• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legend of Korra: Book 4 - Balance - Starts October 3

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm really loving everything so far. The relationship between Asami and Korra getting deeper and more real, the new airbenders, Zuko making an appearance, the twins also coming back and being just as cool but especially the new villains. I'm not a real fan of magma-shuriken guy but I really love how agile the new Airbender is and how glorious the armless Waterbender girl looks when she fights. As for Plee (I don't know how to write it, but basically Combustion Girl), she looks so evil to me. Can't wait to see her in action!
The only thing that bothers me is how Mako is acting in front of the two girls. I miss the old Mako. :(

By the way, does anyone else noticed how the armless Waterbender could stick to pillars and other things with her water arms/tentacles ? Isn't it supposed to simply go through them ?

It's just one of the ways benders can customize their bending to themselves. She basically uses her's as replacement arms. It's kind of like the earth bender evil guy having control of magma with his earth bending.

What do you mean ignore?? She still brought Naga with her lol. Plus we saw in the trailer that they are gonna use her soon enough.
compared to appa 2.0; naga hasnt really been showed that much
It amazes at what little petty things people complain about. We are three episodes in people! Give stuff time.
ive watched 6 episodes that have been released/leaked and shows no sign of naga improving

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
compared to appa 2.0; naga hasnt really been showed that much

ive watched 6 episodes that have been released/leaked and shows no sign of naga improving

In the first three episodes, the only time Oogi was used was to take Korra to do the spirit vines calming attempt and to save that one guy from jumping. Plus what do you expect them to do when they are on an island?? Swim on Naga's back lol??

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
All of the four evil benders are basically parts of the Avatar state except separated into people. The Combustion Woman is unusual for a firebender, the rock guy can practically turn rock into magma, the waterbender girl uses some strange water abilities, and the newbie master airbender studied a hell lot of Airbender Lore that he's been secretly training in those two weeks.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
All of the four evil benders are basically parts of the Avatar state except separated into people. The Combustion Woman is unusual for a firebender, the rock guy can practically turn rock into magma, the waterbender girl uses some strange water abilities, and the newbie master airbender studied a hell lot of Airbender Lore that he's been secretly training in those two weeks.

Pretty much....you know shits about to go down when Zuko's worried. Korra's in for one hell of a fight this time. Part of me hopes that Katara and Toph come back and join Zuko in helping the avatar fight them.

Last edited:

J Ken

RAVE
Pretty much....you know shits about to go down when Zuko's worried. Korra's in for one hell of a fight this time. Part of me hopes that Katara and Toph come back and join Zuko in helping the avatar fight them. I would say Sokka too but without bending, he really can't do much as his age to help.

Actually Toph and Sokka are confirmed to be dead. They won't be coming back unless it's the same way Iroh returned.

EDIT: Scratch that on Toph but Sokka is dead.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Actually Toph and Sokka are confirmed to be dead. They won't be coming back unless it's the same way Iroh returned.

EDIT: Scratch that on Toph but Sokka is dead.

Whoops forgot about Sokka dying. Still, hope the others return.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It was pretty funny to watch Tenzen going door to door trying to recruit Airbenders.

I admired the fact that he actually did stuff, but he was delusional about thinking that people would go with him just because they became Airbenders. They all had their own lives and he should've realized that sooner. :x

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I was happy to see Zuko return, and it is true that we don't know if Toph is dead, so that leaves some possibilities. I was also strangely happy to see that Zuko had a Dragon, considering they were supposed to have gone extinct save for the two from the Firebending Masters episode. Perhaps they pulled a fast one like the flying bison and lemurs?

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
About toph and sokka
Sokka is dead. When the four benders that broke out of prison attacked toddler korra, Sokka, Tarrlok, and Zuko stopped them. It's possible Sokka died in that fight. Lin's sister confirmed that the last anyone saw toph was when she visited the metal clan. She left to find enlightenment or something. No one's seen her since.

Spoilers of the next 3 episodes above. You've been warned. If you don't care about spoilers then that's your answer about Toph and Sokka's current states.

matt0044

About toph and sokka
Sokka is dead. When the four benders that broke out of prison attacked toddler korra, Sokka, Tarrlok, and Zuko stopped them. It's possible Sokka died in that fight. Lin's sister confirmed that the last anyone saw toph was when she visited the metal clan. She left to find enlightenment or something. No one's seen her since.

Spoilers of the next 3 episodes above. You've been warned. If you don't care about spoilers then that's your answer about Toph and Sokka's current states.
if sokka did die atleast it gives those 4 credit in being villians; i would like to see aang's spirit thank sokka for protecting korra shortly before he dies.
so if im right Aang(dead) katara(alive) sokka(dead) toph(missing) zuko(alive) suki(???) appa(dead) momo(dead) 4 out 8 are confirmed dead

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I would assume that Appa died once Aang died. Since he and Aang were spiritually connected (i think the Guru said that right?) its plausible that they died together, or at least I'd like to think so.

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
I would assume that Appa died once Aang died. Since he and Aang were spiritually connected (i think the Guru said that right?) its plausible that they died together, or at least I'd like to think so.

I'd love to say you're right based on the "if he were alive we would have seen him by now" argument, but Zuko didn't show up until this Book, and he wasn't even confirmed alive until the last one.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'd love to say you're right based on the "if he were alive we would have seen him by now" argument, but Zuko didn't show up until this Book, and he wasn't even confirmed alive until the last one.

Didn't his grandson Iroh confirm him to be alive in book 1?? Or am I remembering things wrong.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Did'd his grandson Iroh confirm him to be alive in book 1?? Or am I remembering things wrong.

If we're talking about Zuko, Iroh mentioned that his grandfather (Zuko) would listen to the Avatars judgement, or something. In regards to Appa, its true that he might still be around, but I would imagine that if he was, then Tenzin would have him. Since he doesn't, I just assumed he died. Plus we don't know the lifespan of a bison, so anything is possible.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
If we're talking about Zuko, Iroh mentioned that his grandfather (Zuko) would listen to the Avatars judgement, or something. In regards to Appa, its true that he might still be around, but I would imagine that if he was, then Tenzin would have him. Since he doesn't, I just assumed he died. Plus we don't know the lifespan of a bison, so anything is possible.

Ya, it doesn't look good for Appa and Momo. I mean at the very least they would probably be with Katara if anything.

BTW, not that I'm doubting it, but when was Sokka confirmed to be dead?? I just can't remember when this was mentioned.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Ya, it doesn't look good for Appa and Momo. I mean at the very least they would probably be with Katara if anything.

BTW, not that I'm doubting it, but when was Sokka confirmed to be dead?? I just can't remember when this was mentioned.

Katara said it in the beginning of Book one, episode 1 or 2 I think, but she definitely said it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
Didn't his grandson Iroh confirm him to be alive in book 1?? Or am I remembering things wrong.

Iroh confirmed Zuko's being alive in Book 2: Spirits when Korra went to him to talk him into sending the United Forces fleet towards the Southern Water Tribe after the president failed to help her. He said something along the lines of "If you need help you should ask my mother and grandfather! The Fire Nation would love to aid the Avatar"

Fingers crossed for getting to see Zuko's daughter at least once in Book 3.

Speaking of President Raiko, what do you guys think of him? They're really villainizing him lately in Book 3 I noticed.