impossible to fight. It certainly gave Kuvira some imposing fear that she lacked compared to the Red Lotus.

I expected something to change Bataar Jr's allegiance right away but it's still disturbing that Kuvira would try to wipe him out despite having feelings for him.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So Giant Spirit Korra anyone?? Cuz they are gonna need one big something to take that thing out.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I KNEW THAT B*TCH WAS GOING TO CHOOSE THE UNITED REPUBLIC! They both admitted they loved each other and she would still do this !?

herhm... Omg this episode... I don't know what to say. The ending was just... painful. I just wanna know who survives! D: What if one of the twins die ? WHAT IF ZHU LI DIES !? I hope Asami escaped with one of the humming-bird mech before Kuvira destroyed the factory.

I thought this giant mecha was pretty... freaky. I mean, I wasn't expecting this, and it scared me a little bit. How deadly that thing can be! Kuvira is totally mad... I wonder how she's going to be stopped. Hopefully not with a giant spirit again. Would be redundant...

That Zhurrick reunion though... WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MESS THAT UP TOO, VARRICK !? She might be dead as we speak!
Good to see Kai again, though I want to see a Kainora holding hands/kiss/forehead touch/something before the show ends... :(

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
That was a really good episode tbh. Kuvira betraying Bataar Jr. was predictable, but all the other scenes were really intense. I'm so mad at Raiko surrendering though.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
What a episode. I have to admit, I loved Prince Wu in this episode. Really, I loved how he was used here. Well done Legend of Korra. Prince Wu was cool today.

This episode was great. I never expected Kuvira to have that super mecha suit. Like wow! Kuvira's like invincible right now. It would take like super giant spirit Korra to stop that thing. Great episode. I loved every second of it. And it looks like Bataar Jr. finally got to see Kuvira twirl that villain mustache at the end. I wonder how the good guys survive? I'm so anxious for the next episode.

Lorde

I found Wu endearing in the new episode as well; he's slowly becoming worthy of being the next Earth King once the Kuvira crisis is finally over tbh.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
http://imgur.com/a/z9R6O

Wonder if that was a drawing mistake or intentional.

It could be a mistake. But I think he falls on the floor or something. Here's the zoomed scene. Either way, I don't think it matters too much.

We know Asami, Su and Korra aren't dying. As much as I would not want somebody to die, I think it would be a tease if no one died, especially after what Lin said. Death, if well written, can fit so well. I say Zhu Li, Wing/Wei and Bataar Jr. are the most likely.

Last edited:

Navarch

It could be a mistake. But I think he falls on the floor or something. Here's the zoomed scene. Either way, I don't think it matters too much.

We know Asami, Su and Korra aren't dying. As much as I would not want somebody to die, I think it would be a tease if no one died, especially after want Lin said. Death, if well written, can fit so well. I say Zhu Li, Wing/Wei and Bataar Jr. are the most likely.

I read somewhere that Asami, Zhu Li, Varrick, and Bolin weren't in that room; they could have been in another part of the building, or they weren't even there entirely.

EDIT: Well, the preview prooved me wrong; everyone made it out alive, and everyone was there. Baatar Jr. isn't in good shape, though.

Last edited:

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Here is the preview of the Book 4 finale!

Apparently, no one dies. Pfew! Though I was a little bit... unsatisfied that no one seems to be hurt, except Baatar Jr.. It doesn't seem realistic. I wonder if Bataar's slowly going to die.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
So we now see Kuvira's true colors in terms of Batar. If you note during the episode when he said he loved her, she didn't say it back. To me that was a bit of foreshadowing even though I didn't know what was going to happen. As soon as I heard the phone call I knew she would do something like this.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
So we now see Kuvira's true colors in terms of Batar. If you note during the episode when he said he loved her, she didn't say it back. To me that was a bit of foreshadowing even though I didn't know what was going to happen. As soon as I heard the phone call I knew she would do something like this.

She did say "I love you Bataar" before she fired the spirit beam at them. And you saw how she tried not to cry after she did so. She does care about him. But her personal feelings come second place after the Earth Empire's total unity. Remember how she said to Korra "Your personal feelings are getting in the way of reason" ? I think she was in a similar situation back there.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
She did say "I love you Bataar" before she fired the spirit beam at them. And you saw how she tried not to cry after she did so. She does care about him. But her personal feelings come second place after the Earth Empire's total unity. Remember how she said to Korra "Your personal feelings are getting in the way of reason" ? I think she was in a similar situation back there.

Oh yeah that's right, I forgot about that. The incident I was talking about was before Batar got caught though, after she finished talking to the soldiers. However her "reason" is still very messed up

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
http://imgur.com/a/z9R6O

Wonder if that was a drawing mistake or intentional.

The animation was a bit questionable in this episode, probably due to the budget. In the one scene where the United Republic ships were coming into Republic City's harbour one of the ship goes straight through the pro-bending arena.

Apparently, no one dies. Pfew! Though I was a little bit... unsatisfied that no one seems to be hurt, except Baatar Jr.. It doesn't seem realistic. I wonder if Bataar's slowly going to die.

I guess they survived by Bolin's earthbending? I thought Korra would have busted out an airbending shield again.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

She does say take the rest of the wounded back lol.

I love that Bolin was the one to save everybody though, considering there were a couple more Earth Benders there who could of helped.

Lorde

I didn't really expect Kuvira's weapon to kill anyone anyway, although I feel really bad for Bataar Jr. being hurt. Kuvira's giant mecha thing gives me Attack on Titan vibes tbh.