• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legend of Korra: Book 4 - Balance - Starts October 3

HoennMaster

Finally got a chance to watch the episode, and DAMN. One of the best episodes of the series. Kuvira may just be my favorite Avatar villain.

As cliché as it was, Kuvira's betrayal was still pretty awesome.

As for the preview clip, I was hoping they would give us a longer one since we are getting two episodes, but whatevs. Thank you Asami for having some back up Hummingbird mecha suits! Can't wait to see them in action.

Still can't believe it will all be over in just six days. :( I'm going to miss this franchise. The comics are great, but not enough.

Volcer

Shur'tugal
Finally got a chance to watch the episode, and DAMN. One of the best episodes of the series. Kuvira may just be my favorite Avatar villain.

As cliché as it was, Kuvira's betrayal was still pretty awesome.

As for the preview clip, I was hoping they would give us a longer one since we are getting two episodes, but whatevs. Thank you Asami for having some back up Hummingbird mecha suits! Can't wait to see them in action.

Still can't believe it will all be over in just six days. :( I'm going to miss this franchise. The comics are great, but not enough.

Did Part 3 of the Rift come out yet?

Creyk

I think now that Bataar was stabbed in the heart, he will tell the others the weak point of the huge titan thing, then in the next episode Korra takes down the colossus while Kuvira claims victory, and then in the final episode there is a face to face confrontation between Kuvira and Korra, where Korra will win in an unexpected way, since the creators made really unusual comments about how her victory won't be tied to bending

Everlasting

Everything stays.
A thought just occurred to me, if this season is representing world war two and we have been told that the final showdown won't be a bending battle between Kuvira and Korra, could that possibly mean that Kuvira is going to commit suicide considering how world war 2 ended.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
where Korra will win in an unexpected way, since the creators made really unusual comments about how her victory won't be tied to bending
Really ? Have any sources ? I would like to see where you got that information! :p
A thought just occurred to me, if this season is representing world war two and we have been told that the final showdown won't be a bending battle between Kuvira and Korra, could that possibly mean that Kuvira is going to commit suicide considering how world war 2 ended.

That's a cool thought. Committing suicide would be rather interesting, in Kuvira's case, if the motive was well explained. Though after Tarrlok and Ghazan, it wouldn't be the most original idea for a villain to end its days...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
since the creators made really unusual comments about how her victory won't be tied to bending

Then how would Korra win? By negotiating or reasoning with Kuvira? Because I doubt that Kuvira will be beaten by words alone.

That's a cool thought. Committing suicide would be rather interesting, in Kuvira's case, if the motive was well explained. Though after Tarrlok and Ghazan, it wouldn't be the most original idea for a villain to end its days...

May not be the most original death but it does fit Kuvira's character to the best of what I understand. She is a perfectionist never accepting anything less that total success- in my opinion I don't think that she can handle a loss, or even face the consequences when she is finally defeated. I figure that she will either take her own life or end up going insane like Azula.

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
[IMG139]http://rubionsoftware.com/project/misc/Avatar%20airbender%20family%20tree.jpg[/IMG139]

So I saw this on Facebook and just thought you guys had to see it. It's really cool seeing the whole history all together.

why cant bolin just surprise kuvira and lavabend the ground around her and the mecha's feet destroying its movement...forcing kuvira to fight korra without the use of the mecha

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
For how much Nickelodeon is teasing us with the Beifong family, I'm sure we're gonna find out Su's dad in the finale. Whomever that may be.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
why cant bolin just surprise kuvira and lavabend the ground around her and the mecha's feet destroying its movement...forcing kuvira to fight korra without the use of the mecha

He would have to make that lava pool ridiculously deep for it to accomplish all that much. And by the time he's done that... laser.

For how much Nickelodeon is teasing us with the Beifong family, I'm sure we're gonna find out Su's dad in the finale. Whomever that may be.

Another nobody, I would wager (and hope).

He would have to make that lava pool ridiculously deep for it to accomplish all that much. And by the time he's done that... laser.
its lava he doesnt need to make it deep...eventually it will melt or sink and kuvira has to come out and korra will obviously save him or opal or any airbender

Everlasting

Everything stays.
An employee at Viacom was fortunate enough to see the finale in advance. She posted tiny informations about the finale considered spoilery. Know that it's nothing about the plot, just how she reacted to the finale and things she thought were great in it. She also answers to a few questions that are considered as heavy spoilers.

[IMG139]https://33.media.tumblr.com/de0271ce7ca15431d1acf5cb6bcc6d35/tumblr_ngqwhbyLfn1rnt5iro1_1280.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]https://38.media.tumblr.com/76cbd98a966fbb3f1e64e386cc6b5712/tumblr_ngqwyfUDOT1ruweovo1_1280.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]https://38.media.tumblr.com/0784f001053247fba7ed3dcfa3c80598/tumblr_ngqywoVL0n1rnt5iro1_1280.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]https://31.media.tumblr.com/1d5d9cc558fdc2c9cec635f45e18216f/tumblr_inline_ngqxaqbHaa1qfs3tu.jpg[/IMG139]

And here's the tumblr post that summarizes all of these informations in one single place.

I am not ready.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
It comes out at midnight in Eastern time zones. For Pacifice audiences, that's 9pm and for Central it's 11pm.

Holy crap I am not ready for the feels. Oh who am I kidding, of course I am. Ready to witness beauty in all of its glory; the Korra finale.

Better go grab my tissues and snacks.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Man, the anticipation starts to chocke me. But the chance is I can't watch it because I'm going away for a tiny holiday. Well, better not looking to much on this tread until I've seen the finale then.