• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

-Legend of Zelda Club-

Manaphy123

Sesshomaru Fan
I would like to join the club.

Have you seen the Legend of Zelda rap by Smosh?
The answer is yes, sort of. I closed it due to too much swearing.

I'm not really that far into Any LoZ game, but I have been trying. I sill can't beat Bongo Bongo on OoT. I can't get the bottle on Minish Cap. And I'm stuck in the Sky view temple on Skyward Sword. I do find it very fun though. :) I also trying out Twilight Princess. Midna is obnoxious. I also like Ezlo from Minish Cap, and Navi from Ocarina of Time.

Welcome to the club.

Ocarina of Time
To beat Bongo Bongo, You use the Bow & Arrows, Lens of Truth, Hover Boots, and your sword. (and maybe some green potions)

Minish Cap
I believe there's a Deku Scrub in a cave that will sell one to you.

Skyward Sword
Actually, VM me about the Skyview Temple bit. I'll help in what way I can.

Mudkip8003

I never used the Hover Boots while fighting Bongo Bongo... I'm pretty sure they are not needed, but they may help you.

Zachmac

Hi, I'm a noob in the Zelda world, but I got the general idea of reincarnation and stuff. I've played through Minish Cap, OoT3D, and Skyward Sword, while I'm still working on Twilight Princess.
I would like to join the club.
What? My inactive little sister joined before I did?

This sucks, I'm the one who got you into it in the first place. :/ You haven't even played through a single game yet, either, yet you still know and find all the cool stuff.

The answer is yes, sort of. I closed it due to too much swearing.
You confuse me sometimes...I know all of your favorite shows, and a lot of them have swearing.

Now, how do I cleverly sneak that little blue fairy's name into this post....Finding a way is very irritating. Oh, and I'd like to join.
I believe there's a Deku Scrub in a cave that will sell one to you.
Her problem is she can't find that cave, I've already told her about that.
I was just watching her play with bomb flowers yesterday, so I'm pretty sure she got past that.

Last edited:

Manaphy123

Sesshomaru Fan
Skyward Sword
Thanks, I did manage to get past it though. I just met some person in black, I think that I'm on the right track on Skyward Sword.
To beat Bongo Bongo, You use the Bow & Arrows, Lens of Truth, Hover Boots, and your sword. (and maybe some green potions)
Thanks!:D I did try that, I almost succeeded because of some fairies, My brother had to save me though.
On Ocarina of Time, at this point I can't find the last carpenter, help? A good ol' map should be enough.

Am I the only one who noticed that Fi tells you that you need to change the batteries in your wii remote on Skyward Sword?

Last edited:
Good enough for me. Welcome to the club, Zachmac. A Zelda n00b, eh? I'm a veteran of the series.

I beat Skyward Sword the other day.

FairGamer9215

Hello there fellow Zelda fans!

I've been playing LoZ since I was six, and I've loved it ever since. I started with OoT, which is still my favorite to this day, annoying Navi and all. From there, I played Oracle of Ages, which was on a new level awesomeness. The final dungeon gave me a headache, though. Next was WW, which blew my mind, because the graphics were so incredible, despite those who spited the cell-shading. Sailing all over gave me an aneurysm after a while, though. I think around this time came LttP. This one was definitely one of the more difficult Zelda games for me. For the life of me, I could NOT figure out how to kill Ganon. Had to look that up. Next came TP. This one became a close second favorite, with the world one of the most expansive, sword fighting on Epona, and the dungeon in the desert, which is still my favorite dungeon to this day. Lately, I picked up MM from a friend (GC version) and played the heck out of that! Got all the masks and the fairies and whatnot. One of the darkest, if not THE darkest LoZ game. It soon became #2 of my fav games of all time. And then, I recently got Master Quest, which was a nostalgia blast since my N64 broke...
Never played SS, and I won't for a while. That's what I get for being broke! =p
That's my life in Zelda. I'd love to be in the club.

Last edited:
Nice language. >_>
Anyways, welcome to the club.

Mudkip8003

Am I the only one who noticed that Fi tells you that you need to change the batteries in your wii remote on Skyward Sword?

Nope. With how many times my batteries died, I saw that message many times. :p

And I'm not sure if I'm closer to being a veteran or noob. I only started playing the series in the summer of 2010, but I do know almost everything about the games and have them all, other then OoX. I'd say I'm in the middle.

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
I found out zelda aired on a digeal channel in 2003 but digeal wasn't really pouplar untill 2007

Zachmac

On Ocarina of Time, at this point I can't find the last carpenter, help? A good ol' map should be enough.
If you're stuck, I found the Shiekeh stone helpful at that part(even though I know you hate it).
I found out zelda aired on a digeal channel in 2003 but digeal wasn't really pouplar untill 2007
Are you talking about an animated series?
And I'm not sure if I'm closer to being a veteran or noob. I only started playing the series in the summer of 2010, but I do know almost everything about the games and have them all, other then OoX. I'd say I'm in the middle.
I started in 2011. I'm not sure what time I got my OoT, but it was defiantly around the end of or after summer.

Let's see, I think I got my start on the Legend of Zelda series back in 1994, aka the SNES era. To my memory, I think The Legend of Zelda was both the first game I ever played and the first game in the series I ever played. So with it, AoL, and LA comes a lot of nostalgia for me.

Ioneos

old geezer
Wow. I feel like a noob :p I started playing ALttP in 2006/2007 although it wasn't until I got my hands on a copy of TP a few months after it came out (or years, not sure) that I considered myself a Zelda fan.

FairGamer9215

Played OoT again today and listened to the opening theme all the way through. Beautiful, and dripping with nostalgia...

Speaking of OoT, found out a little glitch you people may already know, regarding Golden Skulltulas. If you go into the cavern near the moat of the castle (it needs to be opened by bomb. Its under the little tree by the Kakariko Village entrance) as a kid, you can get infinite Gold Skulltulas! I've tested it, and it works! (probably taps out at 100 though)

The trick is this: while in the cavern, kill the GS with your boomerang (or slingshot, if you prefer). This is the important part: use the boomerang to get it down from the cieling, but as you do so, head for the exit pedestal. If the token reaches you as the cutscene occurs (plays the high pitched sound and screen fades white), you will see the blue dialogue box. If you don't see the dialogue box, you left too early. If you freeze and don't leave or see the cutscene, you're too late.

I got 3 free GS tokens by doing this. Enjoy the glitch!

The same glitch can be exploited in the Kakariko graveyard with the skulltula there.

Shadow XD001

Wow, haven't posted in a while. Well, since we're all talking about when we started playing LoZ, I started with Wind Waker in 2004-ish, but really got into Zelda with TP in June 2009, I think. Aside from those games, I have PH, ST, OoT 3D, MM ( From the Wii Virtual Console which I really should play! It's hard when you can't really save, though) and SS.

Abbreviations ftw.

Anyway, I recently decided to pick up Skyward Sword again and I was up to the Sandship. Finished that up, along with the stuff at Eldin Volcano with the Fire Santuary and I got the Master Sword! Also did the stuff with the Imprisoned again and I got the True Master Sword! Will be doing the stuff at Skyloft soon.

The other LoZ game I've been playing is Ocarina of Time 3D. I'm up to the Shadow Temple, so I'm almost done! Haven't really been playing it that much recently since I'm almost done and I have a lot work to do in Skyward Sword, too.

New Topic: Are you playing any LoZ games? If so, how far are you?

Zachmac

Are you playing any LoZ games? If so, how far are you?
Twilight princess, I'm already at the last piece of the mirror of twilight(I don't have it, but I'm in the dungeon).

I'm really disappointed by the bosses though. The plot isn't as great as I thought it would be either. I really like OoT/Skyward Sword a lot more.

FairGamer9215

Can it work on the 3D version of OoT?

Nintendo worked out a lot of the glitches in the game. I'm not sure if it fixed that one, but chances are they did. Just like the infinite bottle glitch and the no sword glitch.