• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legend of Zelda Club v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob1610

The Leviathan
Ok, so now I have 2 question for you guys:

Should they make another multiplayer Zelda game like Four Swords Adventures (console)? Or more like a Four Swords DS (DS WiFi multiplayer abilities, maybe with it's own story as well)?
I think the second idea is better. Man, I hope Phantom Hourglass has that feature! Tingle's RPG doesn't seem all that great to add a WiFi feature...

What was your first Zelda experience like?
I remember when I first played any Zelda game. It was Ocarina of Time. I had heard so much praise on it like "We've waited so long", "It's finally here!" and "This is going to be/is the best game ever!" so I thought why not and rented it. When I first played it, it came to the opening. I was liking it already. I sat there in front of the tv watching it, playing it, loving it. My sister's boyfriend (now ex bf) was there next to me, as well. It wasn't long before I was buying it! Now I have every Zelda game one way or another!

Prelude

Prelude
I want WiFi.

My first experience with Zelda was OoT. It was boring at first, until I got to the action and stuff. I like killing things for some odd reason.

Bulbatordile

Who can say?
Should they make another multiplayer Zelda game like Four Swords Adventures (console)? Or more like a Four Swords DS (DS WiFi multiplayer abilities, maybe with it's own story as well)?
Something on WiFi would be good. But I would like it to have its own story - what I liked about Four Swords Adventures was that there was also a single player mode- so I caould play it no matter what.

I only had a Gameboy Colour (bought to play Pokemon Red). I remember there being a lot of fuss about the Zelda games (that would be OoT and MM) I could never afford an N64 so I had to rely on my GBC for games. I picked up a copy of Links Awakening DX. (obviously I knew there would be many differences in style between this game and the console games).
I remember racing through the game - it was the frst game I had played like it - all others being RPG-like. I really enjoyed it - I was hooked- but I remember getting really stuck at one point. No matter how hard I tried I could not get any futher... Because of this annoyance I did not pick up a copy of the two Oracle games (I have them now though) and did not really play Zelda until buying Wind Waker with my Gamecube (therefore also getting OoT). I loved Wind Waker- and I have since completed Links Awakening!!!!!!
Since then I have bought all Zelda games...

Incarnati0n

Just as planned.
hy people can i join? i like zelda too, have almost every game of it

rob1610

The Leviathan
Something on WiFi would be good. But I would like it to have its own story - what I liked about Four Swords Adventures was that there was also a single player mode- so I caould play it no matter what.

I only had a Gameboy Colour (bought to play Pokemon Red). I remember there being a lot of fuss about the Zelda games (that would be OoT and MM) I could never afford an N64 so I had to rely on my GBC for games. I picked up a copy of Links Awakening DX. (obviously I knew there would be many differences in style between this game and the console games).
I remember racing through the game - it was the frst game I had played like it - all others being RPG-like. I really enjoyed it - I was hooked- but I remember getting really stuck at one point. No matter how hard I tried I could not get any futher... Because of this annoyance I did not pick up a copy of the two Oracle games (I have them now though) and did not really play Zelda until buying Wind Waker with my Gamecube (therefore also getting OoT). I loved Wind Waker- and I have since completed Links Awakening!!!!!!
Since then I have bought all Zelda games...

lol! I remember playing that game tons of times and never being able to get past those jumping things with card symbols (Spades, Clubs, Hearts and Diamonds) in the first dungeon! I finally got past it and haven't touched it since beating the 5th or 6th dungeon. That so far is the hardest Zelda game right next to Link to the Past. I hated that 3rd temple boss, that snake-like thing that pushes you off the edges! I always died or got too frustrated to bother! lol!

YellowHat

The Anticool
Four Swords, WiFi, I I dunno. Maybe just a regular multiplayer thing, so it's wireless, but no WiFi. Who's psyched about Phantom Hourglass? Oh, and my first Zelda game was OoT, and I fell in love immediatly. I can't recall everything, as I was young, but it rocked.

Slycat

Never back down.
May I join? I have loved Legend of Zelda sense....
....sense the first time I played it. It was Wind Waker.
I love OoT! But I can't get past the Forest thing. And I am psyched about Phantom Hourglass! I didn't think Tetra would ever return in another Zelda game, but the guys back at Nintendo HQ have confirmed it! Can ya believe it?

rob1610

The Leviathan
Four Swords, WiFi, I I dunno. Maybe just a regular multiplayer thing, so it's wireless, but no WiFi. Who's psyched about Phantom Hourglass? Oh, and my first Zelda game was OoT, and I fell in love immediatly. I can't recall everything, as I was young, but it rocked.

I think the magic Four Swords had on GBA was awesome. I just want Four Swords Adventures like that on DS.

hy people can i join? i like zelda too, have almost every game of it
You can join

May I join? I have loved Legend of Zelda sense....
....sense the first time I played it. It was Wind Waker.
I love OoT! But I can't get past the Forest thing. And I am psyched about Phantom Hourglass! I didn't think Tetra would ever return in another Zelda game, but the guys back at Nintendo HQ have confirmed it! Can ya believe it?
You can join, and I didn't think Tetra would ever come back ether but I was wrong. It's a good thing too because she's one of my favorite video game characters. Can't wait of Phantom Hourglass!!!!

I'd like to see a Wifi Zelda game, but I wouldn't be able to play it because I don't have Wifi.

I think I first played Link's Awakening when I was younger. I didn't really know how to play a game right, so I would die alot in the begginning even if I had fun dying... Since I died over 20 times, I stopped playing Zelda games and stayed with Pokemon for a long time. Then I got OoT/Master Quest, I liked it untill I first got stuck then I stopped playing. I then got WW, I played it till I got stuck then I stopped. This cycle went on for a couple of years untill I finally beat LA DX, OoT, and WW.

Incarnati0n

Just as planned.
a friend of me had OoT, and from the frirst time i saw it, i wanted it myself.
thanks to that game, i baught my nintendo 64.

so tetra is going to be in phantom hourglass. if they want to stay tothe zelda storyline, that's gonna be hard. it would mean phantom hourglass comes right after WW, and tetra gets sick of being a princess, and goes back to pirate.

it would mean phantom hourglass comes right after WW, and tetra gets sick of being a princess, and goes back to pirate.
That's sorta correct. From what I've read on Wikipedia, Link and Tetra go out to find a land they can call their own but Tetra disapears. Link goes to find her but he falls overboard and wakes up on a island. Then the story goes on from there...

Hylian_Kitsune

Tormented Soul...
Finally.

I'm in. Zelda was one of the first games I ever played.

Hmm...can't remember how old I was, but the first game I played was A Link to the Past. All I remember is playing through the 2nd Dark World dungeon.

I own Ocarina, MM, Oracle of Ages, Seasons, and A Link to the Past.

YellowHat

The Anticool
Do you guys want to hear a funny story?
There was this guy in NYC, I think at Nintendo World (I've been there!), who was in line for an extremely long time to get a signed Wii (You know, signed by the president. Of Nintendo XD). He was such a big Zelda fan that he had his middle name legally changed to Triforce. And this wasn't like some stereotypical white nerdy guy, he was some random African American guy who happened to love Zelda. XD "Triforce" XD

dark trainer

wow aint been here in a while
thats easy ocorina of time my brother got it of his freind and just got addicted i didnt even do any temples just roamed around

Naesala

Out of Pokemon.
The first Zelda game I ever played was Ocarina of Time. I first saw it when I was seven, at my friend's house. I didn't really play it until I was ten, and I wasn't very good at it, my friend had to help me with the temples, I really liked the ocarina songs, particularly Saria's Song, Zelda's Lullaby, Nocturne of Shadow, and Minuet of Forest; in that order. I have been a fan of The Legend of Zelda ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.