• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legend Of Thunder! (003)

Leonhart

Imagineer
Kenta, Marina, and Junichi were an amusing trio of characters, and I was excited to see more of Minaki. I was slightly surprised that he was researching Raikou instead of Suikun, but he was a nice tie-in to Crystal version. Buson and Bashou were decent villains in their own right, although I found myself missing the Rocket-dan trio.

Daizy

I call you honey
Wasn't this the 3 part special where 4Kids made Hun into a woman and messed up half of the cast's names? Even Raikou's presence couldn't salvage this catastrophe.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Wasn't this the 3 part special where 4Kids made Hun into a woman and messed up half of the cast's names? Even Raikou's presence couldn't salvage this catastrophe.

Bashou/Hun was implied to be female here in the dubbed version, although it always seemed like a senseless edit to me since Harley was feminine as well, yet his gender wasn't changed.

Daizy

I call you honey
Saw this again yesterday and wow the voice acting in is terrible. Eugene and Jimmy's voices are really bad and only Marina's voice was good in an average way.

Leonhart

Imagineer
As much as I usually appreciate Satoshi in terms of his role as protagonist, I thought Kenta surpassed him as the main character here since he had a strong Starter Pokemon and he managed to save Raikou using his skills, not just his recklessness.

J. D. Guy

The special was decent overall. I liked Jimmy and Marina, but Vincent was sort of annoying here. I felt sad for Raikou, but it was good to see it regain its trust in at least a few people. Hun's gender puzzled me a lot, and I wish Raikou zapped the Team Rocket duo, along with their Pokemon, and they were arrested afterwards, rather than escaped. I didn't like how Skarmory took down Typhlosion with Steel Wing, though, and I wish Croconaw evolved into Feraligatr to save the day.
7/10

I imagine Attila and Hun escaping was the creative team writing them off such that they could easily re-appear down the line, should the creative team ever saw fit to do so.

Them not having done so yet and likely not having Attila or Hun in present or peripheral mind notwithstanding, of course.

SerenaRulez

The special was decent overall. I liked Jimmy and Marina, but Vincent was sort of annoying here. I felt sad for Raikou, but it was good to see it regain its trust in at least a few people. Hun's gender puzzled me a lot, and I wish Raikou zapped the Team Rocket duo, along with their Pokemon, and they were arrested afterwards, rather than escaped. I didn't like how Skarmory took down Typhlosion with Steel Wing, though, and I wish Croconaw evolved into Feraligatr to save the day.
7/10

I thought Hun was a girl at first but then I heard that he was actually an effeminate man who was just voiced by a woman or something like that.