• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legend Of Thunder! (003)

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
Amazing I never actually posted in this thread before. ^^; *lol* Anyways, I personally enjoyed the Raikou special a lot. In fact, I honestly think it's story was better than some of the stories used in the Pokemon movies. XD

It's so sad they never used the characters again aside from Jun'ichi--not that, that's a bad thing! ^^ I really enjoyed Jun'ichi. The way he reacted when Kenta and Minaki were trying to have a serious talk about Marina actually made me laugh out loud! I almost never laugh at stuff on Pokemon, but that's because it's usually not that funny, but Jun'ichi really made me smile. His character was by far the best one on the show XD I so wish he would have replaced Takeshi. Ya know, like Takeshi going to his gym and Jun'ichi traveling with Satoshi in Houen? That'd rock!

My second favorite character in the special would have to be Silver (Kamon to most). I know he had no real character or anything, but in my eyes he's one of the most handsome characters. XD I just loved his attitude in the games and the way he's drawn in many of the mangas--I just wanna tie him up and hide him in my room X3 *smothers Silver with love* I also liked Minaki (Eusine). His voice was very sexy in the Japanese version. XD

coming in U.S

Swiftrat said:
I'm confused, why exactly was this special episode not shown outside Japan? I got two people telling me two different things:

1. WB Kids didnt want to dub it because it didnt have Ash in it?

2. It was a Nintendo of Japan-exclusive Event episode?

Can anyone fill me in? =^^'=

I will tell you something..it is coming to U.S! the U.S name is called raikou trust of a legend! The charater names have changed too.

The names are..well,kenta's name is now Evan..Marina is Rebecca

And Juni'chi is still Jackson becuse he appered in a anime Ep.

Last edited:

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
What the...Kenta/Yoshi, where on Earth did you hear this? oO;;;

As far as we know, the Raikou special has yet to be dubbed. In fact, there's a very slim chance it will be dubbed. Adding onto that however, where did you get those names? The dub names we have for Kenta and Marina are Dani and Yoshi (one which your using in your name!) so it can't be Rebecca and Evan...o.o;;;;

Chris

Old Coot
Two words come to mind on that claim. Bull Plop.

its true

Shuichi Shindou said:
What the...Kenta/Yoshi, where on Earth did you hear this? oO;;;

As far as we know, the Raikou special has yet to be dubbed. In fact, there's a very slim chance it will be dubbed. Adding onto that however, where did you get those names? The dub names we have for Kenta and Marina are Dani and Yoshi (one which your using in your name!) so it can't be Rebecca and Evan...o.o;;;;

This is true this is the website for proof:

www.teamrocket-video.com:26005/4fansent/raikou_toal/raikou.htm

make sure you type in all of it.

Chris

Old Coot
How the hell could you fall for that? x_x It clearly says "4Get 4Kids." It's so painfully obvious that it's done by fans. :\ 4Kids never makes these kind of sites.

Edit: And after downloading a clip, I'm starting to like 4Kids' dubbings even more. That has to be one of the crappiest fandub jobs I've ever heard. x_X Kenta sounded too old. Joy was too low to hear. Marina sounded too fake. And Jun'ichi sounded way older than he should be. What was up with Typhlosion's voice, too? >_o And none of the voices sounded like they had ANY emotion. Although kudos to them for using Legend of Zelda music for the background.

Last edited:
Edward Elric said:
How the hell could you fall for that? x_x It clearly says "4Get 4Kids." It's so painfully obvious that it's done by fans. :\ 4Kids never makes these kind of sites.

Edit: And after downloading a clip, I'm starting to like 4Kids' dubbings even more. That has to be one of the crappiest fandub jobs I've ever heard. x_X Kenta sounded too old. Joy was too low to hear. Marina sounded too fake. And Jun'ichi sounded way older than he should be. What was up with Typhlosion's voice, too? >_o And none of the voices sounded like they had ANY emotion. Although kudos to them for using Legend of Zelda music for the background.

yeah,sorry i did think it was weird though. kenta is my favorite
charater and it was a really weird voice..*sigh*i guess i will have
to stick with the pictures and the fake clip..

Pokemonisgr8 said:
I like the name Jackson, I've seen the intro for this and it's so cool especially with Typhlosion!

you have seen the intro?! you are a very lucky person.im a fan
of yoshi i know most pepole hate him,but i think he is cool.

Chris

Old Coot
Head over to the Spoilers section and check the Japanese Pocket Monsters Voices thread. You'll find a link I've provided there to see the Pocket Monsters Crystal opening and endings (the Raikou special).

nicoleb

Banned
Crystal Latios said:
I have seen it. Haha! It was really great. I don`t think about Marina and Kenta, I don`t like them so much =/ but I think about Juni`chi and Eusine. Wow, Juni`chi is soooo funny :p I think, he is the funniest character from "Pokemon". Also, Eusine is so brave and hot!
OH! Finally! Someone who is like me! I don't like Dani or Yoshi much, either! Yoshi sticks his his thumb up way too much, Dani sticks her pointer finger up way too much (and she overly favours Muu-chan, the Misdreavus...) Jackson is okay, but I don't like him for taking Kamon (the rival from GSC)'s spot! Kamon should have been in it!!!!!!! I like Eusine, though!!!!!

C

Cosmo

Yeah, Kamon would have been nice. But he probably wouldn't be funny like Junichi. He should've been the "Gary" of the special. I don't like Kenta as well.

nicoleb

Banned
Cosmo said:
Yeah, Kamon would have been nice. But he probably wouldn't be funny like Junichi. He should've been the "Gary" of the special. I don't like Kenta as well.
Ya' think? Hmmm... Nuh, I don't think Kamon would be too much like Gary... I think he'd be more like;

Cold and ruthless to all around him

Unkind to his PKMN

Unkind to Kenta (but not like Gary is to Ash. More of the... Ignoring and; "god... You're so pathetic, -Kenta's last name-...") He probably would call Kenta by his last name, too...

Really, really hating Team Rocket, plus saying; "I'll take care of these goons, -Kenta's last name-, you'd better get back home before you start worrying..."

And if both he and Jun'ichi were in it; he'd probably make his life helll, too... I have the feeling that he'd leave Marina be, though...

I also think that he'd want to try and catch Raikou by stelf...

One more thing. ^_^ He'd probably hide from the Oficer Jenny in the movie! 0_0

I don't know how he'd treat Manaki... I do know that he probably wouldn't like Marina talking about Wataru-sama all the time, though. Because he hates him in the game, and he probably would in the show, too. (Even if he hasn't met him, he might just hate him for being a goody-goody, and for having a reputasion for caring about love and trust for his PKMN...)

Also, his Nidoking and Kenta's Typhlosion might have varies confrentations...

Yep, that's what I think. Uh-hu... *Nods Head*

However, he might be like Gary. After all, Kenta is like Ash, Marina is like Misty, Jun'ichi is like Brock, Manaki is like no one, so Kamon might be like Gary! ^O^

nicoleb said:
Ya' think? Hmmm... Nuh, I don't think Kamon would be too much like Gary... I think he'd be more like;

Cold and ruthless to all around him

Unkind to his PKMN

Unkind to Kenta (but not like Gary is to Ash. More of the... Ignoring and; "god... You're so pathetic, -Kenta's last name-...") He probably would call Kenta by his last name, too...

Really, really hating Team Rocket, plus saying; "I'll take care of these goons, -Kenta's last name-, you'd better get back home before you start worrying..."

And if both he and Jun'ichi were in it; he'd probably make his life helll, too... I have the feeling that he'd leave Marina be, though...

I also think that he'd want to try and catch Raikou by stelf...

One more thing. ^_^ He'd probably hide from the Oficer Jenny in the movie! 0_0

I don't know how he'd treat Manaki... I do know that he probably wouldn't like Marina talking about Wataru-sama all the time, though. Because he hates him in the game, and he probably would in the show, too. (Even if he hasn't met him, he might just hate him for being a goody-goody, and for having a reputasion for caring about love and trust for his PKMN...)

Also, his Nidoking and Kenta's Typhlosion might have varies confrentations...

Yep, that's what I think. Uh-hu... *Nods Head*

However, he might be like Gary. After all, Kenta is like Ash, Marina is like Misty, Jun'ichi is like Brock, Manaki is like no one, so Kamon might be like Gary! ^O^

Eh?why would marina be like misty? marina is not crazy over water pokemon
like misty is. marina dose have blue hair though..but the hair has got nothing to do with the personality...or dose is?!

nicoleb

Banned
Kenta/Yoshi said:
Eh?why would marina be like misty? marina is not crazy over water pokemon
like misty is. marina dose have blue hair though..but the hair has got nothing to do with the personality...or dose is?!
Lol... Marina and Misty both yell a lot

They both like the main chararter romantically (Marina likes Kenta, Misty likes Ash)

They both love themselves

And I don't like either of them. Sorry, I don't...

Kamon and Eusine were the only chararters I liked in the special. Even the Pokemon were iritating... And Kamon wasn't even in it that much (stupid Pokemon company, many would rather see Kamon than some random person!)...

Heh heh your right!(me no like marina or misty either. KENTA IS COOL!!)
one more thing..i wonder what would happen if kenta and ash meet,marina and misty meet and junichi an brock meet! hmm..

K

Kayoss

I think Ash and co. already met Junichi in the epi where he battled him in the Johto league.

Chris

Old Coot
nicoleb said:
Kamon and Eusine were the only chararters I liked in the special. Even the Pokemon were iritating... And Kamon wasn't even in it that much (stupid Pokemon company, many would rather see Kamon than some random person!)...
Not really. Jun'ichi was a better character to use. Kamon's type of character is commonly seen in most anime. :\