• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legend of the Stone Tablet

Jason-Kun

Brown eyes looked around the room of the ship to Fullmoon Academy, black hair with pink streaks falling over them. A pink bandana similiar to May's covered the boy's hair. A pink shirt could be seen poking out from underneath a pink, woolen jacket. Blue jeans clutched at the frame of theboy's body, pink stripes running along them. White shoes with pink streaks completed his attire. In his hand, the boy held a pink Poketch. His older sister had given it to him as a birthday present. The name Mew was printed in blue lettering on the Poketch. Sighing, he leaned back in his chair.

The dining hall of the S.S Fullmoon was large, much larger than that of a gym he guesed. Pictures hung aroound the blue walls. Small, round oak table could be seen spread across the room. People sat in chairs, stood in line talking, ran around playing pranks, etc. Mouth turned down in a frown, Mew twirled his spoon through his speggetti.

"Mom sent me to this school for a reason. Sure I may have been born blind in my right eye, but that's what I have Pokemon for. Oh well, might as well not complain. It could be worse. I could've been born completely blind." he muttered, shoving the fork in his mouth. Chewing until the speggetti felt like a paste in his mouth, he swallowed. Shoving the fork back into the spegetti, he clutched the Pokeballs on his belt, letting them hang loosely.

"The school doesn't allow the use of our won Pokemon until we've delt with their starters, although we are allowed to keep them around, so as to keep us from getting homesick. I wonder how mom is keeping at the PokeMart back in Vielstone City. Must be hard work." the fifteen year old remarked, releasing his Pokemon in a flash of crimson light. Standing efore him were two small Pokemon. One looked like a cat and could be seen licking her paw.

<These region wide translators work wonders. I wonder why Sinnoh's the only region to use them,> Coin, the Meowth spoke to Mew Shrugging, Mew glanced to the small penguin like Pokemon. Blue arms crossed eachother as Whirlpool, the Piplup, turned his back on them.

<Gee I wonder why.> Whirlpool remarked, casting a glance at Meowth. Frowning, he waddled off, going to make trouble. Picking Coin up in his arms, Mew followed after him

"Come back here!" Mew called to the Piplup disappearing into the crowd. A frown formed in the boy's face as he followed after the penguin Pokemon. School had already gotten off to a bad start.

Parasite

ブラック☆スタ
Tai walked into a large hall. Every where he looked there was activity. Kids were running around, shouting and ordering meals. He got in line and ordered some soup. He examined the room. There were pictures of what looked like legendary pokemon. He walked down to the back of the hall and sat down. He leant back on his chair, rocking slightly. He looked at the gourmet meal in front of him, "What a waste of money.......I would complain but it's too much effort..... and anyway, nobody would care", He said, dipping his spoon into the soup and sipping it, looking half asleep. He fumbled with his only pokeball. Suddenly a flash of pale red light shot out of the sphere and a slackoth plopped onto the ground, also half asleep. He looked down at the slackoth and remembered how his father caught it when he was only young. He placed his meal down in front of slackoth, "Ya' hungry?" He said, pushing the bowl closer. Slackoth looked at him blankly for a minute and pushed it's head in the bowl, sipping slowly.

Tai gave a quiet laugh and tried having a conversation with his friend through the new sinnoh technology.
"How's the soup?" He asked with a yawn,
<....?...? uhh... mmm??> said slackoth slowly, then diving back into the soup.
Tai closed his eyes and thought,
"I wonder wear the beds are, I'm getting a little sleepy.. but thats normal....".

Tai looked at his poketch, black in color and displaying the time. Slackoth yawned as it finished the last of Tai's soup and looked up at him, obviously wanting more soup,

"sorry..." Tai said, "I'm all out, lets go get some more".
Tai walked through the crowd with slackoth on his back. He saw a plate of oran berries, blue and shiny. He picked one up and gave it to slackoth, it's stomach moaned. Tai
laughed and gave slackoth another. He looked at slackoth, It was a shame he couldn't use him at the school, not until he got his starter anyway.

Tai was about to give slackoth some more berries when he heard a noise. He saw a boy in pink racing after a piplup with a meowth in his arms,
" Great...... everyone's beaming with energy in this school" He said, yawning. This school was defiantly weird.

Last edited:

lorddarigarn

Bane of Optomists.
Glancing around the hall, John walked in, carrying his tray. Sure was noisy. Bit like the one back in Ecruteak, but people are people everywhere. At least George and the boys weren’t hanging round here, and he presumed that anyone who had been accepted into the school was at least not likely to bully him on purpose. He strolled over to a quiet corner and sat down. Handy not having to bring in his own butter, too. The canteen supplied. He stuck his knife into his baked potato, and reached for his belt. He twisted the pokeball off and pressed the button. A red light shot out, and shaped into his Houndour Smokey. He instantly jumped up onto his lap, but John had a feeling that the staff wouldn't approve. Picking him up, he gently put him down and gave him a few titbits from a pouch on his belt.

"Thanks, J. Sure is nice being able to be heard in English. Think they'll let us keep these translators?"
"Hmm. I suppose so. After having been using them for a few months, I imagine it'd cause some trouble if the school took them away." He took a few bites out of his potato, chewing with a thoughtful look on his face.
"You know, I wonder when we're allowed to use our old Pokemon in battles. Does it work on grades or how long you've been here or what? I suppose it’s so people with battle-trained Pokemon don't mop up everyone else who've only got their basic starters."
"Speaking of which, J, why's Ivy still in there?"
"Oh yeah. Forgot. Strange having her around."

He reached down and grabbed the other Pokeball. He was about to press the button when Smokey nudged him.
"Oh, all right."
He tossed it into the air and out beamed a Turtwig-shaped beam of light that shortly became solid.
"I picked you a few berries, Ivy. Fancy a few?"
She thought for a second. "OK." She reached up for them and snapped them out of his hand, then retreated a few steps to eat. John watched her for a second, then turned round and watched a Piplup running through the hall, dodging through people's legs.
"Wonder how Bubbles snuck his way into the starter Pokemon" he thought, grinning. "Mum'd flip if her darling little Bubbles escaped again. She only just let me bring Ivy, and it’s probably good I left before she could change her mind." He raised an eyebrow and leaned back as a boy in pink with a bandanna over one eye pelted after it, carrying a cloth bundle. People are people everywhere.

Last edited:

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Max looked out over the sea towards the rapidly approaching island. "Fullmoon island," he thought. Next to him was a small blue Pokemon that looked like a shark with legs.

"Gible," it said.

"Are you sure I'll be happy?" Max asked it. Then he remembered his translator and turned it on.

"Of couse, its a school," Gible said "whats the worst thing that could happen?"

"Well, there could be bullies," Max pointed out "and they say I have to do battling classes, why would I do that if Pokemon get hurt?"

"Will you calm down?" Gible said calmly "you will be fine, I'm sure that they won't actually have Pokemon getting hurt."

"Maybe," the boy replied, turning to go to his cabin.

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
Tsuna sighed with boredom as the Cafeteria staff plopped something unrecognizable on his tray. His parents had deported him to this boring place in the middle of nowhere to make him battle. What a surprise he thought, moving into the cafeteria.

Most of the cafeteria was already full. As a matter of fact, there was only one table with some room left. At it sat some really sleepy-looking guy with a slakoth. Not too far down was another boy who looked like he had secluded himself, with the exception of his Houndour and Turtwig.

Perfect He thought nobody to bother me, or drag me into conversation. Those two will either fall asleep or keep to themselves. He blew his long hair out of his eyes as he took his seat. Tsuna picked up the plastic spork and jabbed it into the strange mass on his tray. The spork melted.

Kat

Writer's block X_X
<Are you going to eat that?>

“Nah, you can have it. I’m full already.”

<Two bites?>

“I ate before we left.”

<You’ll tire yourself out if you don’t eat.>

"I’ve made do on less than two bites, and you don’t see me complaining. Go on, eat!”

<If you insist…>

Christopher Blackthorn mentally chuckled at the voice of Midnight, the Vibrava that was currently next to him on the floor. He had decided to not sit at a table; he hadn’t wanted Midnight to get lonely on the floor.

As the occasional sounds of vegetable soup slopping in a bowl were heard, Chris reflected on the events that had led up to his being there. He hadn’t wanted to go, mainly due to the fact that he had given up all of his desire to be a professional trainer years ago, with the death of his parents. How could one who could not even think of battling as anything other than immoral become a Gym Leader? Even though he occasionally, reluctantly, allowed himself to battle, when both side’s Pokémon had pure, determined spirits, he would never stop being overprotective, as his sister, Maylene, put it.

However, he was also focusing on keeping his power in check. Ever since that one trip to Hoenn, he had developed the ability to sense the emotions, as well as the “pain”, of Pokémon. It was an unconscious ability, and it worked both ways, but Chris had learned to block it out, much as he had taught himself how to block out pain, so that no one’s Pokémon need be startled. The last thing he needed was word of that getting out.

As he did these activities, he fingered the white hair that covered his face, slightly obscuring his left eye. As part of his role as ‘Riley Harris’, so as to deflect any and all favoritism and questions towards the brother of a Gym Leader, he had dyed his hair white. Combined with the change of clothing, anyone who had seen him before would not recognize him. At least, he and Maylene hoped as such.

He finally came out of all of his thoughts, glancing for a moment at the white Poketch on his right wrist. According to the GPS locator App on it (which Maylene had obtained thru her connections with the League), they were fast approaching Fullmoon Island.

“I wonder which starter they’ll give me. Whichever, I’m sure that we’ll get along great!”

<You always say that with Pokémon.>

“Is it not true?”

Midnight’s next comment, however, was interrupted by the Piplup that had run into Chris’s leg. It bounced off and landed on its backside, beginning to cry. Chris stood up and picked up the small Pokémon.

“Shhh. No need to cry; no one’s going to hurt you.”

The Piplup seemed to notice these words and ceased its crying almost immediately. Chris wasn’t surprised; even without his “gift”, Pokémon had a natural disposition to trust him.

Chris looked up at the young boy, covered in pink clothing, who ran up in front of him, smiling as he looked.

“I assume this darling little Piplup belongs to you?” said Chris, handing the boy the Penguin Pokémon. The boy took it, juggling it and the Meowth he already had in his arms. But before the boy could express his thanks, Chris beat him to it.

“No need, I just like to help. I’m Riley, Riley Harris. Nice to meet you, …”

Last edited:

Mimori Kiryu

Yuuki walked into the cafeteria where she had been instructed to go. Many different people stood around her; talking to each other loudly and being children. Yuuki detested such childish antics. They were about to head to school so why weren't they studying up for exams they might have? It would've been much smarter for them to find a place to study rather than to gossip about the latest poketrends or fashion. Yuuki saw a place in a corner booth that was empty. Perfect for her to be alone, she headed toward it.

As she sat her sidebag down, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a pokeball. She enlarged it to the full size and released the pokemon inside. A small pokemon of yellow and orange appeared in a flash of red light. Bright flames shot out from its back as it sat on the table.

"Arashi...why did you come out right now?" Yuuki asked him as she sat down. The girl pulled out her laptop and turned it on. As it booted up, she pulled out her pokemon dictionary.

<"Ima hungry, Yuuki-chan!"> said the little Cyndaquil, jumping down on the seat next to her. <"Could you get me a little bite to eat?">

"We ate before we left home. How can you be hungry already?" Yuuki asked, flipping a page in her book. "I need to study. Give me a minute and I'll get you some food. Okay?"

<"Okay, okay."> Arashi agreed. He turned off his flames and curled up next to her to sleep for the time being.

Yuuki looked down at him and smiled softly. She petted him and rubbed his belly to make him happy. He growled in his throat in contentment and Yuuki returned to her studies. Yuuki loved her little Cyndaquil. He used to belong to her boyfriend, Conrad, before he passed away from his long battle with cancer. Conrad had made her promise to care for his pokemon since he wouldn't be able to. Yuuki took in the little pokemon, though she didn't like pokemon that much and since then, the pokemon had helped her to keep her heart from completely sealing itself away. After finishing her paper, she stood up and the little Cyndaquil got excited.

The two of them dashed up to the buffet, bending their way through the loud crowd of people. Yuuki filled her plate with food for herself and for Arashi before heading back to her seat. She filled an empty plate with food for Arashi before heading back on her computer to study more. As of the moment, she was studying Gyms and the people who owned them. She was just about to start to eat when she recieved an email from her mother.

'Hello honey!

I hope you're having a good trip to the island! Try to talk to others for me, please. I know it's hard for you, but please try, for your mother's sake. And don't forget to call or email me when you get there, okay?

Love you bunches,

Mom

P.S: Remember, people don't bite honey. Just try to talk to someone.

Yuuki rolled her eyes and closed her laptop. Her mother just tried too hard sometimes. Yuuki put another bite of food in her mouth and ignored the world around her. If she ignored them, they would ignore her.

Jason-Kun

Mew nodded as Christopher spoke. "Thanks. Whirlpool here can be quite a handfull. I'mMew and you are?"he inquired of the boy. Plucking two Pokeballs off his belt, he returned Coin and Whirlpool. Holding out his hand to Chrisopher, he awaited a response. A sigh escaped his lips as the annoncer came on.

"Students we are about to dock. Please return your Pokemon. Remember, first years aren't aloud to use their own Pokemon in battle. The school will issue you pokemon based upon the numbers you got with your acceptance letter. Please return to the main room of the ship. That is all." the annoncer remarked in a bored voice.

Mew pulled out a silver coin. The number 10 could be seen embedded within the coin. "I wonder what Pokemon I'll be getting. So what's your name?"he asked Christopher. Looking around, he noticed Yuuki. "She looks lonely. Maybe we should invite her over here?" he remarked, waving in her direction.

lorddarigarn

Bane of Optomists.
John pulled a small silver coin from his trouser pocket. He glanced down and checked the number on his: 274. Wonder what I'll be getting. He slipped it back in.

"Ok guys, looks like you have to go back in now."

"Aww, J!" "Must we?" John grinned. They had practically spoken simultaniously.

"Yes, you have to. You'll be out soon, and by then we might have got our new partner."

Reluctantly, and with much wining from Smokey, he eventually got them to return to their Pokeballs. He returned his tray and cutlery to the canteen staff, then strolled outside and stood at the prow, letting the wind whip his hair in a crazy dance and watched as the waves crashed agianst the ship. He felt truly calm, and quietly stood there, wondering what was to come.

Parasite

ブラック☆スタ
Tai was sleeping in his chair, slakoth's arms were around his neck, it's eyes closed tight. Suddenly he heard a sharp ringing on the ground. He woke up slowly, yawned and picked up the coin that made the noise. He read the number on it, 79, he smiled,
"Looks like were going to meet a new friend soon slakoth" He said laughing as he returned it to the pokeball.

He walked over to the canteen and placed his tray and utensils down. He walked across the polished floor, past the rushing people who were almost like raticate's off a sinking ship. He walked up to John,

"Hey, I'm Tai" He said, a weak gaze on his eyes.

lorddarigarn

Bane of Optomists.
John was just wondering what sort of places there were around the school for a quiet walk when he heard a voice behind him. He turned around, and glanced at Tai. He didn't look like he'd try to cause him any grief.

"Hi, I'm John. Looking forward to arriving?"

He reminded himself to try to look in the boy's general direction instead of letting his eyes wander. He brushed his hair out of his eyes and glanced down at the Pokeballs at the boy's belt.

"Hey, what sort of Pokémon do you have with you?" he said, trying to strike up conversation. He shivered a little from the wind, doing up his jacket and wrapping his arms around himself.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Max looked at the beautiful woods near the school from his dorm window.The room was painted blue, in fact everything in there except the desk was blue. The walls, the bedspread and even the door. Curled up on the bed was Gible, the small Pokemon resting after a long trip. Max sighed and got back to unpacking his stuff.

"Wll I fit in?" he asked aloud. Gible stirred slightly before settling.

"I'll finish this later," he said "I've got stuff to do." he pulled his memory stick out of his pocket and inserted it into the laptop on his desk before turning the computer on. Once it was loaded he opened a document, a story he was writing entitled "Legend of the Stars."

"Maybe I will be okay here," he said as he typed a sentance.

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
Tsuna dumped the remains of whatever it was on the tray. Lunch was over, and he wasn't hungry.

Like many of the other students, he pulled out the letter he had recieved. On it was the number 434. I wonder how they decide who gets what Pokemon... he thought.

Pocketing the letter, he headed along with the rest of the students to the main room.

Jason-Kun

((storymasterb you do realize they're still on the boat to the island, right?))

Parasite

ブラック☆スタ
Tai responded to John, "Hi, I'm... Tai..... I only have my Slakoth..."

Tai walked over to the side of the boat, still in Johns view, He reached into his satchel, hanging from his shoulder, and pulled out his laptop and turned on the G.P.S. He studied it.
"It seems that fullmoon Island is right....." He said looking across and seeing the island rapidly approaching them.
"Great... no time for a nap...." He turned back to John.
"What pokemon do you have John?"

Yaya

Level 78 Pidgey
Clothed in a Purple Hoodie and Blue Jeans, Josh Spire walked into the hall, yawning, sure, he was excited and all, but man, heading from the East Coast of Johto to Sinnoh just like that sure takes a toll on you.

The Cafeteria plopped something on his plate that Josh had no clue what it was, he took a first bite with caution, and decided it was worthy of not throwing away, not good, but not like his Mom's cooking. Josh glanced around, looking for the garbage for one gray piece that he decided to avoid, he saw a garbage can and dashed for it. Halfway there he crashed into a shy boy who he saw with a Slakoth earlier.

Parasite

ブラック☆スタ
Tai stumbled over and dropped his laptop, he picked it up and did an examination, it looked fine.
"Hey there...I'm Tai, and this is John", He said, looking over to Josh, "You new? What pokemon have.... oh never mind.... I'm working myself up.... Waste of time.... sorry, what kinds of pokemon do you have? He asked, playing around with laptop.

He started searching the web for Fullmoon academy. He found the website, it had a list of all the students with pictures,
"Ah..... You must be Josh! Nice to meet you! He said.

lorddarigarn

Bane of Optomists.
OOC: Sorry, I've been out all day with my family. Only just got on! :)

John watched the scene with a faint trace of amusement, but tried not to show it. He decided to keep out of the action. He'd tried getting involved before, but it just caused trouble. So much for a nice calm moment outside. He rolled his eyes. Best to ride it out. He noticed the computer and got slightly concerned, but it appeared to be fine.

"Hi, I'm John. Nice to meet you. We're just talking about our Pokemon. I've brought my pet Houndour Smokey, and my new Turtwig, Ivy. She's only a few years old, and she's a bit shy, but she couldn't stand not coming along. My parents are breeders, you know. They only just let me bring her."

He glanced down at Tai. He hoped that he wasn't too hurt. Then an idea struck him.

"Hey, does that thing tell us anything about what the school's gonna by like? And what was that about working yourself up?"

Yaya

Level 78 Pidgey
"Aww, Jeeze, Sorry about that dude. Yeah, I'm Josh. New to this academy, I'm moving here from Violet City of Johto." Josh stopped his sentence to yawn. "It really takes a big toll on you. Well, Here's my one Pokemon." Josh took a Pokeball out of his hoodie's pocket and sent the Pokemon out.

"This is my Umbreon. He's pretty much the only Pokemon I ever use, besides some other Dark Types."

<Aww, Man. Josh? Why'd you send me out? I was having a power nap.> The Umbreon groaned.

"Your gonna have plenty of time for that, I can't use you for the first year, gonna have to turn you in, buddy." Josh replied, a sad look on his face. "I'll see you guys later, first I gotta turn Umbreon in." Josh returned Umbreon and ran off to the station in which you do so.

Parasite

ブラック☆スタ
Tai looked around on his computer.
"No... sorry, I can only login with a new student pass, they dont show me much, only this", He said, reading it aloud, "At Fullmoon Academy we have the finest record of students who come into our school and come out champions", Tai sighed and put his laptop in his bag.

He looked out to sea, his eyes on the horizon,
"All this talking is making me sleepy.... I think i'll take a nap", He said, falling slowly asleep. He woke up with a shock. He forgot to turn in slakoth! He ran at a moderate speed, the fastest he had ever run, over to the desk. He saw a receptionist, he handed over slakoth, the lady frowned,
" You can keep him you so you don't get homesick, you just can't battle with your
pokemon"
"Awesome. thanks" He said walking back to John and josh.

He turned to Josh