• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legend of the Stone Tablet (LST)

What should the school be called?

• Total voters

Jason-Kun

Water dripped from the top of a cave, a fierce creature floated in water within the cave. Blue skin glistened in the moonlight, red symbols curved into her body. White underbelly rubbed against the water. This was Kyogre...and she had finally awakened. Kneeling before her was another figure. A small pink body cast in the shadows of the cave. Blue eyes stared into blue eyes. This figure was that of Mew.

"Mew have you brought what I asked for?" The figure asked, glancing around the room with a fearful look on her face. The creature nodded meaningfully, pulling out a box. Hurriedly trying to open it, Mew flushed from embarrassment.

"Here my, my queen. This is the prophecy for which you asked for, is it not?" the creature asked, pulling out a stone tablet. Kyogre nodded in response, eyes going over the tablet. Frowning at the text, she began to read it out loud.

"Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning, lest these Titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting, alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.
O, Chosen One, into thine hands bring together all three. Their treasures combined, tame the beast of the sea."

Mew nodded as the symbols on his queen's back finished glowing, returned to their natural form. " Yes my lady. Ash Ketchum completed that prophecy all those years ago. What is it to you my queen?" he asked of the much larger creature. Kyogre gave the smaller Pokemon a grin, telling him that she knew something he didn't.

"Foolish Mew, do you not know of the truth? There was never any Ash Ketchum. That's just a human bedtime story parents tell their children in order to explain the disappearances of Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno from their homes. Anyways that's not why you're here. I have a task for you."

"Anything for you my queen." Mew asked, kneeling once more before Kyogre. The female Pokemon sighed, giving the Pokemon a pat on the head.

"My request is simple. I want you to find a strong trainer, one who we can rely on. Have him start of a school for aspiring trainer if you must. This is sure to draw in the six spoken of in the Prophecy. Only then will we be able to find a way to put a stop to this disaster." she responded.

Mew stood in shock. His queen had never relied on the humans for anything. Not even when Teams Aqua and Magma almost destroyed Hoenn all those years ago had she asked for help. Ignoring a sense of foreboding, Mew nodded as he backed out of the cave.

YOUR ROLE IN ALL THIS
It has been roughly a hundred years since this fateful conversation and Mew and Kyogre are still waiting for signs of the six mentioned to show. You on the other hand are young children who have been selected to attend a school for aspiring trainers. Meanwhile six of you have started to uncover secrets about yourself, and you're trying to find out the message behind the stone tablet held in the great hall of the school.

There will be romance, drama, a deep secrets about the school and yourselves to be uncovered. Have fun because this roleplay is what you make it to be. Every little thing you do will affect the outcome of this roleplay. Remember to have fun!

The Sign-ups

You are an aspiring trainer who has been been excited to go on another. Well do to a flaw wether it be in your personality or physical, your parents have forced you to apply for a trainer school located on the beautiful Fullmoon Island. There is of curse a form you must fill out.

Name: This should be simple enough. First and last name.
Age: You are an aspiring trainer between the ages of 10 and 21.
Apperance: How your character looks. Atleast two well written paragraohs.
Personality: A brief summary of how your character acts. Have them come to life! Atleast two well written paragraohs please.
Quirks: What makes your character different? What sets them apart from te others?
Flaw: Why were they sent here? Are the blind? Do they have bad anger management? Expand!
Number: Pick a number between 1 and 459! This number will determine what Pokemon your trainer is given once they enter the academy.
Trainer Type: Does your trainer pick their Pokemon on looks? Attacks? Type: Species? Do tell us.
Letter of Recommendation: This is very important. Have us get to know the character through the eyes of someone else. Have them explain in a brief letter why they feel the school would be good for the child. Please have thid be atleast three well written paragraphs. I wan to see how others feel about your character.
Dorm Number: Yes this is a boarding school and as such there are dorm rooms. Limit is two characters to a dorm. And yes the dorms ARE co-ed.

Rules

1. Be polite when both in and out of character.
2. No killing another character without permission.
3. No godmodding or powerplaying.
4. Post must be atleast two well-writen paragraphs.
5. Keep everything PG-15. We have kids on the forum!
6. Use proper grammer. No chatspeak. It's annoying and quite frankly it confuses the heck out of me.
7. No perfect characters! Also be original with your characters. I don't want to see 50 emo charaters or 50 perfectly beautiful characters running around.
8. HAVE FUN!

Thank you for reading this long mess of a post. If interested, please fill out a form. I will be taking sign-up submissions until the roleplay starts.

Character List
1. Mew desmal- (My own character. I don't have much of a bio for him but you'll see once we get to roleplaying.
2.John “Shade” Briarson- lorddarigarn
3.Tai Hakato- Parasite
4.Tsuna Zeroun- The Black Glove
5.Max Tyler- storymasterb
6. Chirstopher Blackthorn a.k.a Riley Harrisin(sp?)- Kat
7.Yuuki Kururugi- Mimori
8.Josh Spire- Yaya

Last edited:

mewmewuxie

~!PokeParty!~
Can I join?

Name:Jon
Appearance:wearing a black cap with a black jacket, dark blue shirt, black pants, and black shoes. has real dark brown hair.
Personality:He usually Jolly, but has anger issues. A example, is if something gets on his nerves he will chase it ( if it runs away) and attack it.
Quirks:Likes being in dark places, though likes popularlity.
Flaw:Like in Personality section, has anger issues.
Number:yay! we hav pokemon ^^!! I pick.....#300!!
Trainer Type:I pick them from looks. ^^
Letter of Recommendation: He should join the school to have a better bond to his pokemon
Dorm number:If you mean what room the char stay in, I pick room #5.

Jason-Kun

memewuxie from the looks of your profile you are most definitely denied! You lack proper grammer and the legenth of your sign-up isn't appropriate.

Kat

Writer's block X_X
Jason-Kun, would it be possible for me to reserve a place in this RPG? I haven't been involved with a Pokemon RPG since Pokemon: For Them, and that didn't even start.

Thank you in advance, whatever your desicion.

-Kat

RP Sample

From Kingdom Hearts: A New Order

It was first light, and the whole of Radiant Garden was filled with the light of the sun’s rays. However, not even the sun could lighten Rize’s mood as he stole away that morning. He had taken her, and Rize would get her back, no matter what.

He walked quickly down the path, into the bailey, and thru the hidden entrance towards the Ravine Trail. Sir Ansem had always barred the two of them from playing down here, but that was where he was, and so Rize had to follow him.

He quickly proceeded to the small outcropping located just after the Crystal Fissure, which overlooked a huge pit. There, standing on a small rock ledge in front of Rize, was Seperioth. Floating in front of him, over the pit, was the still form of Kairi.

“So,” said Seperioth, his cold, simple tones ringing across the area, with his back still to Rize. “You have come to rescue her?”

“Yes. I won’t leave without her.”

“Well, in that case,” replied Seperioth, suddenly turning and slashing at Rize with his sword, who easily deflected it with his own, albeit smaller, malachite and silver, onyx-handled sword, which he had carried in his hand all morning. “You won’t be leaving anytime soon.”

(Begin One-Winged Angel [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP7JbZMbZhs])

Seperioth suddenly vanished, reappearing behind Rize, who barely managed to jump out of the way, immediately retaliating, but missing as he vanished again. Seperioth slashed at his back again, but Rize blocked, their swords meeting, Rize managing to make Seperioth loose his ground, but he vanished again, appearing on the other side of the field. Rize took the initiative and ran to the nearby wall, using his momentum to run up and sideways along it, finally jumping and meeting Seperioth head on in the middle, both were thrown back, but Rize knew he had hit Seperioth.

“You’re not half bad.” said Seperioth, dusting off his left shoulder. “But you can’t win.” Their hacking and slashing continued for several minutes, until Seperioth vanished, reappearing in the air murmuring “Sin Harvest Angel…” Rize immediately threw his sword at him, interrupting the spell, but the damage was done; he had no weapon, it shattered as it hit Seperioth. Suddenly, Seperioth reappeared, and had at it with Rize, slashing and hitting the boy until he finally collapsed in front of him.

“Well, looks like I win.”

(End One-Winged Angel)

As Seperioth walked away, Rize thought to himself. He had no choice. He knew not what would happen to him, but he did not care, so long as Kairi was safe. He suddenly felt, nothing. There was an emptiness that he knew was the fact that his heart was gone; in the blink of an eye. However, there was a feeling (was it?) of power that he had only known when using the corridors; Darkness. Power was needed to defeat Seperioth, and he now had that. But this power was slightly different. Shadows, Rize thought. It is not direct Darkness, but the Shadows that encompass Darkness. He knew that he shouldn’t exist, however, he did. Thanks to Xenanort’s research (which Rize knew he had been continuing against better judgment of Sir Ansem, as he called Ansem the Wise), he knew of a creature made when one with a sufficiently strong will lost their heart to Darkness; a Nobody, the will and body. However, no actual human form Nobodies had ever been created, according to Xenanort’s research; all were deformed, mutated, ugly things. Rize had figured that a Nobody’s form depended on the strength of one’s will, and had been betting on that. It appeared to be true, but even he knew that some things had changed. As he got up, he saw that his hair, once short and blonde, had turned electric blue, and now several strands came down over his right eye. He also saw that he had grown slightly taller, and that his clothes didn’t quite fit him anymore. As he looked at his hands, they became encased with long, black gloves, and looking down, his shoes changed into knee high, silver trimmed boots. Black pants appeared, and finally, his other clothing vanished in a flash of light as a black cloak, adorned near the neck with strange pull-strings, and equipped with a hood, appeared over him. The sleeves of it were very loose and slightly went over top of his hands. The cloak seemed like it was built just for him, and he realized that the Shadows that he now assumed he controlled had made this for him.

Seperioth was oblivious to him. He called to him.

(Begin The 13th Struggle [Re:COM-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wkPLV0qk1I&feature=related])

“Well, Seperioth.” said Rize. His voice was now cold and icy, but filled with a certain playfulness; possibly deceit. “It’s kinda ironic. The very darkness you wished me to succumb to” he said, as his sword, now emanating a dark aura from it, appeared in his hand. “is now my power!” he yelled as he charged at Seperioth.

The dark blade hit its mark dead on, and Seperioth exploded into a mass of blue feathers as he tried to flee, but the sword immediately hit Seperioth again, behind Rize. Seperioth was now at Rize’s mercy; his blade effortlessly deflected Seperioth’s. Rize finally struck Seperioth in the chest, and he was no more. At least, not until the darkness in Cloud’s heart called him back.

End Song

Rize banished the sword he ran to Kairi, catching her before she fell. He then took her in his arms, all the way back to the castle.

He knocked on the door to Ansem’s office and heard a deep, firm voice say “Enter.” As he walked into the room, Sir Ansem stood up and walked over, helping Rize to lay her on his desk.

“Kairi.” He said. “What happened? And who are you?” he asked as he saw Rize’s face.

“I’m no longer sure if I’m anyone.”

“Rize? But, where has Kairi been?”

“Seperioth took her. I went to rescue her, and I wasn’t strong enough to stop him. So I used the only resource available to me. I also lost more than one thing in the process.”

“Only resource? Oh, no, you didn’t!” He looked alarmed.

“Yes, I tapped into the Darkness, and lost my heart. In a sense, I lost Kairi as well. I can’t feel…..anything.”

“But how…..”

“I don’t know. I believe I am as close to humanity as I will ever be again.”

Rize walked over to Kairi, and waved his hand over her. Suddenly, a medallion in the shape of a small, white flower appeared in his hand.

“Sir Ansem, I cannot stay. Hear me out. I do not truly exist, that I accept. I need to go to the worlds, see what there is to see. I can feel the power of Shadow, of Darkness, all around me; I can control it to a great extent. I cannot feel either. Emotion is beyond me, but I still know what it was like; I must preserve these memories. I know I would feel for Kairi. This medallion contains her memories of me. I have taken them; she is too fragile to have them now, as they would break her heart. You must protect her; she can show the Darkness to the heart of all worlds; Kingdom Hearts. I will return these memories once she shows her heart capable of anything. You do not understand, but I do.”

He then looked at the wall behind which was the Heartless Manufactory.

“As the King suggested, I would take a serious look at your apprentices. I can feel it; they will soon follow me into losing their hearts, and I can tell they will be like me.”

He turned to the door and held out his hand as he summoned a Corridor of Darkness in front of it.

“And Sir, please do not tell her of me.” Rize said as he entered the Corridor and vanished.

------------------------------

The night was cool as Rize observed two figures on the world of Agrabah. After less than a month, another had fallen into the darkness. He observed Xemnas, who had fallen to the darkness with the other apprentices mere days after he had, confirming his suspicions. Kairi had also vanished; Rize was currently trying to find her. He watched as the boy was renamed Saix, from his original Asi. Rize had arrived before Xemnas; he could sense a new Nobody before Xemnas, due to his link with Darkness. As he observed the renaming, he himself, in his mind, scrambled his own name and added an ‘x’ to it.

So my new name is Zerix, I suppose.

He knew of the Organization that Xemnas had made, and Zerix was now determined. He would make his own Organization, and once Xemnas had failed, as he was doomed to, Zerix would take his place. He would rebuild the Kingdom Hearts he could hear Xemnas was working on.

Zerix watched Zexion and Xigbar talking about the Organization’s eleventh member in the Castle that Never Was. He had hidden on the other side of Twilight’s View, and the others were oblivious to him. He himself had all thirteen members of his Organization XIII together; however, they were currently hiding out in the sub-basement of Castle Oblivion, which the Other Organization, as he called Xemnas’s slight delay in their plans, had not yet discovered. However, he was counting on it, as he was planning the downfall of any members who came there. It was also where he was storing the hearts of Heartless; Xemnas was so stupid as to overlook about 45% of the hearts he was getting from Sora and others were actually not going into “his” Kingdom Hearts.

Riku had vanished thru the door of Castle Oblivion’s twelfth basement, and the King and DiZ were both looking at it.

“So he chose to face it.”

DiZ turned as Zerix appeared thru a corridor behind the two of them.

“It’s been too long, DiZ is it now?” Zerix’s hood was up, so his face could not be seen.

“Who are you?” asked DiZ.

“One who once knew you. But I…cannot feel. Sound familiar?” asked Zerix as he removed his hood……

----------------------------

Suddenly, the scene shifted to the battleground on the Destiny Islands; debris flying everywhere, with a sandy “floor”.

Zerix’s hood was down and he was looking daggers at Umikx, who had appeared across from him. The Shadow Bow was in his hand, and an arrow was notched in it.
(Begin The 13th Struggle [KHII])

“So you dare to look at my dreams? Then pay the price!”

Last edited:

Parasite

ブラック☆スタ
Can you reserve me a spot? i'll be on later

Tai-

Parasite

ブラック☆スタ
Name: Tai Hakato

Apperance: Tai, starting from his head, has dark brown, almost black hair that falls across his face and touches down to his shirt in medium length. He has dark brown eyes and eyebrows, an average nose and nice teeth without braces. He has a longish neck, although he usually covers it with a thin scarf.He wears a black poketech on his wrist. His medium build upper half is complemented by a black T-shirt, beige zipped up flack jacket and a grey satchel. His legs are rather long with faded black jeans going down to his pale green, worn out converse shoes that are tied in skinny white laces done up in large bows. Tai has tanned skin with a slight pale tone. Tai is from mixed family lines, so his father has dark skin while his mother has fair skin.

Personality: Tai is rather calm and mellow. He doesn't mind people calling him names or making fun of him, he just takes it in his stride. He often drifts of in classes, making people think he's stupid, but he is really quiet smart, being able to complete complex scientific problems that most adults would struggle with. He also loves fishing by himself, although he often throws the fish back. He can also be quiet selfish, not helping people with tasks because he only wants to relax, but he will always help somebody if there getting teased or hurt.

Quirks: Tai often falls asleep with his eyes open, a trait he taught himself so he could sleep in class. This often scares people, but it's nothing compared to when he snores, very loudly and often when he's sleeping in class, revealing himself to the teacher and fellow peers, so being in trouble is nothing new to him. Tai, amazingly, takes great pride in finishing his homework on time, because even though he's lazy in class, he has a great joy in impressing his parents, never asking for help from them.

Flaw: Tai was sent here because his parents think he isn't smart and always mucks around in class. While we know this isn't true, his parents are convinced to send here so he can, straighten up. Tai was originally home schooled, then only recently sent to a private school so he does have some problems talking to people his own age, but he can talk fine to adults.

Number: 79

Trainer Type: Tai tends to pick pokemon like him, calm, relaxed and slow. He would hate to have a pokemon that rushes and doesn't listen to him, so he tries to make things easier with a already trained pokemon or one that takes a liking to him right away. Tai likes pokemon that are individual and he would hate a pokemon that would evolve into a commonly used fighter.

Letter of Recommendation:

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Jane Hakato and I believe that my son, Tai, should go to this boarding school because he is failing in school. His grades have gone down considerably and my husband and I think It's best to send him the finest boarding school available. Tai was (not harshly) bullied
for his slow nature and lack of smarts, so that would be an area that you must be aware of.

Tai also seems to have trouble with teachers, making them think he's sleep deprived and dozing off in class.
I think you should take note that Tai is wonderful at art and music, but doesn't seem to concentrate in maths or science, so could you please put him in more maths lessons. Tai was originally home schooled, so he does have some social issues, but he is a very sweet boy that is eager, in his own way to join your fabulous school.

Tai was only recently sent to a private school and we noticed that home schooling him for so long was are biggest mistake. Tai is allergic to bananas and mangos, so can you please make a exception for him when serving food?, These fruits only cause mild headaches but it's best to be on the safe side. He also loves being in the band or choir, so that is sure to be the first thing he'll want to do when he gets there. We do hope that Fullmoon Academy will take him on board and help him with his problems.

Thank you

JH.

Dorm Number: six, my birthday.

I have added a bit, please say if I need more.

Last edited:

Umbreon of the Moon

Name: Lily Dawson
Apperance: Lily has long black hair held up with a large red head-band with a bow on it; her fringe is very long and straight-cut across her nose. Lily has extremly pale skin and dosn't wear much make-up apart from balck lip-stick. Lily's torso is covered by a black and dull red striped shirt; underneath she has long black arm-warmers; her shirt is covered by a pure red hoodie which only reaches her waist and is never zipped up fully. Her legs are covered by a short ripped black skirt which covers a pair of knee-lenght skinny jeans. Her legs are mainly covered a long black and red strip tights. Her feet bear a pair of black and white shoes with skull laces. Her accessiores inculd a long blakc and white striped scarve which is always wrapped around her neck along with a long black skull and cross-bones necklace.
Personality: Lily is very quiet and unoticable; She dosn't talk much and keeps mainly to herself. Lily usually seems emotion less,but she is actually very fragile and tender when people insult her and such. Lily may not show emotions, but she actually channels her aggression or sorrow or happiness ect. in to art work or litrature.
Quirks: Lily is quite dark and creeps out some people
Flaw: Lily is quiet unsociable and is usually rejected from talk because of how she dresses.
Number: Random Number Generator Says ~ 354
Trainer Type: Lily usually picks pokemon which she finds looks appealing or like her in ways.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am Sharleen Craig and I am writing to you to inform you why I believe my pupil should be a pupil of you school. I believe Lily should go to your wonderful school because it would give her a chance to work on her talents which include; English, Art and Music. I also believe Lily would would be good here because it would give her a chance to start over as she was bullied in her current school.
Your Sincerly, Sharleen Craig

P.S ~ I forgot to say I am Lily's current teacher

Dorm Number: 13 (My Lucky Number)

I hope this acceptable...

Jason-Kun

Tai: I love your profile. It flos ell and gives me a sense of your character. He also seems pretty cool to hang out with. Though I did see a few grammar errors. Could you fix those. Also I edited the sign-up a little, because although I can see your character, it's hard to recognize him. What I mean by that is that one fiinds it hand to tell his race. Is he mixed, black, white ect? Also his personality. Would you kindly expand more on what makes him so smart? Also would you mind adding more to his letter of recomendation? I want to be able to understand how others see him. Also may you have the letter be written from someone else? Family members tend to sometimes make their children look good, even if they don't know it's true. I know I may be asking much, but once you add in my suggestions, you'll definately be in. Until then pending.

Umbreon of the Moon: I've never roleplayed with you before, although you seem like a pretty good roleplayer. My advice though is could you please expand on your character's personality and leter of recomendation. Also I noticed a few spelling errors. Until tthen pending.

lorddarigarn

Bane of Optomists.
Here we are. Sorry if it's a bit long winded, I wasn't lying when I said I liked detail!

Name: John “Shade” Briarson

Appearance: James is a Caucasian boy, standing at about 6”, with a thin, well-built build. He is extremely athletic, with well-honed muscles. He has shoulder-length, dark black hair with blood-red streaks and tanned skin. His eyes are slightly thin, dark brown with a slight red tint. He wears a black sweatshirt, with dark red trim, with matching trousers and black combat boots. His backpack is (surprise surprise) black with a dark red trim, and he wears a black belt with a golden buckle. He has a black PokeNav, second-hand but in pristine condition. He also wears a necklace with a silver Chinese dragon hanging from it by the tail. Above his left eye and under his nose are two thin scar from an accident on his bike and he has a few faint bite marks on his hands from his pet Houndour Smokey, who he adores.

Personality: John is a calm, quiet and serious individual. He spends much time training himself, both body and mind. He is kind and giving, but can tell if someone is trying to play him for a fool. He is open-minded, but will always keep his own ideas that he likes, and will let no-one influence them unless he chooses for them to. He tends to be less rowdy and follow instructions, though he likes to let loose like most people and enjoys a flop on the sofa after school. He enjoys subjects like History, Science and Maths, but does not like DT. He mainly likes to read, use the computer and go for quiet walks when not with his friends.

Thought most people were born knowing how to be social, John had none of this and had to work it out from scratch. Every bit of body language, every look, things like fashion and trends, he had absolutely no perception of and still has a lot of trouble with certain things, seeing most of the fashions and trends as stupid. He often fails to pick up on those tiny little details that have big repercussions. One of the worst things was how people say one thing while meaning something different. Not sarcasm, but the things like “Does that hurt?” or “I have to go now.” For a few years, he dropped out of his primary school so he could study at his own rate (i.e. a faster one), be able to study what he likes and get some respite from the social side of school when he didn’t want it. The downside to this, however, was that he didn’t pick up on all the new things that come into play as people get older, such as having the latest stuff, and this was immediately picked up on in his new school. Having to bring in specific foods to cope with his allergies was another thing that he was teased for.

He prefers to hang back and watch others at first than diving straight in, working out how the place works and how each person might react. He tends not to get caught up in the boisterous and rowdy behavior that most of the class get into, though this does not prevent him sitting on the sidelines with a slight smile, watching the action. He finds it hard to make and keep friends, but is extremely close to the ones he makes. He has learnt to take offense on the chin, and has a clever remark for every occasion. Though he has learnt not to use them constantly (after a lot of trouble), his arsenal is extensive and ever expanding. He has learnt how to hide his emotions fairly well (though he loves Pokemon battles, where he can let out a more aggressive side). Another side of his having to strip down the English language and re-assemble it again is that he has a knack for languages, and often sees random connections with various languages. He was bullied a lot at school, with his out-standing looks and mannerisms, so became much more withdrawn, spending a lot of his time avoiding the crowds or with a head in a book, which he took too long to realized gave the bullies more ammunition.

However, what he lacks in social he makes up for in intellectual. Though he is not the next Steven Hawkins, he is very bright and ahead of most people of his age group. Because he has withdrawn from society (often taking refuge in the library), he has spent a lot of his time reading and studying, from which he has learnt a lot. One of the main factors, though, is that he can usually just read how something works and then do it, instead of needing to be led through and told again several times. While the majority of his age group were going through a subject again, he was moving on to the next one. Though it did not earn him any favors in the eyes of most of his peers, he has developed a quiet pride in his general high marks, which are usually among the higher levels of the class. He use to talk about his grades a lot, but he learned, slightly too late, to keep quite and just keep his head down about it. He loved it when the year was split into the respective skill levels, where he could be with people of a similar level of knowledge, and which kept him away from the more thuggish members of the year in lessons.

Quirks: He tends to be less interested in the unusual things other teenagers get into, such as phones, clothes and girls, and actually enjoys learning, though not necessarily school.

Flaw: After having been bullied by the kids at school, he has become very withdrawn, preferring to be on his own, doing his own thing, or just with his two close friends. His parents hope that being sent to a school where he can start with a clean slate, after having learnt how to act in a school situation, will be good for him, as well as having access to better learning materials and teachers who can specifically accommodate for his needs. He has a wide range of allergies, mainly gluten and dairy, and cannot eat a wide range of ordinary foods, though this can be as simple as just using a different type of oil to cook the chips, for example.

Number: 274

Trainer Type: John likes dark-colored Pokemon that are slightly aloof and calm, though still friendly. His favorites are canine-like species, such as Luxray and Houndour, and his favorite types are Ghost and Dark. He likes them to be good fighters, though he will take any Pokemon regardless of skill.

Dorm Number: 31

Dear Sir or Madam

I would like to request that my son, John, attend your boarding school. Though he is extremely bright and very sensible, he has been bullied for several years and is withdrawing from most social situations. He has natural social disorders, which mean that he finds it hard to pick up on the subtleties of human behavior, which causes a great level of difficulty. I hope that, at a new school, he will be able to start off on a clean slate and make new friends.

He is very intelligent, having had four years out of the curriculum to learn at his own pace in the way that suits him, which he has benefited from greatly. He prefers to work on his own by going through the books, having a teacher nearby for assistance when needed. Though it is your decision how to educate your students, I ask that this be kept in mind. He prefers to be set a deadline for his work, and then given freedom within that time without any interior deadlines so he can put in a higher level of detail when possible.

He also has a gluten and diary allergy. If he eats them, his emotions are amplified greatly. He becomes extremely cheerful, but shortly after becomes depressed, angry and can easily be provoked. If you choose for him to attend, I ask that special food be set aside for him or that small changes be made to the menus so that he could eat of the ordinary menu. I know that he has been teased for having separate foods, to the extend where he refuses to go into the hall and sometimes to eat, so the latter would be a great relief to him.

Yours Sincerely
Rachel Briarson

Jason-Kun

Rachel recieved this letter in regards to his application:

Dear Madame Rachel,

I am pleased to inform you that your son has been accepted into our school. We will enjoy working him and helping him to grow to the best of his abilities. I can assure you that we do not tolerate bullying to the highest degree, so your son should fell safe at our home.

Now about John. We know that not all students are alike and that some have allergies, which is why we try to have something for everyone. We even have a line set aside for people with allergies so that they may eat food just like everyone else. I hope this mkes you feel better. Also our school holds dances and banquets on special occasions, so I would advise you send him money to buy dress clothes should he need them or supply them youself. Term starts on the third day of Lugia, so it would be best that you arrive early. Please speaking with you.

Sincerly,

Florace J. Fensinburg, Headmisstress of Fullmoon Academy

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
Name: Tsuna Zeroun

Appearance: This tall Caucasian kid has short black hair, with the exception of his bangs, which often dangle down into his eyes. His eyes are a cloudy shade of light blue, seemingly too cloudy too read, so it is impossible to tell his emotions through them. His torso is covered by a royal blue t-shirt, which is in turn, covered by a green hooded sweatshirt. The sweatshirt is worn with the zipper open, and draped over his shoulders rather than on his arms.

His legs are usually covered by his jeans, light blue in color, and on his feet, he wears black sneakers with a white trim. When he needs to think intensely, he pulls out a bandana, which he ties around his head like a headband. The bandana is red in color, and has a blue diamond shape with black trim in the center. This headband also pushes the hair out of his eyes.

Personality: Laid Back. Those two words are perfect to describe this tactical mastermind, who could care less if he ever must battle again. His inner fire has yet to surface, and he sort of just meanders along with no clear goal. He is always relaxed, stating "A hot head is an empty head."

Tsuna prefers to avoid social situations. Too difficult to manage, particularly dating. He's just sort of quiet and keeps to himself. However, if he sees someone in need, he is often the first to jump to their aid. His wisdom and insight are incredible, and he always has a few words of advice for his allies. He only will consider someone an enemy for two reasons: if they are a member of Team Rocket, or if they make themselves become a foe.

Quirks: Despite hating Pokémon battles, Tsuna is a tactical genius, ending many battles without either side taking damage. His parents believe he could be the wisest Pokémon Master ever if he would just attack his opponent.

Flaw: Thanks to observing a violent battle between a trainer and a member of Team Rocket, he dislikes Pokémon Battles in every form. He was sent to try and gain a love for battling.

Number: RNG says 434.

Trainer Type: When forced to choose, Tsuna will pick a Pokémon who has move that would immobilize the foe from further conflict, rather than cause them pain. For example, his favorite Pokémon move is Thunder Wave because is paralyzes an enemy Pokémon on the spot without causing pain. Other moves he enjoys are those that cause small amounts of damage to avoid intense pain, like Wrap, Bind, or Constrict.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I know that you probably hear this a thousand times from other parents, but I wish to say that first and foremost, our son is a genius! He has created strategies that would even pick apart the teams of the Elite Four, and he could be one of the greatest tactical minds of the century.

The problem is, he has no interest in battles. When he was 11, he witnessed the death of a Pokémon in a battle, and has yet to recover from it. Since then, he has refused anything to do with battling when given a choice, and when he does, he uses only moves that will immobilize a foe. We all know that sometimes, a trainer must attack, as he cannot simply defend during the entire course of a match, but this reality has yet to sink in to our child.

I wish to enroll my son in your school because I believe you can instill that spark in him to fight back. He is not a difficult person, but he may attempt to avoid battling classes if he can find a loophole. I suggest that you not give him any, and maybe find a student who could force him to fight back.

Thank you for taking the time out of your no-doubt busy schedule to consider my son for your school. I'm sure you'll make the best decision.

Sincerely,

Misaki Zeroun

Dorm Number: 27

Jason-Kun

Dear Mr. or Mrs. Zeroun,

I am pleased to inform you that your son, Tusna has been accepted into our school. Our school offers many classes that show not only the proper way to battle offensively, but also how to do so without sending your opponents into a lot of pain. Our school also host many students who I'm sure can push Tsuna to battle with offensive moves if given the chances. Remember, school starts on the third of Lugia, so make sure you arrive early. Also be sure to have Tsuna pack dress clothing, as our school offers anquets and dances.

Signed,

Headmisstres of Fullmoon Academy

==================================================================

Dear Mrs. Hakato,

I am pleased to announce that your son, Tai, has been accepted into our school. We admire that you want to help your son, so we shall try our best to do just that. Our school also offers tutors so we may find one to help your son. Please remember to arrive early, as school starts on the third of Lugia.

Sincerly,

Headmisstress Florace

finney

Hi, I just registered to this forum. I got hooked on your story. Still need to work on my character, though. Promise I'll post it asap! Do I still have time to do so?

PKMNPROF

Name: Garret Jandent
Appearance: Garret was born with the hereditary disorder Albinism. This results in his paper white skin, very light brown hair, and pale blue eyes. He stands at 5’ 9’’ and is of thin build. Garret usually wears dark colored informal suits (always lacking ties). He also has a small number of more formal suits. His hair is cut short, not long enough to comb it. Notably, he always carries a black umbrella, in rainy weather or not. This is because his Albinism makes him susceptible to sunburn.
Personality: Garret has always felt that he is less of a person than others, due to the fact that his older brother is a renowned genius and Pokemon Coordinator (and also, not Albino). Garret feels he has live up to him, and strives to become his equal, but as a Trainer. However, a setback involving a particularly disobedient Meowth and a rude opponent gave Garret self-confidence issues. Garret is quick to anger, but would rather rage silently than yell or react violently. Garret is considered more intelligent than he is in actuality because of his choice of words.
Quirks: Other than his disorder, Garret has a tendency to read Dictionaries in his spare time and also enjoys many forms of entertainment, from plays to Pokemon Battles and Contests.
Flaw: Garret’s major flaw is that he lacks self-confidence. He is reluctant to do things because his is afraid he will fail and disappoint others.
Number: 91
Trainer Type: Garret’s creed is that if a Pokemon can learn a strong attack, it’s own strength becomes irrelevant. He tends to spend his (parent’s) money on TMs and Move Tutors for any Pokemon Garret thinks needs a power boost. His favorite type is Normal, because of their versatility.

Dear Sir of Madam,

After hearing much about your illustrious boarding school, I wish to enroll my son, Garret Wayne Jandent. He has proven he is a brilliant boy, and has shown aptitude in Pokemon battling. I know he can become as skilled a Trainer as his older brother is a skilled Coordinator. However, he is unwilling to take the necessary steps to greatness because he is too worried he will fail.

I believe your boarding school to be the solution to his problem. His current private school does not seem to be helping the matter, and quite possibly, worsening it. He seems to come home every day even more worried he will not live up to his brother’s glory. He has never caused any trouble at any of his schools, and my wife and I have no worry that he would start any. For his own good, I insist that he should be given a place at your fine school.

Also, I am unaware of your school’s policies, but it is on his doctor’s orders that he carries an umbrella on his person at all times he would be outside. He was born with very sensitive skin, causing him to get sunburn for even short periods in sunlight. Garret will be sent with a doctor’s note, should one be needed. I truly hope he is enrolled into your school, and I will await your response.

Sincerely,

Doctor Edward Wayne Jandent

Dorm Number: 33

Jason-Kun

PKMNPROF: You are denied. You letter or recommendation was done fairly well but the rest of the feilds were lacking.

Mimori Kiryu

Jason-kun, do you mind to save me a spot? I'm interested in this RP, but my family and I are on vacation right now, so I don't have a lot of time to type. I can give you an RP Sample if needed. :)

Jason-Kun

Jason-kun, do you mind to save me a spot? I'm interested in this RP, but my family and I are on vacation right now, so I don't have a lot of time to type. I can give you an RP Sample if needed. :)

You don't really need an rp sample but I'll reserve you a spot,

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Name: Max Tyler

Appearance: Max wears a tie-dyed T-shirt with a picture of a Garchomp on the front. Written on the back in big red letters are the words “Dragons Forever.” He also wears black shorts with green Pokeball emblems on the pockets. His footwear is normally a pair of blue sandals, unless he requires something more substantial. In that event he wears white sneakers with blue Pokeball emblems on them.

Max has messy blonde hair that is usually hidden underneath a white cap with a Salamence picture on it. He also has sea green eyes. His skin is very white, with hardly any traces of a tan. This is because he spends a large amount of time on a computer writing stories and doing homework. Around his neck is a cord with a set of beads, one yellow, one green, one black, one red and one blue. On his right wrist is a bracelet with more beads on it that are the same colours as the necklace.

Personality: Max is a very solitary person. This is mostly due to him having a form of Autism known as Aspergers Syndrome. This means that he finds it very hard to understand the physical elements of conversation such as hand gestures. He also has trouble working out if someone is joking or using sarcasm. This means that he finds it hard to communicate with other people.

He is also unwilling to talk to people because he was bullied when he was younger. Part of the problem is that Max is very intelligent due to a side effect of Aspergers Syndrome, it actually raises the intelligence of people with it. Max currently has an IQ of 165. He aces just about every test he takes at school, but this makes people think of him as a geek. When they found out about his syndrome they just bullied him even more.

Quirks: Max generally spends a lot of time on the computer. He also reads a lot of books, including books which are written for adults.

Flaw: Max has one massive flaw. He just can’t accept making Pokemon battle. Of course this gets in the way of virtually every aspect of Pokemon training. He can’t accept it because he doesn’t like seeing anything hurt.

Number: 28

Trainer Type: If Max was a trainer then he would train Dragon types. However the only Pokemon he really knows well is his dads Gible.

Dear Sir/Madam
My name is Lucy Tyler of Jubilife City and I would like my son Max to enroll at your academy. He has great potential, but two problems that mean he can’t easily train Pokemon.

The first is that he has a medical condition, a form of Autism called Aspergers Syndrome. While this vastly increases his brainpower it also means that he finds it hard to understand the physical side of conversation. He also finds it hard to understand when someone is joking or using sarcasm.

His second problem is that he just cannot send a Pokemon into a battle. This is because he thinks they will get hurt and he hates to see anything suffer. Of course virtually all aspects of Pokemon training requires the Pokemon to battle so this is a crippling problem for Max.

Please can you accept my son and help him to overcome these difficulties.
Yours sincerely, Lucy Tyler.

Dorm number: 3